STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• tamparoor

Dj – projected ownership 85 percent ?

Vera at 9300 he should win but I don’t see him scoring 100 even if he gets 1st round sub

I like Dillashaw but he will be higher owned compared to Cody

Never pick a Danielle Taylor fight

• Kamais_Ookin

100 points from swanson is sorely needed to min cash for me.

• Kamais_Ookin

unfuckingbelievable

• Kamais_Ookin

Clowned by a jab.

• callmetouch

Sh****g the bed

• Kamais_Ookin

I’m not impressed with DJ he seems slow for some reason not like past fights maybe too much twitch game streaming

• Kamais_Ookin

I’d say henry won don’t know wtf johnson is doing

• ttucowboy84

Let’s go Cejudooooo

• ttucowboy84

My one Perez-Pedro-Roicano ruined by Viana. Can’t believe I fell for that overrated shit for brains fighter.

• ttucowboy84

Boooooooooooooooooooom

• Kamais_Ookin

@ttucowboy84 said...

My one Perez-Pedro-Roicano ruined by Viana. Can’t believe I fell for that overrated shit for brains fighter.

yeah FUCK viana

• thetitanlb

No way in gods green earth cejudo won that fight

• Kamais_Ookin

@ttucowboy84 said...

Boooooooooooooooooooom

You’re surging top placings if cody wins gl!

• ttucowboy84

@Kamais_Ookin said...

You’re surging top placings if cody wins gl!

Thanks! Yeah, I’m definitely Team Cody!

• thetitanlb

Dj won the first 3 rounds
    with ease. This is fucking wrong. Mma is most curupt sport ever

• Kamais_Ookin

Lol at least i got something right. Get f’d cody

• ttucowboy84

Wooooow, well the sweat was fun. Nice win by TJ

• thetitanlb

Im still pissed about that dj fight. Thats curropt as fuckkkk

• someclevername

JJ Aldrich scored more points than MM – I might have to print this lineup out and frame it. Remind me every time I look at it that absolutely anything is possible lol

• Kamais_Ookin

Barely missed the cash line on my lu’s due to MM. FeelsBadMan.

• thetitanlb

Mma is the most cuurupt league ever. No way DJ lost. Im gooking tired of this dog shit

• thetitanlb

@someclevername said...

JJ Aldrich scored more points than MM – I might have to print this lineup out and frame it. Remind me every time I look at it that absolutely anything is possible lol

That fight was currupt. No way in gods green earth DJ DIDNT WIN THE FIRST 3 rounds. Check the damn stats. Fook this dogshit

• thetitanlb

F everything✌🏻. Dj won every striking stat

• thetitanlb

DJ won every striking stat in the first 3 rounds and tied in the 4th and 5th, but somehow he lost. This is beyond horseshit

• eric42

You keep mentioning the stats. Did you watch the fight? I thought it was a toss up. Maybe the slightest of edges to Mighty Mouse? but Cejudo looked great and way more active. Mighty Mouse never really got to him or threw him off his game. Close one that could have gone either way.

• callmetouch

@eric42 said...

You keep mentioning the stats. Did you watch the fight? I thought it was a toss up. Maybe the slightest of edges to Mighty Mouse? but Cejudo looked great and way more active. Mighty Mouse never really got to him or threw him off his game. Close one that could have gone either way.

Agree it was a really close fight. Cejudo got the nod based of the takedowns but he didn’t do much ground & pound or go for submissions. I feel if your going to take the belt away from one of the best it has to be a dominant performance and clear. Feel like DJ should’ve got the nod. Oh well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).