MMA FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, December 12th, 2020 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Flyweight Title Fight
    Deiveson Figueiredo (c) (124.5) vs Brandon Moreno (124.5)

Tony Ferguson (155) vs Charles Oliveira (154.5)
    Mackenzie Dern (115) vs Virna Jandiroba (115)
    Jacare Souza (185.5) vs Kevin Holland (185)
    Junior dos Santos (246.5) vs Ciryl Gane (247.5)

Prelims (ESPN2/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Cub Swanson (145) vs Daniel Pineda (145.5)
    Renato Moicano (155) vs Rafael Fiziev (155.5)
    Billy Quarantillo (145.5) vs Gavin Tucker (146)
    Tecia Torres (115.5) vs Sam Hughes (115.5)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 6:30pm CT)

Chase Hooper (145.5) vs Peter Barrett (145.5)

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• smonger19

I totally underestimated Oliviera….total domination

• NewMike

@someclevername said...

Fed Ex’ng Charles some of those Cannonier crystals – it’ll be fine.

Is that rock what you sent him?

• thevogaman

Do Bronx is a strong dude and cutting to 145 was a dumb move for him. He’s got to be close to a title shot with this. Maybe fight Hooker or Poirier next if not.

• Neilj907

Well wasn’t expecting that I was 100% fig and ferg… time to get ready for football I guess

• NewMike

I can’t wait to bet huge on Tony in his next fight.

• someclevername

@NewMike said...

Is that rock what you sent him?

Made a mistake, it was too powerful. I was only aiming for the fight to stay on not for him to roll Tony

• geardaddy

@NewMike said...

I can’t wait to bet huge on Tony in his next fight.

Tony probably is going to get cut by the ufc.

• thevogaman

If next weeks card can stay together… Draftkings should do some bigger contests…. that’s got some awesome fights.

• someclevername

Every single thing I said about this fight was wrong lol.

Congrats to the winners!

• thevogaman

I think Draw was right because of the point deduction, but really it probably should have been Moreno.

• smonger19

Great fight….totally underestimated Moreno….looking forward to the rematch

Congratulations to all the winners!!

• thevogaman

I think Figgy takes the rematch. He fought dumb tonight, headhunting for a knockout instead of playing the counter game.

• NewMike

Who wins the rematch? I think I would go Moreno next time

• geardaddy

Fig said he was in the hospital last night until 2am. how did no one report this

• yisman

he said he was in the hospital with an infection yesterday

wish I had known that before betting on him!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Great fight….totally underestimated Moreno….looking forward to the rematch

Same – elite chin on that kid too, damn he’s tough.

• geardaddy

What’s even crazier than that not one mma reporter reported fig in the hospital last night until 2am is the winner in the big mma gpp is a single winner and won with a single lineup

• gje627

Pretty strange night … and not that anybody cares but ….

1. In the big contest, the first place solo winner did not have the optimal lineup (the winner did have the 2nd best possible lineup, though).
    2. Even with a Draw, one fighter from the main event was in the optimal lineup; that being Brandon Moreno.
    3. Based on final 5Dimes no vig odds, the optimal Draftkings lineup was the 7,318 ranked lineup out of 32,168 possible lineups.
    4. No fight stacks were part of the Draftkings optimal lineup.
    5. Three favorites and three underdogs were in the optimal lineup.
    6. The optimal Draftkings lineup scored 681.00 fantasy points at $49,300 in total salary.
    7. The optimal Draftkings lineup was as follows: Brandon Moreno, Gavin Tucker, Cub Swanson, Rafael Fiziev, Tecia Torres, Ciryl Gane

Like I said … pretty sure nobody cares at this point but ….

Keeping numbers and using numbers is always helpful for future contests …. :)

Congrats to everyone/anyone who won ….

I did not.

I suck.

• joephoto

@gje627 said...

I did not.

I suck.

You do not.
    Thank you for this recap.

• osuryanf

I’m just going to mark this one down as a strange card because my lineups were atrocious.

Tons of research (more so than I’ve ever did on an MMA card) and ended up with my worst MMA results… WHOOPS!

Onto next week.

• thevogaman

@gje627 said...

7. The optimal Draftkings lineup was as follows: Brandon Moreno, Gavin Tucker, Cub Swanson, Rafael Fiziev, Tecia Torres, Ciryl Gane

Like I said … pretty sure nobody cares at this point but ….

Keeping numbers and using numbers is always helpful for future contests …. :)

I did not.

I suck.

I think lots of people were really close to the optimal but had Tony (or Hooper) instead of Tecia (me included). I knew Tecia would be much better than her opponent… but damn. And I doubt Hughes quitting on the stool (let’s face it… that’s what happened) would’ve made a difference. Maybe she lands a takedown earlier in rd. 2 to stall out the round and then maybe she plays the 3rd round safe, but she was on pace for an equally high score if it went to decision.

I’m going to play a few lineups this week just to get my 5k crowns, but I’ll be happy to have this break coming up.

• Dookie

Wonder why dk lowered the big tourney this week to 50k to first

• thedkexperience

Anyone notice that DK just changed the scoring for the next card?

Strikes now count 0.2 with significant strikes being an additional 0.2 for a lowered total of 0.4 from 0.5.

Control time has been added 0.03 ppsecond.

25 point bonus for a finish in the first minute.

There may be something else but the banner ad vanished. We should probably open up the next MMA thread to discuss.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).