MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 12.14.19 – T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Kamaru Usman (c) (170) vs Colby Covington (170) – WW Title Fight
    Max Holloway (c) (145) vs Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) – FW Title Fight
    Amanda Nunes (c) (134.5) vs Germaine de Randamie (134.5) – Women’s BW Title Fight
    Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs Jose Aldo (136)
    Petr Yan (135.5) vs Urijah Faber (135.5)

ESPN2 Prelims – 7pm CT

Geoff Neal (170) vs Mike Perry (170.5)
    Ketlen Vieira (136) vs Irene Aldana (135.5)
    Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs Ian Heinisch (185.5)
    Matt Brown (171) vs. Ben Saunders (170)

Fight Pass/ESPN+ Early Prelims – 5:15pm CT

Chase Hooper (144.5) vs Daniel Teymur (145.5)
    Brandon Moreno (125.5) vs Kai Kara-France (125.5)
    Jessica Eye (131)* vs. Viviane Araujo (126)
    Punahele Soriano (185.5) vs. Oskar Piechota (186)

*Eye missed the flyweight limit by 5 pounds and was fined 30% of her purse

• mnstone14

is double stacking the top two fights the right move in cash? have to think they will both be high output and you can almost get what you want with the other two slots.

• thevogaman

@mnstone14 said...

is double stacking the top two fights the right move in cash?

I like that… but I haven’t played MMA cash in a long time. I kind of like stacking Volk/Holloway for GPP though.

I know I want to get to Matt Brown in as many lineups as possible.

• someclevername

Going to have a steak tonight and think about Aldo eating 3 whole pieces of lettuce this week trying to make 135 :0

• thevogaman

This new and improved, bobble head version of Aldo not withstanding…. I’m fading that fight for fantasy. Eye/Araujo and Aldo/Moraes are getting faded by me (… and they will probably end up on the winning lineup now).

• jki7p6

Anyone else gonna fade the main? Defensive wrestling should be higher than usual for both keeping those siggy strikes down (and Colby isn’t tkoing/pummeling Usman anyways). Risk of an Usman flurry, but question if output is a smart play here.

• Jordaneck

Colby DNGTD

• thebigboy

Locks: Brown, Moraes, Nunes, Colby
    Sleepers: Vieira, Volk, Perry

• jki7p6

Need to fade increasing

• rourke441

i look up the odds for each bout to finish it really helps

• callmetouch

ITS FIGHT DAY

• Kassdog

Is it just me or is the $4 25k contest payouts kind of skewed. 25k prize and only 1k for first?

• hypegotti

Heinsche + Perry or Hooper + Aldo in cash?

• Kassdog

I’m passing aldo 100%

• someclevername

@hypegotti said...

I don’t play cash and I’m wrong a lot so take this with a grain of salt, but I think Heinisch & Perry would have the higher floors. Hooper making his debut against a guy w/potato fight IQ but decent power – from what I’ve seen of Hooper he doesn’t have much standing. His floor is getting ko’d round 1. Much more of a gpp play cos Teymur does make terrible decisions and could follow him to the ground and get subbed. Who tf knows what Aldo is going to look like in the cage at BW.

• thevogaman

@Kassdog said...

Is it just me or is the $4 25k contest payouts kind of skewed. 25k prize and only 1k for first?

I was initially disappointed with the $24.50 contest payout structure, but that’s a pretty decent chunk for the top 10. I’m still only doing 5 entries and maxing out the miniMax and maybe 10 in the Televised. Really excited to watch this tonight (couldn’t watch last week).

Aldo looks pretty good at 135 surprisingly, which kind of increases my confidence in a low scoring fight and a good fade.

Also, Volk and Covington are such good value plays I really think one of them will be optimal in a loss.

• jki7p6

@hypegotti said...

Perry really risky as a cash play. I like Aldo and Hoop to outright win anyways (not a fan of this Teymour)

• someclevername

@someclevername said...

Going to have a steak tonight and think about Aldo eating 3 whole pieces of lettuce this week trying to make 135 :0

I find it amusing that like the day after I said this I caught a wonderful head cold that I’m still trying to get rid of and Aldo looked a lot better on the scale than I thought he would. Haha joke was on me! I’m still not playing him though.

Am I an insane person for considering Killa B? I mean, yeah, he probably gets starched yet again, but Brown is coming back from “retirement” and an ACL injury last year. If Ben can land some body kicks before being sent to the shadow realm…maybe just maybe? Or just straight foolishness?

• jki7p6

@someclevername said...

Teymur does make terrible decisions

this, so much
    Sook iq

• thevogaman

Also, anybody think Yan will be a bit under owned here with some lowkey potential to get multiple knockdowns and a finish that goes for like 125+?

• jki7p6

@someclevername said...

Am I an insane person for considering Killa B?

No

• jki7p6

@thevogaman said...

Also, anybody think Yan will be a bit under owned here with some lowkey potential to get multiple knockdowns and a finish that goes for like 125+?

Yan my favorie play on this card

• someclevername

@jki7p6 said...

this, so much
    Sook iq

He who shall not be named!!

• thevogaman

@jki7p6 said...

Yan my favorie play on this card

Yeah, I think people will have way too much regard for Faber and end up fading the fight more than they should.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

He who shall not be named!!

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Yeah, I think people will have way too much regard for Faber and end up fading the fight more than they should.

Yeah, but he has two chins so harder to KO – lol Yan talking some decent smack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler