STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Fight
    Jan Błachowicz (c) (205) vs Israel Adesanya (200.5)

Co-Main Event – Women’s Featherweight Title Fight
    Amanda Nunes (c) (145) vs Megan Anderson (144.5)

Bantamweight Title Fight
    Petr Yan (c) (135) vs Aljamain Sterling (134.5)

Islam Makhachev (156) vs Drew Dober (156)
    Thiago Santos (206) vs Aleksandar Rakić (206)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Dominick Cruz (136) vs Casey Kenney (136)
    Song Yadong (135.5) vs Kyler Phillips (136)
    Joseph Benavidez (125.5) vs Askar Askarov (127)*
    Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs Rogério Bontorin (126)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 4:15pm CT)

Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Jordan Espinosa (126)
    Kennedy Nzechukwu (205.5) vs Carlos Ulberg (205)
    Sean Brady (170.5) vs Jake Matthews (169.5)
    Livinha Souza (116) vs Amanda Lemos (116)
    Uros Medic (156) vs Aalon Cruz (155)
    Trevin Jones (134.5) vs Mario Bautista (135.5)

*Askarov missed the Flyweight limit by 1 pound

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Ended up with Nunes on 4/20. I like it. Tons of Rakic/Issy/Sterling/Medic/Phillips/Ulberg and Timmy. Lets go.

• smonger19

Good luck all

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@geardaddy said...

Hot take of the night only one fighter in a championship fight will be in the optimal and it will be an underdog.

I like it. I made a rule of max 2 of the championship fighters. I just can’t see all 3 on the optimal, seems way to obvious and easy and we know how that works out.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Went with D Cruz, Brady to finish my lineup…. the ownership tells me is the least popular combo and most have gone Elliott/Bautista or Medic… we’ll see.

• NewMike

Good luck to everyone

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Giving MMA another chance after all the late scratches…. one bullet and keep debating between Dom Cruz + Brady or Medic+Elliott

I know it is too late but I would have went Medic/Elliot. I have plenty of both. Nice to see you over in the MMA streets, it is fun but also just as tilting as the main sports lol. Although I have yet to be involved in a card this big so this should be fun.

• smonger19

I should have had Bautista….I’ve always wanted Motley Crue to play the Super Bowl and Kick Start My Heart is the perfect pump up music.

• someclevername

I will be very disappointed if I don’t win some pineapple pizza money tonight – I avoided looking up any fighter’s birthday like the plague.

• iron_tactics

• someclevername

100% TREVIN JONES!!! Is what I would say if I had him in both my lineups – which I do not. He got rid of his blonde hair and so I didn’t consider him. Shit.

• smonger19

Dang, Trevin looking like the early salary saver

• someclevername

I like this dude

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Got Trevin in 3/20 including my SE LU. Nice. Wanted to go heavier as I wasn’t sure if some would realize he was coming of a win that got taken away from him so thought he would be a solid leverage cheap play.

• iron_tactics

It’s that high performance

• someclevername

Is this the ref from the Lawrence fight?

• CityBoy410

Could of stop that a minute in. 😩

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow that was crazy. Cost Medic the bonus but man what was the ref doing. That is absurd. Can’t believe he didn’t stop that. Scary.

• blackdirkdiggler

Thanks you dum ass ref. U cost Medic the 25 point bonus. What da hell were u waiting for?

• smonger19

Is it bad that I wanted it to last over one minute and after that I was saying “call it…call it”?

• geardaddy

Mark Smith cost us the 60 second bonus

• joephoto

I always look for last minute betting odds changes.
    Had Aalon Cruz in 3 of my 6 lineups.
    When I saw late money coming in on Medic I edited Cruz out of 2 of them before 5:15pm at least.

• Carpocarp

Cant recall who mentioned cruz ? chin, but appreciate it. robbed of the bonus though.

• smonger19

@geardaddy said...

Mark Smith cost us the 60 second bonus

I think once he realized the 60 seconds was past, Smith thought that if he let another 50 significant strikes go through, things would be close to even.

• smonger19

Already more stoppages than last week.

• someclevername

Pretty clear ref did not have Medic in his DK lineup – damage control

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).