MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 | Etihad Arena | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event
    Dustin Poirier (156) vs Conor McGregor (155)

Co-Main Event
    Dan Hooker (156) vs Michael Chandler (156)

Jessica Eye (126) vs Joanne Calderwood (126)
    Andrew Sanchez (186) vs Makhmud Muradov (186)
    Marina Rodriguez (116) vs Amanda Ribas (116)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Arman Tsarukyan (157)* vs Matt Frevola (155.5)
    Brad Tavares (185.5) vs Antônio Carlos Júnior (185)
    Sara McMann (135) vs Julianna Peña (136)
    Khalil Rountree Jr. (206) vs Marcin Prachnio (206)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Nik Lentz (150)** vs Movsar Evloev (150)**
    Amir Albazi (126) vs Zhalgas Zhumagulov (126)

*Tsarukyan missed the lightweight limit by 1 pound and will forfeit 20% of his purse

**Lentz/Evloev at 150 pound catchweight

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• thedkexperience

@zpruitt3 said...

there is if the line moves and i can middle it for guaranteed profit. Lol

Touché lol

• thedkexperience

@CityBoy410 said...

Yeah that’s what I’m trying to figure out, especially over there. It seems you have to really go out you way to do it.

The lemon pepper wings in Abu Dhabi must be fantastic.

• jdtrey

New DK achievements are up :)

• CityBoy410

@thedkexperience said...

The lemon pepper wings in Abu Dhabi must be fantastic.

• CityBoy410

Heard from a unknown source that Ottoman and his team took off their wristband and gave them to other people who were outside of the safe zone. Not sure how true that is though.

• thevogaman

@thedkexperience said...

a fully engaged McGregor

I agree with all this, but “fully engaged” Conor sounds like Chuck “With That Look In His Eyes” or “Sea-Level” Cain.

• NewMike

@CityBoy410 said...

Heard from a unknown source that Ottoman and his team took off their wristband and gave them to other people who were outside of the safe zone. Not sure how true that is though.

That’s what happened. Azautir is no longer in the UFC according to Dana

• thevogaman

@NewMike said...

That’s what happened. Azautir is no longer in the UFC according to Dana

The Azaitar story is freaking wild. I wonder if it turns out he’s the pirate, too.

• smonger19

@CityBoy410 said...

That’s what Dana is saying and now Azaitar has been released.

“He and his team cut their wristbands off and got them to people on the outside, one guy,” White said. “This guy got inside the bubble, went in through a room, shimmied down four balconies, went in through (Azaitar’s) balcony, and dropped off a bag of we don’t know what. Then he changed his clothes and went back outside of the bubble. We got everything on camera, we saw the whole thing, and how it all went down, pulled his fight and cut him.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/01/ufc-ottman-azaitar-released-safety-protocols-violation

• thedkexperience

@thevogaman said...

I agree with all this, but “fully engaged” Conor sounds like Chuck “With That Look In His Eyes” or “Sea-Level” Cain.

Yeah, I’m not a “look in the eyes” guy. But to me it looks like McGregor is either juicing now or training harder than he ever has before. The guy is yoked. Since his entire game is to knock people out I don’t think the added muscle will hurt him at all.

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

“He and his team cut their wristbands off and got them to people on the outside, one guy,” White said. “This guy got inside the bubble, went in through a room, shimmied down four balconies, went in through (Azaitar’s) balcony, and dropped off a bag of we don’t know what. Then he changed his clothes and went back outside of the bubble. We got everything on camera, we saw the whole thing, and how it all went down, pulled his fight and cut him.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/01/ufc-ottman-azaitar-released-safety-protocols-violation

What … the … F?

• jdtrey

@smonger19 said...

*bag

• thedkexperience

@jdtrey said...

*bag

-200 PEDs
    +200 Bomb
    +400 PS5

• smonger19

@jdtrey said...

*bag

Lemon Pepper Wings?

Maybe the ones they had inside the bubble weren’t that good.

• jdtrey

@smonger19 said...

Lemon Pepper Wings?

Maybe the ones they had inside the bubble weren’t that good.

Better have been in a sealed, airtight container with homeboy doing parkour to get them there!

• joephoto

Help me out.
    Is Arman Tsarukyan (8900 on DK) (-675)fighting Matt Frevola.
    or Nasrat Haqparast ?

• someclevername

@joephoto said...

Help me out.
    Is Arman Tsarukyan (8900 on DK) (-675)fighting Matt Frevola.
    or Nasrat Haqparast ?

I’m just now catching up on this drama, but it appears Tsarukyan vs Frevola will be the featured bout of the prelims. Haqparast is out.

• NewMike

I thought Frevola was a decent dog play against Ottman but I don’t think he has much of a chance here. All in on ACJ?

• jdtrey

Was planning on doing minimal research and throwing a few $1 entries in on each site until FD reminded me this morning I have 3 tickets for the $8.88 Octagon on FD so now I have to do some real research, damnit! Albazi and Sanchez should be live dogs or am I reaching already?

• thevogaman

@jdtrey said...

Was planning on doing minimal research and throwing a few $1 entries in on each site until FD reminded me this morning I have 3 tickets for the $8.88 Octagon on FD so now I have to do some real research, damnit! Albazi and Sanchez should be live dogs or am I reaching already?

Yeah, both are live. I think Albazi is a pick em and Sanchez has a wrestling advantage (at least) but probably won’t be able to use it.

• BazookaDad

I won 10 entries into UFC on FD’s 8.88$ contest. I know nothing about MMA. Best place to start for information? Any obvious plays?

• joephoto

We pick our fighters mostly by the best nicknames here. Sometimes it works !

• thedkexperience

I feel like Lentz is a live dog. Even if he loses an early KO seems like a stretch. You can make 600 points going 5-1 with a 52 from a 6800 guy if it comes down to it I think.

• geardaddy

Does anyone know if the current prices on Tsarukyan and Frevola will count on fd? because they still have them listed with their old opponents

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

“Prachnio Truther” here. I agree everything sets up for Rountree to be an absolute smash, but it’s still Light Heavyweight. If Prachnio’s ownership is coming in at like 10% then I’ll double that number despite not having a clue how he possibly gets it done.

It is gross knowing Rountree will be so highly owned – I mean, he’s not the most dependable guy. Prachnio could pull off some kind of Juicy J upset and break the slate. I have seen Khalil unconscious before. I just can not click Prachnio’s name, but that kind of stubbornness is prob why I don’t win often. Well, one of many reasons lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).