STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Fight
    Jan Błachowicz (c) (205) vs Israel Adesanya (200.5)

Co-Main Event – Women’s Featherweight Title Fight
    Amanda Nunes (c) (145) vs Megan Anderson (144.5)

Bantamweight Title Fight
    Petr Yan (c) (135) vs Aljamain Sterling (134.5)

Islam Makhachev (156) vs Drew Dober (156)
    Thiago Santos (206) vs Aleksandar Rakić (206)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Dominick Cruz (136) vs Casey Kenney (136)
    Song Yadong (135.5) vs Kyler Phillips (136)
    Joseph Benavidez (125.5) vs Askar Askarov (127)*
    Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs Rogério Bontorin (126)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 4:15pm CT)

Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Jordan Espinosa (126)
    Kennedy Nzechukwu (205.5) vs Carlos Ulberg (205)
    Sean Brady (170.5) vs Jake Matthews (169.5)
    Livinha Souza (116) vs Amanda Lemos (116)
    Uros Medic (156) vs Aalon Cruz (155)
    Trevin Jones (134.5) vs Mario Bautista (135.5)

*Askarov missed the Flyweight limit by 1 pound

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• smonger19

Wondering how many individual fighters will surpass the Rakic/Santos combined total.

• someclevername

Wanted to fade that fight, but convinced myself it would be a banger…

• iron_tactics

Lol, Rakic talking “ I want the” Background: MAN IN THE BOX, BURIEEEEEEED IN MY

• iron_tactics

I’m getting raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaked on this card. Lots of Santos, JoeB, Kenney to go with Lemos, Medic and Jones. Have a lot of Nunes and Sterling left. Don’t think I can cash even if they win.

• smonger19

@smonger19 said...

Wondering how many individual fighters will surpass the Rakic/Santos combined total.

Rakic/Santos combined for 73.76 points

So far….Lemos, Medic, Kennedy, KKF, Brady, Ellliott, Jones, Askar, and Cruz have outscored them combined.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

This PPV is off to a roaring start

• thevogaman

Makhachev would’ve done better with the old scoring method so far.

• geardaddy

Doesn’t appear makhachev will pay off.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@smonger19 said...

That was the fight to fade…. and to think I was happy to have gone santos over Phillips after he scored in the 70s

• thevogaman

@geardaddy said...

Doesn’t appear makhachev will pay off.

Looks like he’s sitting at 0 points so far. Should be a little better than Brady.

• iron_tactics

• someclevername

Still not impressed with Islam…am I being too judgmental? I might be comparing him to Khabib (and no one is Khabib but Khabib). Idk, I’m just not impressed.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Still not impressed with Islam…am I being too judgmental? I might be comparing him to Khabib (and no one is Khabib but Khabib). Idk, I’m just not impressed.

The thing is… I wouldn’t be shocked if he did that to everyone ahead of him in the division. Why wouldn’t he be able to do that to Poirier or Gaethje?

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

The thing is… I wouldn’t be shocked if he did that to everyone ahead of him in the division. Why wouldn’t he be able to do that to Poirier or Gaethje?

He could, for sure. I don’t want to hate on him, but I am gonna hate on him lol. Great fighter, that wrestling is so tough to deal with. They line him up vs DP or Gaethje, I’m taking them, won’t stop them from getting wrestlef’d though. Islam might be the truth. If he is, he is. Don’t trust his chin like Khabib though.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

All my Rakic ruining my great LUs Didn’t even pay for the payper view since I had no real shot at the optimal, going to need Kennedy as your dog for sure. Anyone live for the optimal? There may be a chance nobody has the optimal tonight.

• iron_tactics

Good luck to anyone still in it. See those that do Nascar tomorrow.

• someclevername

Aljo gonna burn himself out with these td attempts

• thevogaman

Pretty high level stuff here. Aljo pushing a hell of a pace. Somebody is going to break.

• geardaddy

yan gonna be a huge slate breaker

• thevogaman

Why did he do that?!

• thevogaman

Yan deserves that, but there’s no question that he’s the better fighter. Aljo is milking this honestly, took the easy way.

• yisman

• me
  • why the hell would Yan give the fight away? He had it won. Sterling was done.

• someclevername

Dumb decision from Yan – illegal as hell, don’t know how you could argue it. But Yan was the better fighter, clearly – when they have the rematch, I’ll take Yan with confidence.

I said there would be shenanigans lol

• CityBoy410

He ask his corner of he should hit him and they said yes from what I hearing

• Roma315

Damn Yan.

• X Unread Thread
    • X Thread with New Replies*
    • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index