MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 11.2.19 – Madison Square Garden – NYC, NY

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Jorge Masvidal (169.6) vs Nate Diaz (170.4)
    Kelvin Gastelum (184) vs Darren Till (186)
    Stephen Thompson (170.4) vs Vicente Luque (170.2)
    Derrick Lewis (265) vs Blagoy Ivanov (257.4)
    Kevin Lee (155.6) vs Gregor Gillespie (155.4)

ESPN2 Prelims – 7pm CT

Corey Anderson (204.6) vs Johnny Walker (204.8)
    Shane Burgos (145.8) vs Makwan Amirkhani (145.4)
    Brad Tavares (184.6) vs Edmen Shahbazyan (185)
    Andrei Arlovski (244) vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik (246.2)

ESPN+ / Fight Pass Early Prelims – 5:30pm CT

Katlyn Chookagian (125.4) vs Jennifer Maia (127.2)*
    Lyman Good (169.6) vs Chance Rencountre (170.8)
    Julio Arce (145.4) vs Hakeem Dawodu (145.8)

*Jennifer Maia missed weight and will forfeit 25 percent of her purse. The bout will proceed as scheduled

• Jordaneck

Can someone explain to me why arce isn’t the favorite in this fight?

• thevogaman

@Jordaneck said...

Can someone explain to me why arce isn’t the favorite in this fight?

I haven’t heard any good reasoning really. I actually think Arce is the more technical striker from the better camp… maybe he doesnt have a ton of power, but he also doesn’t overextend and leave himself open to counters.

Dawodu’s frown game is next level though.

• Jordaneck

Next level? Is that sarcasm lol

• thevogaman

@Jordaneck said...

Next level? Is that sarcasm lol

I mean that’s his gimmick, right? “Mean” Hakeem.

• Jordaneck

I thought you typoed ground game lol

• yisman

no obvious plays this week, IMO

Closest might be Shahbazyan

Finished my lineup, 100 left in salary

• realphipps

Blagoy is like the suckiest DFS heavyweight out there, but he’s a pretty good fighter and Lewis hasn’t impressed me in a few years now, spare a phantom knockout over the Russian on cruise control.

• NewMike

This might be my favourite card to ever play on DK, I have a LU with over $2k left on the table and it’s pretty solid. The top 2 favourites are a fighter with the fight IQ of a potato and the other had to cheat to make weight.

• Jordaneck

Burgos has only lost to kattar who is pretty good, I think he wins. I’m not seeing the shahbazyan lock, is Tavares checked out after losing to adesanya? Is Eddy boy the next contender? What?

• iron_tactics

@Jordaneck said...

Burgos has only lost to kattar who is pretty good, I think he wins. I’m not seeing the shahbazyan lock, is Tavares checked out after losing to adesanya? Is Eddy boy the next contender? What?

No one has seen Tavares in like a year and everyone just watched Eddy rick roll Marshman. You know how it is

• Jordaneck

Is Tavares the play?

• smonger19

@Jordaneck said...

Is Tavares the play?

I don’t like Tavares in this one, but I don’t like this fight in general. I’m making 6 lineups and I have Shahbazyan in 1 and Tavares in 0. If Tavares wins, it will most likely be by decision (and there’s a decent chance of that), but I see his point total being around 70. Since DK pricing came out, Shahbazyan has had the biggest percentage increase in winning (but I will add that this is highly flawed).

On a related note, does anyone know a good place to find the percentage of actual bets made on each fighter? I like seeing where there is reverse line movement and where the big money is going, but don’t know where to find this for MMA.

• callmetouch

ITS TINKER TIME BOYS

• NewMike

Uh oh

• NewMike

Caps lock is never a good sign

• smonger19

How many individual fighters will outscore the total points scored in the Chookagian-Maia fight? I’m setting the over/under at 4.5 and going over.

• Jordaneck

I’m thinking shahbazyans aggression is going to get him caught vs Tavares. That’s what I’m telling myself because I played him haha!

• thevogaman

@Jordaneck said...

I’m thinking shahbazyans aggression is going to get him caught vs Tavares. That’s what I’m telling myself because I played him haha!

Yeah, I mean it’s a very distinct possibility. That’s why I’ve targeted both.

• iron_tactics

I made a last minute change

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

I made a last minute change

• someclevername

Went from Anderson to Walker to Anderson. Flip-floppin’ like a mofo

• thevogaman

I’m heavy on Walker so it’s probably Anderson.

• callmetouch

Abort all tinkers! Abort all tinkers!

• someclevername

Remaining steadfast that AA due to get ktfo. If I played old, slow ass Rothwell I gotta play Bigi Boy.

GL everyone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).