MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, May 9th, 2020 – VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena – Jacksonville, FL

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Tony Ferguson (155) vs Justin Gaethje (155) – Interim LW Title Fight
    Henry Cejudo (c) (135) vs Dominick Cruz (135) – BW Title Fight
    Francis Ngannou (261.5) vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik (260)
    Jeremy Stephens (150.5)* vs Calvin Kattar (146)
    Greg Hardy (265.5) vs Yorgan De Castro (262)

ESPN/ESPN+ Prelims – 7pm CT

Donald Cerrone (171) vs Anthony Pettis (170.5)
    Aleksei Oleinik (227.5) vs Fabricio Werdum (243)
    Carla Esparza (115.5) vs Michelle Waterson (115)
    Vicente Luque (170) vs Niko Price (170.5)

ESPN/ESPN+ Early Prelims – 5:30pm CT

Bryce Mitchell (145.5) vs Charles Rosa (146)
    Ryan Spann (206) vs Sam Alvey (205)

*Stephens missed the FW limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30% of his purse.

Hall/Souza OFF

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Wait, would Joanna/Zhang have worked for a stack?

I was looking for fights with the loser scoring over 100, but yes, Zhang scored 127.5 to Joanna’s 93, so that would have outscored Cormier/Stipe.

• futoo

Be sure to check at 625 any last minute fight cancelations. It happens often and could be more likely today

• yisman

@thevogaman said...

Wait, would Joanna/Zhang have worked for a stack?

I was just about to mention that one. They both scored pretty well, although I don’t know if it was optimal.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

The sad thing is that I’m most worried about being overweight on Sam Alvey at 4%.

I’m going to be praying Alvey/Spann ends in a low scoring decision for Spann.

• NewMike

@smonger19 said...

I rarely make more than 5-10 lineups, but felt ambitious this morning and thought I’d try to make 150. That ambition died down soon when I kept making duplicate lineups, but I wound up with 50.

The sad thing is that I’m most worried about being overweight on Sam Alvey at 4%. However, fighters at $6,900 have a 12-29-1 record since January 2019 while averaging 90.83 DK points in their wins. This should tell people two things: 1) A very low priced fighter will win more often than you think (though probably not Alvey) and 2) I have way too much time on my hands.

How did you figure that out?

• someclevername

It would be disgusting if Sam Alvey ended up on the winning lineup after some of the fights he’s subjected us all to.

GL everyone.

• thedkexperience

@ttucowboy84 said...

I have a bad feeling Smiling Sam Alvey is going to break the slate just one fight in.

I bet on him to win so if he blows up my parlay and lineup at least it’ll pay for another parlay 🤣

• yisman

I got in 3 lineups.

One has just Ferguson, one faded the main event, one has both from main event.

• smonger19

@NewMike said...

How did you figure that out?

I just noticed I had spreadsheets for every card since January 2019 with the salaries, then went though Fight Metrics (or now I guess it’s called UFC Stats) to get the stats. Did I mention I have way too much time on my hands? LOL

• Neilj907

How owned is hall and jacare?

• NewMike

J. Stephens, Niko Price, D. Cruz, A. Oleinik, J. Rozenstruik and Sam Alvey is going to take it down.

• thevogaman

@Neilj907 said...

How owned is hall and jacare?

Its weird they haven’t listed ownership yet. What we all think about an MMA milly next week?

• yisman

official start time was 6:30 PM EDT

first fight may be 7:05 or 7:10

• yisman

@thevogaman said...

Its weird they haven’t listed ownership yet. What we all think about an MMA milly next week?

it’s up now

Ferguson 56.2
    Cruz 42.9
    Luque 42.5

• NewMike

How does Waterson have more ownership than Price or Stephens, that’s insane to me.

• yisman

Jacare .46%
    Uriah .55%

• yisman

https://twitter.com/testudo1111/status/1259250478950633472/photo/1

• ttucowboy84

Only 28% for Cejudo in the $20? No respect. I’m at 66%.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I done 17 lineups on FD and only 3 on DK. Let’s see how much money I blow tonight, lol!

• thevogaman

@ttucowboy84 said...

Only 33% for Cejudo? No respect. I’m at 66%.

Yeah, I’m like 50% Cejudo… only 22% on Spann so hoping the other 9k fighters score higher.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Depending on how much I win tonight (if I do, lol!) I’m in. Bad enough I had to drink a bunch of holy water just to create a lineup this week and had a near heart attack trying to get rid of all the Souza/Hall people on my lineups this morning, lol!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@NewMike said...

How does Waterson have more ownership than Price or Stephens, that’s insane to me.

Coming from an MMA dfs novice, she seemed like good value for her price on FD. A lot of three round matches in recent history, good amount of SS and at +125. Lol idk this is my second time doing ufc 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Took her in 3/5 monster entries

• NewMike

OMG!!!!! It’s happening

• yisman

they shouldn’t have brought judges in, seeing as they often don’t watch, and make corrupt decisions.

would rather just let fans vote the winner on twitter if it goes to decision

Necessary personnel only. Judges not essential.

• Dfspacman

Ultimate letdown spot here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).