STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Fight
    Jan Błachowicz (c) (205) vs Israel Adesanya (200.5)

Co-Main Event – Women’s Featherweight Title Fight
    Amanda Nunes (c) (145) vs Megan Anderson (144.5)

Bantamweight Title Fight
    Petr Yan (c) (135) vs Aljamain Sterling (134.5)

Islam Makhachev (156) vs Drew Dober (156)
    Thiago Santos (206) vs Aleksandar Rakić (206)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Dominick Cruz (136) vs Casey Kenney (136)
    Song Yadong (135.5) vs Kyler Phillips (136)
    Joseph Benavidez (125.5) vs Askar Askarov (127)*
    Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs Rogério Bontorin (126)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 4:15pm CT)

Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Jordan Espinosa (126)
    Kennedy Nzechukwu (205.5) vs Carlos Ulberg (205)
    Sean Brady (170.5) vs Jake Matthews (169.5)
    Livinha Souza (116) vs Amanda Lemos (116)
    Uros Medic (156) vs Aalon Cruz (155)
    Trevin Jones (134.5) vs Mario Bautista (135.5)

*Askarov missed the Flyweight limit by 1 pound

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

not sure about that 30-27 judge but can agree with 29-28 Cruz even though I didn’t have him.

Hope Cruz breaks 80 at least once the 3rd round is scored… low scoring win

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Cruz is such a trip to watch. Got to be tough to judge this one.

I would have given it to him 29-28. Fun fight.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

In my real degenerate days…had a 10 game (I think, maybe 9) parlay and long story short – last game I needed was Nebraska vs Northwestern. F’ng Kellogg to Westerkamp Hail Mary with like *4 seconds left for the win!!! Want Dober to take it even more now, didn’t even realize he was from NE.

Yeah man, good ol gray and dreary Omaha. I don’t think I could bet a parlay but I know hitting a 9 or 10 would be Yuuuuuuuuuuge.

• Carpocarp

@marker0357 said...

where’s home? When I was in Ireland a couple of years ago, I remember drinking some Teeling. It was good as I recall.

Ireland aye, county Louth. There’s a nice distillery called Cooley not far from our farm. Yeah, the Teelings is very reasonable. They do have some high end stuff which is equally lovely, but I’ve sent several bottles of the batch stuff to friends in the states as gifts or whatever through an app called Drizzly? Seems to be fairly well stocked from most decent liquor stores. To me it’s a little more refined than a Jameson, certainly better than Conor’s swill, and a genuine/honest look at that Irish whiskey “taste”.

• thevogaman

I’ve learned a lot about whiskey tonight.

• iron_tactics

@Carpocarp said...

Ireland aye, county Louth. There’s a nice distillery called Cooley not far from our farm. Yeah, the Teelings is very reasonable. They do have some high end stuff which is equally lovely, but I’ve sent several bottles of the batch stuff to friends in the states as gifts or whatever through an app called Drizzly? Seems to be fairly well stocked from most decent liquor stores. To me it’s a little more refined than a Jameson, certainly better than Conor’s swill, and a genuine/honest look at that Irish whiskey “taste”.

Nice, Drizly I think. I was looking into that to buy some Boulard XO Calvados

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Yeah man, good ol gray and dreary Omaha. I don’t think I could bet a parlay but I know hitting a 9 or 10 would be Yuuuuuuuuuuge.

Parlays are a loser long term in gambling, but man when you hit one lol woooooo. Anyway, not important, but I am pulling for Drew.

• iron_tactics

Looked up the guy Cruz called out. What we used to call a “poser”. Not gonna lie, I would ask Nunes out. Be out on a date like “What you looking at bro? Want to fight………..my date? Huh? She’ll whoop you”.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Parlays are a loser long term in gambling, but man when you hit one lol woooooo. Anyway, not important, but I am pulling for Drew.

Pfffft it’s all good man. Gambling shouldn’t be viewed as investment but as entertainment. Makes for a good Saturday night instead of going out and pulling a Hang Over. Eventually you end up in prison, at least this way it’s fun and you lose wayyyyyyyyyyyy less money than you would on bail.

• thevogaman

Didn’t notice Thiago was this highly owned. I’m rooting for a low scoring decision, but realize that’s probably not going to be the result.

• someclevername

In a pickle now, want Santos to win but need Rakic to win. Guess we’ll see what we see.

• thevogaman

Really like both of these guys. No matter what happens here I still think Rakic will one day be champion.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

In a pickle now, want Santos to win but need Rakic to win. Guess we’ll see what we see.

Pretty evenly owned…I have neither….I want an eye poke…..

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

He had an impressive fight vs Jones. And I really want him to recover after fighting through his many injuries. Rakic did some bullshit lay and wait on Smith after he had a clear path to a early KO and got a low scoring decision win costing me monehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I want Santos to win via walkoff 1080 tailgrab spinning backfirst mortal kombat finisher move.

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

Pretty evenly owned…I have neither….I want an eye poke…..

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Pfffft it’s all good man. Gambling shouldn’t be viewed as investment but as entertainment.

Oh, absolutely lol. I just remember that Nebraska v Northwestern parlay cos I was able to help my mom out w/her car situation. Obviously, that’s not how you want to do it lol you want to be a more responsible person, but still. That game will always hold a place in my heart. Came through for me and my parlay literally ended with a 4 second Hail Mary lol. You can’t replicate that. I’ll always love that memory.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Oh, absolutely lol. I just remember that Nebraska v Northwestern parlay cos I was able to help my mom out w/her car situation. Obviously, that’s not how you want to do it lol you want to be a more responsible person, but still. That game will always hold a place in my heart. Came through for me and my parlay literally ended with a 4 second Hail Mary lol. You can’t replicate that. I’ll always love that memory.

• iron_tactics

Feint, feint, feint, feint, pause…………………. feint, feint, calf kick back peddle back peddle rotate rotate rotate.

• jeffgo33

Ulberg is going to outscore the winner here

• iron_tactics

Rakic = DFS poison

• someclevername

There was a worry this fight would be slow paced blah – but we take those chances don’t we

• iron_tactics

Yeah, cmon Santos!

• thevogaman

It’s like both guys were afraid to actually throw the counter. So they both just feinted the whole time and no one took any risks.

• someclevername

I was given a gift on that one – it could have been a draw, really. Close fight, neither did shit.

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

It’s like both guys were afraid to actually throw the counter. So they both just feinted the whole time and no one took any risks.

The back alley “whats up bro” circle of two dudes that results in no one fighting and everyone wasting 4 minutes of their time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).