STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 11th, 2020 | UFC Fight Island | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Welterweight Title Fight
    Kamaru Usman (c) (170) vs Jorge Masvidal (170)

Featherweight Title Fight
    Alexander Volkanovski (c) (145) vs Max Holloway (145)

Bantamweight Title Fight
    Petr Yan (135) vs Jose Aldo (135)

Jessica Andrade (115) vs Rose Namajunas (116)
    Amanda Ribas (126) vs Paige VanZant (126)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Volkan Oezdemir (205.5) vs Jiri Prochazka (205)
    Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171) vs Muslim Salikhov (171)
    Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs Danny Henry (146)
    Leonardo Santos (156) vs Roman Bogatov (155.5)

Early Prelims (Fight Pass/ESPN/ESPN+, 5pm CT)

Marcin Tybura (252) vs Maxim Grishin (223)
    Raulian Paiva (129)* vs Zhalgas Zhamagulov (126)
    Karol Rosa (136) vs Vanessa Melo (141)**
    Martin Day (136) vs Davey Grant (136)

*Paiva missed the Flyweight limit by 3 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse
    **Melo missed the Bantamweight limit by 5 pounds and will be fined 30% of her purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• thevogaman

So like Usman winning but thinking Masvidal might catch him with that right hook behind the ear at some point.

• DC2380

Masivadal is straight garbage

• someclevername

Ask Leo Santos if that was a groin strike lol

• someclevername

@DC2380 said...

Masivadal is straight garbage

Usman is really, really good

• DC2380

@someclevername said...

Usman is really, really good

• smonger19

Refresh my memory, how many points for a foot stomp?

• someclevername

@DC2380 said...

lol – respect to Mr. Miyagi. I’ll always love Jorge, he won me a few dollars once, but this fight is a bit above his pay grade. He can still get a finish in the 5th, but even if he doesn’t he got what he really wanted. That paycheck, baby!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Refresh my memory, how many points for a foot stomp?

PPV points

• thevogaman

Masvidal fought really well… credit due.

• DC2380

And there were people who that this Masvidal dude had a chance. What a joke

• DC2380

@someclevername said...

lol – respect to Mr. Miyagi. I’ll always love Jorge, he won me a few dollars once, but this fight is a bit above his pay grade. He can still get a finish in the 5th, but even if he doesn’t he got what he really wanted. That paycheck, baby!

Nothing but respect! I honestly just started watching mma fighting because nothing else is on and I’m starting to become a big FAN

• thevogaman

Hey me and 15 others took down the miniMax for $1040… with the Volk/Max stack… just sayin.

• NewMike

@DC2380 said...

Nothing but respect! I honestly just started watching mma fighting because nothing else is on and I’m starting to become a big FAN

See you Wednesday? I have an infinite supply of bad advice

• NewMike

@thevogaman said...

Hey me and 15 others took down the miniMax for $1040… with the Volk/Max stack… just sayin.

Nice! Congrats

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

• thevogaman

Net profit of $960, but still… was down $360 going into the last fight.

• DC2380

@thevogaman said...

Congrats

• DC2380

@NewMike said...

See you Wednesday? I have an infinite supply of bad advice

I’ll be in here lol

• thevogaman

Tonight it was literally play the 3 main event 5 round favorites and you probably cashed.

• someclevername

@DC2380 said...

Awesome! Even if you don’t stick w/the dfs aspect, hope you do for the fights. Ain’t no drama like MMA drama lol. Lock two people in a cage and see what happens – can’t beat it. GL to you going forward!

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Net profit of $960, but still… was down $360 going into the last fight.

Usman for the win lol congrats, nice hit!

• smonger19

I really don’t want to point fingers….but if it weren’t for someone whose name rhymes with “someschmevername”, Andrade would have gotten that decision and vogaman and I would have finished in a 234 way tie for the million.

PS…thanks for letting me use you as a scapegoat because I can’t be blamed for my picks.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I really don’t want to point fingers….but if it weren’t for someone whose name rhymes with “someschmevername”, Andrade would have gotten that decision and vogaman and I would have finished in a 234 way tie for the million.

PS…thanks for letting me use you as a scapegoat because I can’t be blamed for my picks.

It’s all good, I’m used to it – got your back, man lol

Oh god, get ready – fight night on Wednesday and then again on Saturday. I just see so much losing in my future lol

• thedkexperience

I actually won $20 on DK! Haha. Definitely the first DFS MMA money I’ve ever made.

• hautalak

Well thank goodness for betting! Hit on a couple nice parlays.

Tons of Volk & Usman for lineups but not nearly enough Yan. Congrats winners!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler