MAIN FORUM

Comments

• ajwert

Main Card:

Cristiane Justino Cyborg (-1700) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (+1100)
    Frankie Edgar (-170) vs. Brian Ortega (+150)
    Andre Soukhamthath (-140) vs. Sean O’Malley (+120)
    Stefan Struve (-185) vs. Andrei Arlovski (+160)
    Ketlen Vieira (-145) vs. Cat Zingano (+125)

Undercard:

Mackenzie Dern (-380) vs. Ashley Yoder (+315)
    Beneil Dariush (-380) vs. Alexander Hernandez (+315)
    John Dodson (-175) vs. Pedro Munhoz (+155)
    Hector Lombard (-145) vs. C.B. Dollaway (+125)
    Zak Ottow (-280) vs. Mike Pyle (+240)
    Cody Stamann (-165) vs. Bryan Caraway (+145)
    Jordan Johnson (-310) vs. Adam Milstead (+255)

Cyborg should have an easy win but is so expensive its hard to make a decent lineup with her. O’Malley is a live dog and will be in all my lineups. Arlovksi has lost 5 of his last 6 but Struve has lost 4 of his last 7 and Arlovski hits much harder. Dern and Dariush should dominate. Some are listing Pyle and Caraway as live dogs but Pyle has announced his retirement after this fight and Caraway hasn’t fought since breaking up with the lovely Miesha Tate so I question both of these guys mental states.

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• someclevername

“I know that she’s strong, but I don’t think she has that strong of knockout power,” Kunitskaya told MMAjunkie in a pre-fight interview. “She has no clean knockouts where girls go down, like Holly (Holm) have. But yes, she’s very tough. She finishes all the fights by technical knockout. I think I’m strong, too, strong enough to compare with her.”

• NewMike

I also agree.

I’m a little higher on Edgar than most I think, I feel like he will take Ortega into deeper waters and get the late TKO, but definitely will have some Ortega. The one to figure out might be Dolloway/Lombard, they both just seem broken

• callmetouch

Arlovski is well in play. O’Malley will be insanely owned & lightly like Andre after knocking out Sanders. Lowkey like Hernandez,Lowkey like Yoder. Never picked against Ortega but might do so this card.

• jki7p6

I can make a couple of Cyborg lineups that look real good but need to use Milstead to make them work. Id outright pick him as main core if it wasn’t for the knee concern from the Blaydes fight. Legit thought his career might be over from that.
    Think Cat isn’t getting enough respect for this fight. Ring rust concern or Vieira hype? Stumped because I like her here.
    Munhoz a nice cheaper pivot. Live dog in a fight likely to go to a decision.
    Picking Screech for dfs but rooting for Andre on a personal level. Don’t feel comfortable with this pick but I see high potential for a one-off from O’Malley.
    Agree with everyone that Dariush should romp but it comes down to him or Cyborg for me—-yeah, Cyborg please with the volume scoring.
    Anyone else think Stamann have potential to be highest scorer on this card? Caraway is tough but as pointed out above, his mental state seems…wrong.
    No Edgar for me. He’ll hit Ortega often but he’s not finishing him. I remember the Oliviera fight where Frankie was saved from a choke finish by the bell while in top position. Pull that with Ortega and this will be the first time he gets finished. Calling it.

• iron_tactics

Callmetouch what’s your gut telling you? That was dead on a couple weeks ago

• Junkie62

Can anyone confirm that the line on Souk / O’Malley opened at something around Souk +260 and completely flipped? The earliest line I pulled on this fight was on Sunday with Souk -135 and O’Malley +115.

• someclevername

@Junkie62 said...

Can anyone confirm that the line on Souk / O’Malley opened at something around Souk +260 and completely flipped? The earliest line I pulled on this fight was on Sunday with Souk -135 and O’Malley +115.

I like to look at https://www.bestfightodds.com/ – all the way to the right of the fighter’s name is a graphic that charts up (to the right of the exclamation point graphic) which will show you line movement.

