STRATEGY FORUM

• someclevername

Saturday, April 24th, 2021 | VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena | Jacksonville, FL

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Welterweight Title Fight
    Kamaru Usman (c) (169.5) vs Jorge Masvidal (170)

Co-Main Event – Women’s Strawweight Title Fight
    Zhang Weili (c) (114.5) vs Rose Namajunas (114.5)

Women’s Flyweight Title Fight
    Valentina Shevchenko (c) (124.5) vs Jessica Andrade (124.5)

Chris Weidman (186) vs Uriah Hall (185)
    Anthony Smith (206) vs Jimmy Crute (205.5)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Randy Brown (171) vs Alex Oliveira (171)
    Dwight Grant (170) vs Stefan Sekulić (171)
    Brendan Allen (186) vs Karl Roberson (185)
    Tristan Connelly (146) vs Patrick Sabatini (146)

Early Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 5pm CT)

Danaa Batgerel (136) vs Kevin Natividad (135.5)
    Rong Zhu (156) vs Kazula Vargas (155)
    Jeff Molina (126) vs Aori Qileng (126)
    Ariane Carnelossi (115) vs Na Liang (116)

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• thedkexperience

@iron_tactics said...

who we rootin for?

Usman, Zhang and Smith. I don’t have nearly the highest score of anyone with 3 left but I can’t find anyone in my 3 single entries that’s above me with them.

Basically I need an Anthony Smith win and I got a shot at a really good night.

• someclevername

@joephoto said...

My Knockout King lineup is 2-0.
    Sabatini and Allen.
    Feeling good about moving on.

I had Allen in my late lineup and then took him out and was wafflin’ then ran out of time lol figures. This has been a fun card to watch so far though

• joephoto

@thevogaman said...

Whose left? Usman/Valentina/Rose/Weili?

Shev-Andrade-Usman-Namajunis left.

• smonger19

@joephoto said...

My Knockout King lineup is 2-0.
    Sabatini and Allen.
    Feeling good about moving on.

Awesome start….but no…never feel good about moving on until it’s over. Even if you’re 200 points ahead of the cut with one fight to go, at most, think you have a slight chance to move on. Kidding, of course.

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Do you see who’s fighting next week?

Who is Merab Dvalishvili? was the answer we were looking for

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

lol I haven’t looked at the next card yet – who is he fighting?

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

Staman is a really good wrestler, but I think Merab should be back to his takedown dominance.

• someclevername

Oooh, Reyes/Jiri and back to the smaller cage at the APEX alright now

• OttawaCityMadman

There goes my night. Payed up for Grant, from Carnelossi.

• someclevername

We getting good Cowboy Oliveira or bad Cowboy Oliveira tonight

WTF how did Grant win that?

• thedkexperience

Drunk judges tonight. Glad I only lost $5 on that and not a parlay or a GPP.

• joephoto

@OttawaCityMadman said...

There goes my night. Payed up for Grant, from Carnelossi.

Sekulic was ROBBED !

• yisman

“Dwight, were you surprised by the decision.”

“Yeah, I was surprised.”

I had the other guy ITD. Thought maybe he’d get it at the end.

Either way, Sekulic won that fight.

• Theelegantelk

Interesting that basically everyone disagrees with me, but I also had Grant winning rounds 1 and 2. He dominated other than 1 takedown each round, and those takedowns didn’t lead to anything substantial.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

WTF how did Grant win that?

I didn’t have Grant, but Sekulic was higher owned so I was pulling for Grant.

When they were reading the decision, and the first two were split I was wondering how…..then when they said the last judge was Chris Lee, I knew Grant had a chance and he won it.

• thedkexperience

Can we please remove Ben Askren’s name from any list of impressive victories?

• OttawaCityMadman

@joephoto said...

Sekulic was ROBBED !

Yep, I would be pissed. No way Grant won that. But I will take the W, might min cash. Lol

• yisman

@Theelegantelk said...

Interesting that basically everyone disagrees with me, but I also had Grant winning rounds 1 and 2. He dominated other than 1 takedown each round, and those takedowns didn’t lead to anything substantial.

Well, Grant disagrees with you as well.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I didn’t have Grant, but Sekulic was higher owned so I was pulling for Grant.

When they were reading the decision, and the first two were split I was wondering how…..then when they said the last judge was Chris Lee, I knew Grant had a chance and he won it.

lol good ol’ Chris Lee. I didn’t have either guy, but I did consider Sekulic. Grant is so low volume, but he does have power and was concerned that Sekulic got dropped by Emeev. I think it was the only KD Emeev has had in the UFC.

• thevogaman

Randy Brown at 11%. Could be a huge leverage piece for someone to win something solo if he gets a big score.

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

Can we please remove Ben Askren’s name from any list of impressive victories?

That knee was beautiful though lol plus it helped me have my best night ever in dfs

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Randy Brown at 11%. Could be a huge leverage piece for someone to win something solo if he gets a big score.

There it is

• iron_tactics

Got some good Randy Brown lineups but they’re dependent on Masvidal

• yisman

Not sure what Brown is angry about.

• someclevername

Cowboy fighting like he has only 6 kids to feed instead of 12. You can’t be going out like this, man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).