STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 27th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Heavyweight Title Fight
    Stipe Miocic (c) (234) vs Francis Ngannou (263)

Co-Main Event
    Tyron Woodley (171) vs Vicente Luque (170.5)

Thomas Almeida (136) vs Sean O’Malley (136)
    Gillian Robertson (125.5) vs Miranda Maverick (126)
    Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs Khama Worthy (155.5)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Alonzo Menifield (205) vs Fabio Cherant (206.5)*
    Jared Gooden (171) vs Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5)
    Modestas Bukauskas (205.5) vs Michał Oleksiejczuk (206)
    Shane Young (145.5) vs Omar Morales (146)

Early Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6:30pm CT)

Abu Azaitar (185.5) vs Marc-André Barriault (185)

*Cherant missed the light heavyweight limit by 0.5 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• joephoto

Ngannou wins big, and I could possibly win another $3000 DK Knockout King ticket.
    5-0 on both early and late cards now.
    Ridiculous streak.

• someclevername

Uh oh – *Rogan just said Luque is insanely durable

• someclevername

@joephoto said...

Ngannou wins big, and I could possibly win another $3000 DK Knockout King ticket.
    Ridiculous streak.

I think at some point it stops being a lucky streak and starts being you just really know what the hell you’re doing lol.

LFG Big Frank, bring it home for the man

• NewMike

@joephoto said...

Ridiculous streak.

GL man, I hope you take it down.

• Kassdog

Man the ref not stopping that at a tko cost me $900 in parlays.

• thevogaman

I need Stipe, but I really think Ngannou catches him here, so is what it is.

• someclevername

Francis by Ezekiel Choke

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Francis by Ezekiel Choke

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well now I’m seeing all you guys say that, wondering if I should hedge. All my parlays have Miocic! Oh well let it ride. Regardless of outcome I have one DFS entry live still with either winner.

• joephoto

@someclevername said...

I think at some point it stops being a lucky streak and starts being you just really know what the hell you’re doing lol.

You guys joke a lot, but I learn more from you guys than anywhere else. I have never paid for PPV in my life (wife says couldn’t afford to) and I hardly ever actually see matches. I try to line up the salaries with the ever changings odds.
    And I am lucky lately. Need Ngannou for 6-0 on both cards. Apparently only one underdog won so far. I had Mullarkey.

• someclevername

AND NEW

that is f’ng terrifying my god that POWAH

• thevogaman

Damn… I think Stipe thought he had him with that counter too. What a fight though.

• hautalak

• x2

Should have hedged lol Good thing they were only cheap bets!!! We’ll see what I split with a nice 6/6.

Nice work joe and other winners!!!!

• someclevername

@joephoto said...

Need Ngannou for 6-0 on both cards.

• Kassdog

I can’t wait for francis vs jones. Going to love seeing jones get his skull crushed in.

• NewMike

That is a bad man. Nice guy, but very bad man

• someclevername

Inject Ngannou/Jones into my veins

• someclevername

Honestly don’t know who is happier – Francis as the new champ or DC thinking about Jon fighting him lol

• hautalak

• x2

Would likely watch that fight!!! Still need ESPN+ though, especially with NHL coming back.

Oleksiejczuk killed me tonight. Damn.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Inject Ngannou/Jones into my veins

Jones to move back to Light Heavyweight.

• joephoto

Lost out on another $3,000 DK Knockout King ticket 633.75 pts to my 627.41 pts.
    He had Luque to my O’Malley. But I am extremely happy (and lucky) tonight.
    Need help filling a bunch of DK MMA $25 261 Special entry tickets.
    Really wish I could buy a round of drinks here right now. Thanks for putting up with me.

• someclevername

Congrats to Hautalak & Joe & anyone else that profited!

Shout out to Stipe too, he ate a few kill shots before he actually died. And Woodley for at least giving it a go and not backing straight up to the fence and shelling. Crazy stuff tonight, but get a week to breathe before the next one. Time to figure out some good dirt racers apparently – peace!

• CityBoy410

Ngannou vs Jones card better be stack. Put like 3 title fights and 16 fights altogether on that card just to make sure it’s a good card

• NewMike

@CityBoy410 said...

Ngannou vs Jones card better be stack. Put like 3 title fights and 16 fights altogether on that card just to make sure it’s a good card

• CityBoy410

Will Ngannou fight Jones this year?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).