STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 1.18.20 – T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Conor McGregor (170) vs Donald Cerrone (170)
    Holly Holm (135.5) vs Raquel Pennington (136)
    Aleksei Oleinik (238) vs Maurice Greene (243)
    Brian Kelleher (136) vs Ode Osbourne (135)
    Anthony Pettis (155.5) vs Carlos Diego Ferreira (155.5)

ESPN Prelims – 7pm CT

Roxanne Modafferi (125) vs Maycee Barber (126)
    Andre Fili (145.5) vs Sodiq Yusuff (146)
    Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Askar Askarov (126)
    Drew Dober (155.5) vs Nasrat Haqparast (156)

ESPN+ / Fight Pass Early Prelims – 6pm CT

Aleksa Camur (204) vs Justin Ledet (205)
    Sabino Mazo (125.5) vs JJ Aldrich (125.5)

• someclevername

So glad I listened to my gut, for once, and did not play in the big contest this week. Did not have good vibes on this card for dfs at all and so far…0-3, baby!

Happy for Roxanne, she’s always underestimated. Including by me cos no way I was playing her. Not for $24, not for $1 lol

• geardaddy

@someclevername said...

I sure hope you did this

Ha i didn’t. bovada banned me for some reason. I had about 50% in dfs though

• someclevername

@geardaddy said...

Ha i didn’t. bovada banned me for some reason. I had about 50% in dfs though

Nice

• keephustlincuz

Do we have a stream?

• mccoolio

@keephustlincuz said...

Do we have a stream?

Nice try policeman

• someclevername

Rogan R1: “It’s over he’s got it, Maurice is done!” a minute later the round ends.
    Rogan R2: “He’s defending! Maurice is gonna get out of this” 1 second later tap

• smonger19

I’m worried that my team of Greene-Pettis-Barber-Fili-Elliott may not cash….but we’ve still got McGregor!!!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I’m worried that my team of Greene-Pettis-Barber-Fili-Elliott may not cash….but we’ve still got McGregor!!!

lol never say die!

• someclevername

“Why does that matchup interest you, Jorge?” “THE MONEY” lol

• Kassdog

Man when you when and only get 45 points you know it’s shit.

• Rift

Not a McGregor hater but this fight has spectacular failure written all over it, feels eerily reminiscent of Rousey’s ‘comeback’. This -300 line is ridiculous hope no one put too much money on it.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

“Why does that matchup interest you, Jorge?” “THE MONEY” lol

I don’t think Jorge is a great fighter, but I love that guy…..he has completely reinvented himself into a big time draw…..good for him…

• Kassdog

My heart wants cowboy to destroy McGregor.
    My draft Kings lus want McGregor to smash in cowboys face.

• Rift

@smonger19 said...

I don’t think Jorge is a great fighter, but I love that guy…..he has completely reinvented himself into a big time draw…..good for him…

Thats because hes not, absolutely an incredible reinvention of his career, but the gap in ability between him and Usman/Covington is far more pronounced than his ranking reveals. Hes smart though and hes chasing the money fight rather than a title shot.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Agree – old Jorge had some pretty blah performances, new Jorge is fire*…hope it lasts cos he is fun.

*Yeah, matchup dependent lol Usman would smother him.

• yisman

damn, I had a big bet on o1.5 rounds

didn’t even get to half a round

• Kassdog

Welp. Jorge/McGregor on the same card as khabib/Ferguson.

• someclevername

$1.25 in $2.50 out – bang!

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

$1.25 in $2.50 out – bang!

sweet!!!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

sweet!!!

I hope Cowboy retires, man that was just sad

• zline34

@Rift said...

Not a McGregor hater but this fight has spectacular failure written all over it, feels eerily reminiscent of Rousey’s ‘comeback’. This -300 line is ridiculous hope no one put too much money on it.

Off this didn’t age well. I bet a lot on Connor. I’ll take a hungry McGregor over a content Cowboy any day of the week. This was the first time I bet against cowboy in his career, and it was an easy bet at that. Cowboy didn’t even care after he lost. You gotta be hungry in this business.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.