MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 7, 2020 – T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, Nevada

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Israel Adesanya (c) (184.5) vs Yoel Romero (185) – Middleweight Title Fight
    Weili Zhang (c) (115) vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk (115) – Strawweight Title Fight
    Beneil Dariush (156) vs Drakkar Klose (156)
    Neil Magny (171) vs Jingliang Li (171)
    Alex Oliveira (171) vs Max Griffin (170.5)

ESPN Prelims – 7pm CT

Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs Jose Quinonez (135.5)
    Mark Madsen (156) vs Austin Hubbard (154.5)
    Rodolfo Vieira (186) vs Saparbeg Safarov (186)
    Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs Deron Winn (185.5)

Fight Pass/ESPN+ Early Prelims – 6pm CT

Jamall Emmers (145.5) vs Giga Chikadze (146)
    Danaa Batgerel (136) vs Guido Cannetti (135.5)

Whitmire/Viana fight has been cancelled

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I’m positive that Vieira is a monster.

That’s a fact, jack! Was concerned for a tiny split second when Safarov turned his eye into a golf ball lol, but all’s well that ends well.

Wish they’d stop showing all these Zhang highlights lol I’m worried enough, man!

• someclevername

Holy shit, Austin Hubbard’s nickname is “Thud”? Wtf

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Holy shit, Austin Hubbard’s nickname is “Thud”? Wtf

That’s not positive when you continue to make a thud sound on the mat. But to be positive, he put up a good fight. I was entertained by that one.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

That’s not positive when you continue to make a thud sound on the mat. But to be positive, he put up a good fight. I was entertained by that one.

He’s a scrappy dude for sure. He’s survived now against Madsen & Davi Ramos :0

• smonger19

Worried about having Quinones in 2 of my 4 lineups and no O’Malley, but I’m positive everything will work out fine.

• someclevername

Sugar Show!

• smonger19

@smonger19 said...

Worried about having Quinones in 2 of my 4 lineups and no O’Malley, but I’m positive everything will work out fine.

And it did work out fine for my lineups without Quinones. Unfortunately, no O’Malley, but things are good.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

And it did work out fine for my lineups without Quinones. Unfortunately, no O’Malley, but things are good.

Power of positivity in full effect!

• smonger19

Quinonez did not get outscored by either Viana or Whitmire!!!

• smonger19

I know it’s a stretch, but I have Jingliang in all my lineups…hoping for an early finish, but he could get dragged the distance for a loss….you have to switch up a few letters in his name to make it work, but I was reminded of this classic song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

My Jing-a-ling

• smonger19

Fun fight….think I would have given the 3rd round to Griffin (maybe because I didn’t have either of them and Oliveira was higher owned), but could have gone either way.

• gje627

@smonger19 said...

you have to switch up a few letters in his name to make it work

Didn’t check your song to make sure it works … but according to your example the word you’re looking for is …

Anagram

• someclevername

IF Emmers had won, he’d have outscored Cowboy Oliveira by 9 so I don’t feel terrible. Had Oliveira KO’d him in round 1 – well, I would have felt terrible lol.

• smonger19

@gje627 said...

Didn’t check your example to make sure it works … but according to your example the word your looking for is …

Anagram

I’m positive that “switching up” a few letters is an anagram…keeping the positivity going tonight….

• gje627

@smonger19 said...

I’m positive that “switching up” a few letters is an anagram…keeping the positivity going tonight….

As long as you use them all !!! :)

• someclevername

Damn, Magny. I didn’t play this fight or comment on it pre-lock cos I had no idea what to expect, but don’t think The Leech was a bad play at all. Neil didn’t look great in his last fight and never know w/a layoff. It’s hard enough to pick fights when you have seen recent fights lol.

• smonger19

@gje627 said...

As long as you use them all !!! :)

Very true….but I didn’t claim it to be an anagram, just switching up a few letters….only one different…switching a “d” for a “j”….it’s all good….

And it would have been better if Jingliang would have won, but I’m still positive I can minimum cash

• gje627

@smonger19 said...

Very true….but I didn’t claim it to be an anagram, just switching up a few letters….only one different…switching a “d” for a “j”….it’s all good….

And it would have been better if Jingliang would have won, but I’m still positive I can minimum cash

Sorry ….

No friends ….

BUT

Lots of strange of hobbies ….

Bird-watching … numbers … linguistics … grammar … natural language ….

Just to name a few.

My Bad. :(

• yisman

Bizarre first round

3 minutes of body triangle?

• smonger19

Wow!! Benny!!

• yisman

needed that one to go the distance but when I bet that to happen, both guys come out swinging like crazy

and when I bet on a finish, they run out the clock

• smonger19

@gje627 said...

Sorry ….

No friends ….

BUT

Lots of strange of hobbies ….

Bird-watching … numbers … linguistics … grammar … natural language ….

Just to name a few.

My Bad. :(

No worries at all….strange hobbies are good hobbies…they make people interesting

• iron_tactics

That dude was out

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Benny, Emmers & the Sugar show

Well 2 outta 3 ain’t bad…..and should have had an Emmers win too…..

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Wow!! Benny!!

Thought it would be a sub lol and Klose did give his back again but…Benny FTW!

Also – not proud of this, but my stream f’ng sucks and I missed it lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler