STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, September 26th, 2020 | UFC Fight Island | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Middleweight Title Fight

Israel Adesanya (c) (184) vs Paulo Costa (185)

Light Heavyweight Title Fight

Dominick Reyes (205) vs Jan Błachowicz (205)

Kai Kara-France (126) vs Brandon Royval (126)
    Ketlen Vieira (136) vs Sijara Eubanks (136)
    Hakeem Dawodu (145) vs Zubaira Tukhugov (150)*

Prelims (ESPN2/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Brad Riddell (156) vs Alex da Silva (156)
    Diego Sanchez (170) vs Jake Matthews (170)
    Shane Young (146) vs Ľudovít Klein (150)**
    Aleksa Camur (206) vs William Knight (205)

Early Prelims (ESPN2/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Jeff Hughes (258) vs Juan Espino (255)
    Khadis Ibragimov (206) vs Danilo Marques (206)

*Tukhugov missed the Featherweight limit by 4 pounds and will be fined a % of his purse

**Klein missed the Featherweight limit by 4 pounds and will be fined a % of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• thedkexperience

I got this 1 round each

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Then there’s Fabian “i’m gonna chase you around an octagon with a knife”…………Nope, i’m out.

You know he prob took credit for the Pereira fight too. “The energy protected you” or some bs lol

Diego is a fighter, so yeah he wants to fight, but…idk. I find it sad. His choice though. In my perfect world Dana would tell him he’s done & give the man retirement money after all of the great fights he’s put on.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

You know he prob took credit for the Pereira fight too. “The energy protected you” or some bs lol

Diego is a fighter, so yeah he wants to fight, but…idk. I find it sad. His choice though. In my perfect world Dana would tell him he’s done & give the man retirement money after all of the great fights he’s put on.

He acted like he didn’t know who Pereira was when he got into it with Matt Serra. Though that coulda been him acting like he couldn’t understand him too.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/09/video-matt-serra-joshua-fabia-get-into-argument-at-breakfast-during-ufc-253-fight-week

• iron_tactics

Soccer flopping

• thedkexperience

And I’m pretty sure my winning streak is over

• thedkexperience

Enjoy the rest of the night fellas. With no more chance to win an 8 fight parlay, I’m gonna save my $85. Have fun and good luck!

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/09/video-matt-serra-joshua-fabia-get-into-argument-at-breakfast-during-ufc-253-fight-week

The School of Self-Awareness! LOL

• Carpocarp

One takedown for Riddell credited. So sus

• smonger19

Not watching the PPV….so I’ll just comment on how my fighters got robbed without watching them.

• someclevername

Captain Tukhugov

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Not watching the PPV….so I’ll just comment on how my fighters got robbed without watching them.

lol – I will watch it and comment on how my fighters got robbed while watching them.

• yisman

ref telling these guys to stop talking

• someclevername

@someclevername said...

Captain Tukhugov

Mistakes were made

• Dfspacman

Seems judges will give it to Tukhugov

• yisman

can’t say I remember a fighter screaming at his opponent repeatedly to fight while they’re in the octagon

Tukh took the third round off. Running away.

• yisman

lmao one judge had all three rounds for Dawodu

FWIW, I had Tukh in DFS. I’m now 3-1 in my lineup

• someclevername

Dawodu deserved that decision, good call. He looked great – fade fight though, damn.

• someclevername

@yisman said...

FWIW, I had Tukh in DFS.

We f’d up lol

• yisman

@someclevername said...

We f’d up lol

really pathetic score for a full three rounds

lineup was rolling until then https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/92996624

• Dfspacman

Missed out on Knight, the must have today

• someclevername

@yisman said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/92996624

I’m on Jan & Izzy too, so hopefully they work out. I’d just like to see Jan win, not even dfs related – grinding away all of these years, career resurgence & now fighting for the belt. Will be rooting for him for sure.

Yeah, not the performance I was expecting from Tukhugov at all and I made him my captain lol. Oh well, some good fights so far though!

• yisman

clueless ref stood them up

WTF was that, Herzog?

• smonger19

Sarj has this one. (I’m not watching), but it seems pretty obvious.

• yisman

close fight

pretty amusing when the corners/announcers say definitively that it’s 2-0 like they have a clue what the judges will do

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

(I’m not watching)

You really not going to watch Izzy/Costa?

Also, Ketlen, eh. My drunk eyes told me she looked much bigger & Sarj was in that fight the whole way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.