MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 11.2.19 – Madison Square Garden – NYC, NY

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Jorge Masvidal (169.6) vs Nate Diaz (170.4)
    Kelvin Gastelum (184) vs Darren Till (186)
    Stephen Thompson (170.4) vs Vicente Luque (170.2)
    Derrick Lewis (265) vs Blagoy Ivanov (257.4)
    Kevin Lee (155.6) vs Gregor Gillespie (155.4)

ESPN2 Prelims – 7pm CT

Corey Anderson (204.6) vs Johnny Walker (204.8)
    Shane Burgos (145.8) vs Makwan Amirkhani (145.4)
    Brad Tavares (184.6) vs Edmen Shahbazyan (185)
    Andrei Arlovski (244) vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik (246.2)

ESPN+ / Fight Pass Early Prelims – 5:30pm CT

Katlyn Chookagian (125.4) vs Jennifer Maia (127.2)*
    Lyman Good (169.6) vs Chance Rencountre (170.8)
    Julio Arce (145.4) vs Hakeem Dawodu (145.8)

*Jennifer Maia missed weight and will forfeit 25 percent of her purse. The bout will proceed as scheduled

• someclevername

Beatdown

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

Damn good performance by Burgos. Amirkhani had a chance though. Should have held his position early and not been so aggressive with that choke attempt. Cause he was done by the halfway point.

Every fight he does is like that. Just burns out mid 2nd.

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Thinking about this BMF title idea. Maybe you’re forced to defend it every 3 months or you lose it. Like the old TV title in WCW?

Love this idea…as an old fan of Georgia Championship Wrestling, Saturday nights, 5:05 on TBS….

• iron_tactics

Need Lee and Anderson

• someclevername

Sweating Anderson bigly…if he survives I will then starting sweating Lee bigly

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

Every fight he does is like that. Just burns out mid 2nd.

Right but he caught Fishgold at least… for the widest price on the card… he was almost.

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

Right but he caught Fishgold at least… for the widest price on the card… he was almost.

Oh yeah for sure. He almost had it in. Arce almost had that RNC too. This is a good card so far.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Love this idea…as an old fan of Georgia Championship Wrestling, Saturday nights, 5:05 on TBS….

You want to be the BMF you have to prove it under a time limit and then if you win your division title… the BMF title becomes vacant. Must be defended.

• thevogaman

I’d like to see Shane Burgos against Yair next. That makes sense.

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

You want to be the BMF you have to prove it under a time limit and then if you win your division title… the BMF title becomes vacant. Must be defended.

Or we can go for the BMF title, no time limit (I know that is against the old TV championship rules), no judges, keep fighting until there is a winner by KO or submission.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Or we can go for the BMF title, no time limit (I know that is against the old TV championship rules), no judges, keep fighting until there is a winner by KO or submission.

I like that!

• thevogaman

Corey Anderson! A lot early but he kept hitting him clean.

• someclevername

Early stoppage, yeah? I’ll take it though* lol

• iron_tactics

I got 2 of 4 lineups live. Anderson, Burgos, Rozen, Edmen, Anderson, Lee and…………….Masvidal/Diaz is the difference between the two.
    LFG LEE!!!

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

I got 2 of 4 lineups live. Anderson, Burgos, Rozen, Edmen, Anderson, Lee and…………….Masvidal/Diaz is the difference between the two.
    LFG LEE!!!

GET IT

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Early stoppage, yeah? I’ll take it though* lol

I think it was early too….at least I had Anderson in every lineup I didn’t have Walker…..unfortunately had more Walker….oh well….

Sadly, I liked Anderson going into the fight, but now I think he’s kind of a douchebag….

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

GET IT

Fuck yeah! Lee could be the card decider really.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I think it was early too….at least I had Anderson in every lineup I didn’t have Walker…..unfortunately had more Walker….oh well….

Sadly, I liked Anderson going into the fight, but now I think he’s kind of a douchebag….

I thought Corey would grind him out or get ko’d himself – didn’t see it playing out like that lol holy smokes

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Fuck yeah! Lee could be the card decider really.

A lot riding on this fight lol damn I’m hyped LFG

• smonger19

I’m all in for Lee too….

but my only lineup with him has Walker in it….also, my only lineup with Gillespie has Walker in it…..

since it seems like more people here will win more if Lee wins….go Lee!!!!

• BIF

@iron_tactics said...

LFG LEE!!!

I still have 3 of 4 LUs alive – one with just Luque/Gillespie and the other two have those two and both sides of Gastelum/Till so just want a 1st Rd KO at the 4:45 mark on that one.

Shahbaz 117
    Anderson 116
    Burgos 110.5
    Lyman 89
    Luque
    Gillespie

Shahbaz 117
    Anderson 116
    Lyman 89
    Luque
    Gillespie
    Gastelum

Shahbazz 117
    Burgos 110.5
    Lyman 89
    Luque
    Gillespie
    Till

• thevogaman

Yeah need a long shot Gillespie/Diaz/Gastelum or else Luque/Masvidal/Gillespie!

• thevogaman

President in the building … that’s pretty crazy!

• someclevername

My little single bullet still breathin’ Roz, Burgos & Anderson done – need Staph Lee, Gas & Diaz. Not taking Edmen was a mistake but I accept any & all wins, no minimum amount required

• thevogaman

This is the people’s co-main.

Is Samuels a free square tomorrow? It’s going to be 5+ targets and 12+ carries at $4k?!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.