It shows Andre opened at a mean of +192 and was immediately hammered. O’Malley opened at a mean of -248.

• Junkie62

I use the site too and have never clicked that graphic. Me = idiot.

Thanks for the heads up!

• callmetouch

@iron_tactics said...

Callmetouch what’s your gut telling you? That was dead on a couple weeks ago

Gut says Souk but honestly O’Malley throws much more volume and i don’t think Andre can keep up that pace. Unless he knocks him out early of course
    Frankie should win a decision. Can see Struve submitting Arlovski but i’ll be rolling the dice with a KO from the pitbull.
    I love Cody Stamann. Caraway has been off for a while but i really feel i need to have some Caraway. I’ll have at least 30%

• someclevername

@callmetouch said...

Gut says Souk but

Let me stop you right there lol

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

Let me stop you right there lol

lol. I’m still not pulling the trigger on Souk! I’ll have a good amount of O’Malley. If i have the salary to fit souk i’ll have him & another LU with O’Malley. It’s a coin flip man

• callmetouch

The real question is does Lombard knock CB out or does CB take Lombard in deep waters?
    Pedro Munhoz maybe against Dodson? Hmm

• iron_tactics

My gut says all the win streaks end tonight, both Frankie and Ortega on a win streak so that doesnt help. I also really like Milstead having dropped down, but his first matchup is a damn wrestler, who planned that? Satan?

• callmetouch

@iron_tactics said...

My gut says all the win streaks end tonight, both Frankie and Ortega on a win streak so that doesnt help. I also really like Milstead having dropped down, but his first matchup is a damn wrestler, who planned that? Satan?

JJ is also a wrestler! Milstead is sneaky AF though. I don’t think he pulls it off but i respect the pick!

• callmetouch

/20 lineups i only have about 5 cyborg. So damn hard to fit her in. Curious what her ownership will be at

• Cfiander

This is a really tough slate to play. So many coin flips and solid expensive plays.

• Cfiander

@callmetouch said...

/20 lineups i only have about 5 cyborg. So damn hard to fit her in. Curious what her ownership will be at

I think there are so many strong expensive pivots it may be at it’s lowest ever.

• callmetouch

@Cfiander said...

I think there are so many strong expensive pivots it may be at it’s lowest ever.

Also worried about my exposure to jordan johnson. He can get a couple of takedowns in the 1st and possibly finish the fight in the 2nd and rack up over 110+

• NewMike

Hoping O’Malley can pull a Camacho and get 82 points if he loses, that volume is hard to fade.

Do you enter the same LU in all single entry or do you mix it up?

• callmetouch

@NewMike said...

Hoping O’Malley can pull a Camacho and get 82 points if he loses, that volume is hard to fade.

Do you enter the same LU in all single entry or do you mix it up?

Personally the same in the single entries if i do so.

• Cfiander

@callmetouch said...

Also worried about my exposure to jordan johnson. He can get a couple of takedowns in the 1st and possibly finish the fight in the 2nd and rack up over 110+

I’ve got a decent amount of exposure to JJ, especially because I think a lot of people are putting Milstead in to make their lineups work.

• callmetouch

@Cfiander said...

I’ve got a decent amount of exposure to JJ, especially because I think a lot of people are putting Milstead in to make their lineups work.

with JJ on your lineups i doubt u can fit Ottow,Dern,Dariush? U have to take 1 out. Ugh it’s tough

• someclevername

It is a testament to how absolutely “meh” Zak Ottow has been that I am actually considering a 42 yo Mike Pyle in his retirement fight.

• Cfiander

@callmetouch said...

with JJ on your lineups i doubt u can fit Ottow,Dern,Dariush? U have to take 1 out. Ugh it’s tough

I’m underexposed to Dern. Definitely see why she’s a great play, but her last last time out she stood low-volume striking for the majority of the fight before putting it away in the third. Hoping that happens again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.