MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, June 6th, 2020 – UFC APEX – Las Vegas, NV

PPV Main Card – 9pm CT

Amanda Nunes (c) (145) vs Felicia Spencer (144.5) – Women’s Featherweight Title Fight
    Raphael Assuncao (136) vs Cody Garbrandt (136)
    Aljamain Sterling (136) vs Cory Sandhagen (135.5)
    Neil Magny (171) vs Anthony Rocco Martin (170.5)
    Eddie Wineland (136) vs Sean O’Malley (136)

ESPN/ESPN+ Prelims – 7pm CT

Alex Caceres (146) vs Chase Hooper (145.5)
    Ian Heinisch (185.5) vs Gerald Meerschaert (185.5)
    Cody Stamann (145.5) vs Brian Kelleher (146)
    Charles Byrd (184.5) vs Maki Pitolo (185.5)

ESPN/ESPN+ Early Prelims – 5pm CT

Jussier Formiga (126) vs Alex Perez (126)
    Alonzo Menifield (205) vs Devin Clark (205.5)
    Evan Dunham (149.5)* vs Herbert Burns (149.5)*

*Dunham/Burns at 150 pound catchweight

• someclevername

@mgv1208 said...

Do these “takedowns” by Nunes get counted as tds on dk?

Not official, but ESPN shows 6

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

And how quickly would Nunes beat Anderson?
    Just get rid of this division.

lol when he said that I was like are you trying to get Anderson killed?

• mgv1208

These judges are fucking terrible lol

• Sleazygreazy

These niche sports like MMA and Nascar are pretty fun. I’m surprised there’s not more folks playing/on this forum. I’m hooked

• thevogaman

No bigger sweat.

• someclevername

The Lioness so good not even 2020 could stop her.

Congrats to the winners!

• iron_tactics

I need to buy a Merab shirt for next week

Grats to the winners tonight!

See some of ya’ll in Nascar tomorrow.

• Sleazygreazy

@thevogaman said...

No bigger sweat.

Not only that but you’re never really out of it, which can be good and bad. I faded freggin Muhummad O’Malley on the late slate, and still managed to pull it off.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/45997/contests/45997-235383053/scoring

I’ll be back and I’ll try to contribute as I learn more.

With 10+ fights on a main slate I feel like there can be a huge edge if you’re able to identify the laugher. Unlike MLB, NBA, NFL where there is so much parity and information available.

And as far as no bigger sweat…it’s close. Have you ever needed some joker like Kevin Tway to make a 5 footer on 18 on a Thursday? But it’s close

• Dfspacman

Anyone gonna hook me up with a nascar lineup, know nothing about nascar

• Felixxberg

@Dfspacman said...

Same. I just bubbled by 0.50. I have to tilt enter something now!

• smonger19

Lesson learned…..only play nickname lineups…..scored 605.0 points…..won $5 (and don’t tell me I netted only $4.75…..it was a free $0.25 ticket)….however, that lineup would have netted me much more if I used it in my main lineup

• Dfspacman

Won a small $5 single entry for $1000, not bad didn’t know most fighters

• thevogaman

@Sleazygreazy said...

And as far as no bigger sweat…it’s close. Have you ever needed some joker like Kevin Tway to make a 5 footer on 18 on a Thursday? But it’s close

Haven’t done golf yet. Dipped my toes in Nascar… anybody got any hot takea on that shit?

• Dfspacman

@Dfspacman said...

Won a small $5 single entry for $1000, not bad didn’t know most fighters

635 would have gotten me just $200 in the millimaker, shout out to the guy who made the Caceres call earlier on this forum

• Felixxberg

@thevogaman said...

Haven’t done golf yet. Dipped my toes in Nascar… anybody got any hot takea on that shit?

Golf is a marathon sweat! There’s a milly maker coming Thursday, so it’s definitely worth a shot. You can be done after two days, but any time you get a 6/6, the weekend sweat is great!

I have tried Nascar a few times. It has some insane swings. Can’t really sweat anything before the last few laps.

• someclevername

Love me some PGA Friday cut sweat, love when shot tracker trolls me and says my guy hit it into the parking lot but he’s really in the fairway. Love watching Benny An putt lol. I never watched golf before playing dfs and now I enjoy it. Same with NASCAR – I don’t even have to win any money, I consider it a win if all 6 of my cars make it to the end of the race.

• miggs6876

@Dfspacman said...

Did you play the $20 cash back from fanduel? I did because I figure it’s free plays we are getting. I got back $12 tonight with Meerschart and Sandhagen in my lu. Don’t ask me how. I entered my NASCAR lu. I know nothing about it. I play golf often so I feel most comfortable there. Anyways good luck.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

You just won 1k and gotta be on a heater, hook me up with a lineup! lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@thevogaman said...

Be prepared to be stuck looking at dead lineups for 4 days lol

• yisman

first favorite to win in the main event in quite a while

Results on DK:

14 lineups in the milly, got back $120. Three lineups min cashed for 40 each.

• joephoto

@yisman said...

14 lineups in the milly, got back $120. Three lineups min cashed for 40 each.

10 lineups in the Milly, got back $340. Seven cashed $40-$60. Had Hooper in all 10 lineups.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Felixxberg said...

Golf is a marathon sweat! There’s a milly maker coming Thursday, so it’s definitely worth a shot. You can be done after two days, but any time you get a 6/6, the weekend sweat is great!

I have tried Nascar a few times. It has some insane swings. Can’t really sweat anything before the last few laps.

Why I don’t play much Nascar anymore. had and entry winning $600 ($3 contest) one afternoon with 10laps to go. CRASH, 3 of my guys were taken out, and I didn’t even cash.

• miggs6876

@Felixxberg said...

So true. I seem to hardly get 6/6 even when I go balanced. I love playing dfs golf but it’s not easy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler