STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, September 26th, 2020 | UFC Fight Island | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Middleweight Title Fight

Israel Adesanya (c) (184) vs Paulo Costa (185)

Light Heavyweight Title Fight

Dominick Reyes (205) vs Jan Błachowicz (205)

Kai Kara-France (126) vs Brandon Royval (126)
    Ketlen Vieira (136) vs Sijara Eubanks (136)
    Hakeem Dawodu (145) vs Zubaira Tukhugov (150)*

Prelims (ESPN2/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Brad Riddell (156) vs Alex da Silva (156)
    Diego Sanchez (170) vs Jake Matthews (170)
    Shane Young (146) vs Ľudovít Klein (150)**
    Aleksa Camur (206) vs William Knight (205)

Early Prelims (ESPN2/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Jeff Hughes (258) vs Juan Espino (255)
    Khadis Ibragimov (206) vs Danilo Marques (206)

*Tukhugov missed the Featherweight limit by 4 pounds and will be fined a % of his purse

**Klein missed the Featherweight limit by 4 pounds and will be fined a % of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

You really not going to watch Izzy/Costa?

Sadly no….two great PPV fights, but I couldn’t bring myself to get it. I didn’t like the rest of the card and thought I’d just work on fantasy football tonight. And by doing so, I am guaranteeing everyone else that is watching fights that will be talked about for years just because I didn’t see them.

• m994770

Holy shit!

• Carpocarp

Flyweights never die!

• yisman

what a wild first round

• someclevername

In hindsight taking Royval out for Jan so I could get Tukhugov seems…well, dumb.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

I feel like I’m out of touch or something. Like why is the line moving away from Royval? I would have lined that fight with KKF as a slight favorite maybe… but now Royval’s getting towards that +200 territory… and on DK at $7300?

Shout out

• m994770

2 Lineups in with 501.5 and Reyes to go . . . maybe??

• mnstone14

@m994770 said...

2 Lineups in with 501.5 and Reyes to go . . . maybe??

unfortunately i didnt enter any gpps but im at 349 with reyes, costa and izzy left. Not to burst your bubble but that likely wont get it done, but should be a nice night even if it doesnt come in first.

• Carpocarp

Fightmetric gave Royval 1 (one) sub attempt.

• m994770

@mnstone14 said...

unfortunately i didnt enter any gpps but im at 349 with reyes, costa and izzy left. Not to burst your bubble but that likely wont get it done, but should be a nice night even if it doesnt come in first.

Hmmmm . . . you’re probably right, but I don’t think I’d swap with you! :)

• yisman

someone in Reyes’ corner is named Gigli? Really????

• geardaddy

@geardaddy said...

Lots of sharp betters are taking jan. Which honestly i don’t get. I see the value but I see reyes beating him in every aspect of the fight including wrestling. I keep hearing about jans wrestling like reyes wrestling doesn’t exist. The “legendary polish power” is so overblown. Just because you ko’d the two chinniest guys in the division doesn’t mean you have ko power. Could jan ko reyes? sure. Is it likely? no.

lmaoooooooo

• iron_tactics

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

• yisman

he was going to be up 2-0 even if he didn’t land that knockout

very impressive

• yisman

what I always find amusing about the PPVs is you have to buy an ESPN sub first, then buy the PPV, then half the broadcast is ads

even during the actual fight, it’s endless promos

• smonger19

Dang it….I should have been smarter than to take Khadis…2 of my 5 teams have 4 wins and Khadis…one has Costa and one has Izzy….should have went with Klein….

• someclevername

Need Adesanya to bring my little cashes home – LFG Stylebender, please don’t get ko’d lol

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Dang it….I should have been smarter than to take Khadis…2 of my 5 teams have 4 wins and Khadis…one has Costa and one has Izzy….should have went with Klein….

You and me both – f’ng Khadis.

Did that work?

• yisman

referee making sure everyone knows there were no “final questions”

• iron_tactics

Boop

Grats to the winners

• yisman

pure dominance

very good night

• someclevername

I wish Izzy would’ve had his pink hair during this fight lol easy work. I really thought Costa would threaten, but he never did, wow.

• someclevername

“Stay salty, baby” – Israel Adesanya

lol

• yisman

Adesanya with a long expletive-laden rant about punks missing weight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.