STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 1.18.20 – T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Conor McGregor (170) vs Donald Cerrone (170)
    Holly Holm (135.5) vs Raquel Pennington (136)
    Aleksei Oleinik (238) vs Maurice Greene (243)
    Brian Kelleher (136) vs Ode Osbourne (135)
    Anthony Pettis (155.5) vs Carlos Diego Ferreira (155.5)

ESPN Prelims – 7pm CT

Roxanne Modafferi (125) vs Maycee Barber (126)
    Andre Fili (145.5) vs Sodiq Yusuff (146)
    Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Askar Askarov (126)
    Drew Dober (155.5) vs Nasrat Haqparast (156)

ESPN+ / Fight Pass Early Prelims – 6pm CT

Aleksa Camur (204) vs Justin Ledet (205)
    Sabino Mazo (125.5) vs JJ Aldrich (125.5)

• smonger19

@thebigboy said...

Locks: Conor, Barber, Oleinik
    Value: Elliot, Fili, Mazo, (Oleinik)
    Fades: Holm

Agree with Conor, Barber as locks. I like Oleinik and have more of him, but put a couple lineups in with Greene as it should end early (but who knows with heavyweights)

I’m worried about only having a little Elliot. I should tinker, but I’m resisting the urge.

• smonger19

@smonger19 said...

I’m worried about only having a little Elliot. I should tinker, but I’m resisting the urge.

Well, that didn’t last long. I tinkered and put him in another lineup instead of Kelleher (I still have too much Kelleher, but I don’t like Osbourne).

• someclevername

I didn’t even enter the big contest this week – have a lineup in for a total investment of $1.25. Conor, Fili, Barber. Oleinik, Kelleher & Elliott which is worth about $1.25 lol.

GL hope someone here takes down the big one.

• iron_tactics

Mazo getting alot of credit for air punches

• someclevername

Aldrich needs to stop wearing a white shirt much like JAG. Last f’ng color I’d want to wear knowing it could end up covered in blood. Also Adelaide Byrd judging oh boy.

• iron_tactics

These judges already starting with this shit

• Kassdog

Not big enough? I’m surprised it took that long to sell it out. Normally mma is sold out going into fight day.

• iron_tactics

Going by tonights Judging i’m gonna say Camur wins this 30-24 cause of those sweet spinning kick moves. Don’t have to land just look cool.

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Going by tonights Judging i’m gonna say Camur wins this 30-24 cause of those sweet spinning kick moves. Don’t have to land just look cool.

• iron_tactics

So fun fact. I’m 100% Dober because i’m just a straight up fan. Money be damned

• smonger19

@iron_tactics said...

Agree that Camur may have gotten points for show (hence the 2 30-27s), but Ledet really did nothing. I would have scored it 29-28 Camur (1st to Ledet, 2nd and 3rd to Camur). I had some Ledet and no Camur, but Ledet did nothing to win that fight.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

BOOM!!

• smonger19

@iron_tactics said...

Nice call

• Kassdog

How about fire that ref for allowing 10 extra punches to the head.

• Rift

@iron_tactics said...

Camur gassed out in the middle of the first round and Ledet seemed to have plenty of energy but instead of trying to win I guess he thought riding the back of the cage would get him the win. Nearly every time Camur had Ledets back to the cage there was zero effort from Ledet to do anything but chill there while Camur gasped for air.

He also was fighting to stay in the UFC just an all out bizarre fight.

• iron_tactics

@Rift said...

Camur gassed out in the middle of the first round and Ledet seemed to have plenty of energy but instead of trying to win I guess he thought riding the back of the cage would get him the win. Nearly every time Camur had Ledets back to the cage there was zero effort from Ledet to do anything but chill there while Camur gasped for air.

He also was fighting to stay in the UFC just an all out bizarre fight.

I posted that at the end of the 1st, beginning of 2nd round.

I’m not arguing, I had it scored 40-batman symbol Camur with those sweet spin moves.

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

This worked out. But how many had the other dude

• Rift

@iron_tactics said...

I posted that at the end of the 1st, beginning of 2nd round.

I’m not arguing, I had it scored 40-batman symbol Camur with those sweet spin moves.

I wasn’t arguing either, your take was spot on, was just noting the complete lack of effort or desire to win from Ledet. Normally I won’t criticize these guys because they are risking their lives getting into the cage and it takes guts regardless of how they perform; but how Ledet handled that fight all things considered was all out bizarre. I would have scored it 29-28 for Camur, but you never know when Adelaide Byrd is judging.

• someclevername

@Rift said...

but how Ledet handled that fight all things considered was all out bizarre.

He’s a bizarre guy so it makes sense lol

• iron_tactics

Was 100000% ready for the judges to give that to Elliot.

• smonger19

Dang, Elliott isn’t a good fighter, but I want to watch him more. I think he’d be up for fighting once a month. Let’s make it happen.

• iron_tactics

Have to have Roxanne looks like

• someclevername

@geardaddy said...

But I’m very tempted to place a bet on Roxanne.

I sure hope you did this

• smonger19

I think I’m a bad person because I don’t like Roxanne…she seems so likeable, but I go against her in every one of her fights.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler