STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, May 15th, 2021 | Toyota Center | Houston, TX

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event – Lightweight Title Fight
    Charles Oliveira (155) vs Michael Chandler (155)

Co-Main Event
    Tony Ferguson (156) vs Beneil Dariush (156)

Matt Schnell (136) vs Rogério Bontorin (137)*
    Katlyn Chookagian (126) vs Viviane Araujo (126)
    Shane Burgos (146) vs Edson Barboza (146)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Jacare Souza (186) vs André Muniz (186)
    Mike Grundy (146) vs Lando Vannata (146)
    Jamie Pickett (186) vs Jordan Wright (185)
    Andrea Lee (126) vs Antonina Shevchenko (125)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 5:30pm CT)

Gina Mazany (126) vs Priscila Cachoeira (126)
    Kevin Aguilar (145) vs Tucker Lutz (146)
    Sean Soriano (156) vs Christos Giagos (156)

*Bontorin missed the bantamweight limit by 1 pound and will be fined 20% of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• iron_tactics

By the power of greyskull, Dariush must win this fight

• smonger19

Benny/Chandler wins should get Joe into a 3 way tie for first…..over $50K…..

LET’S GO BENNY!!!!!!

• joephoto

@smonger19 said...

Benny/Chandler wins should get Joe into a 3 way tie for first…..over $50K…..

LET’S GO BENNY!!!!!!

I think you are right.
    I’m only 2-2 right now but 4-2 , with enough scoring, might give me tie with 2 others to split 1st-2nd-3rd place.

I think.

• yisman

Dariush obviously needs a finish. These judges clearly have it 2-0 Ferguson.

• thevogaman

@yisman said...

I have it 30-27 chookagian.

• smonger19

@yisman said...

One of them has it 2-0 Grundy

• iron_tactics

30-26 Ferguson

• yisman

seriously though, Tony looks done

those three fights were not just losses…

they were ugly

The only thing he has left going for him is his toughness. That heel hook should’ve been a finish.

• yisman

Call out Elon Musk for pumping and dumping DOGE and BTC.

• someclevername

@yisman said...

seriously though, Tony looks done

those three fights were not just losses…

they were ugly

The only thing he has left going for him is his toughness. That heel hook should’ve been a finish.

Yeah, it’s like the two losses to Oliveira & Dariush are ok you got outgrappled by two superior grapplers, but that Gaethje beating did it. Hard to watch that one. And he cut weight twice for some crazy Tony reason which I am sure did not help.

• someclevername

Alright, Joe – I was planning on rooting for Oliveira however you gotta win this $$ so LFG Chandler!

• iron_tactics

Who are we rooting for here?

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Alright, Joe – I was planning on rooting for Oliveira however you gotta win this $$ so LFG Chandler!

Yeah, I’m rooting for that bigly now. I think I might cash better with Oliveira but it ain’t no $50k.

Go Joe!

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Same here….

Chandler wins with 37.63 more points than Olives and Joe gets over 50k for his $0.10 investment…..what could be more awesome!!!

Go Chandler!!! GO JOE!!!!

• iron_tactics

Alright, Chandler it is

• thevogaman

Damn Oliveira’s whole team with the platinum hair.

• iron_tactics

He played Devil May Cry non stop for his fight camp

• joephoto

Tonights Knockout King link

draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107857059?uc=2673785954#/

• yisman

brutal ending to the night

Had Olivera by sub and Chandler by knockout

and had Chandler in DFS but not Olivera because I foolishly avoided stacking, even though the main event is a good place to stack

Surprised Chandler didn’t get the first round knockout. I thought he had him.

• joephoto

I was one fight away from $ 52,000 win. Would have liked to see Chandler do it.

It was a fun ride.

• iron_tactics

• thevogaman

Do Bronx is just not the same guy. What a comeback!

• someclevername

@joephoto said...

It was a fun ride.

Damn, sorry Joe :/

Chandler had him in deep shit round 1

• smonger19

@joephoto said...

It was a fun ride.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Would have loved to see you on top of that leaderboard. But looking back….WOW!!!…you did something amazing!!!! Congrats on the big return on your $0.10 investment. Really wish you would have won it all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).