STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Fight
    Jan Błachowicz (c) (205) vs Israel Adesanya (200.5)

Co-Main Event – Women’s Featherweight Title Fight
    Amanda Nunes (c) (145) vs Megan Anderson (144.5)

Bantamweight Title Fight
    Petr Yan (c) (135) vs Aljamain Sterling (134.5)

Islam Makhachev (156) vs Drew Dober (156)
    Thiago Santos (206) vs Aleksandar Rakić (206)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Dominick Cruz (136) vs Casey Kenney (136)
    Song Yadong (135.5) vs Kyler Phillips (136)
    Joseph Benavidez (125.5) vs Askar Askarov (127)*
    Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs Rogério Bontorin (126)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 4:15pm CT)

Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Jordan Espinosa (126)
    Kennedy Nzechukwu (205.5) vs Carlos Ulberg (205)
    Sean Brady (170.5) vs Jake Matthews (169.5)
    Livinha Souza (116) vs Amanda Lemos (116)
    Uros Medic (156) vs Aalon Cruz (155)
    Trevin Jones (134.5) vs Mario Bautista (135.5)

*Askarov missed the Flyweight limit by 1 pound

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• thevogaman

1st in the mini and 3rd in the Haymaker.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Risked $1150 to win $5770. Most I’ve risked and it paid off.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

1st in the mini and 3rd in the Haymaker.

Congrats, man! You deserve it.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Congrats, man! You deserve it.

Thanks dude. I wasn’t expecting that. I feel like I naIled that Lemos call, though.

Onto the next one.

• thedkexperience

It won’t exactly pay off my student loans but I grabbed 1st in the $4 3 entry sprawl on DK for $100 at 628.82 and ended up around +$200 on the night!

Polish power!

• thedkexperience

@thevogaman said...

Thanks dude. I wasn’t expecting that. I feel like I naIled that Lemos call, though.

Onto the next one.

I blindly bet on Lemos based 100% on this forum lol.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Onto the next one.

You absolutely nailed that Lemos call!

• thedkexperience

Jan came up huge for me. Just so much power. As I was watching it I really thought Izzy was gonna get dropped. The announcers seemed to be watching a different fight than I was for a while. I didn’t even expect to play Jan but at 7000 he kept popping up in my lineups and it worked out. Got back on track after last week’s disaster.

• thevogaman

@thedkexperience said...

Jan came up huge for me. Just so much power. As I was watching it I really thought Izzy was gonna get dropped. The announcers seemed to be watching a different fight than I was for a while. I didn’t even expect to play Jan but at 7000 he kept popping up in my lineups and it worked out. Got back on track after last week’s disaster.

Yeah, I though it was 2-1 Jan before the championship rounds… but DC and Joe had me confused.

• thedkexperience

@thevogaman said...

Yeah, I though it was 2-1 Jan before the championship rounds… but DC and Joe had me confused.

Yes exactly. I thought 1 was a near tie, 2 was Blachowicz decisively and 3 was slightly Izzy. 4 and 5 were clearly for Blachowicz. My card would have either been 48-47 or 49-46.

• Colin408

The Yan DQ cost me a few dollars, still up a bit overall on the slate. Was surprised to see Yan’s ownership below 40 in some GPP’s. Thankfully he still contributed a lot of points before the DQ.

For the main I had it 48-47 Jan, not sure I would give a 10-8 but they hand those out lightly in recent years. Izzy took rounds 1 and 3, the rest to Blachowicz.

• yisman

ugly capper to an awful night

needed Adesanya

That cost me a ton of parlays and straight bets as I had him at a good price. Couldn’t hit anything last night…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).