MMA FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 10th, 2021 | T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (PPV, 9pm CT)

Main Event
    Dustin Poirier (156) vs Conor McGregor (156)

Co-Main Event
    Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs Stephen Thompson (170.5)

Tai Tuivasa (263) vs Greg Hardy (264.5)
    Irene Aldana (139.5)* vs Yana Kunitskaya (134.5)
    Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs Kris Moutinho (135)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Max Griffin (170.5) vs Carlos Condit (171)
    Niko Price (169.5) vs Michel Pereira (170.5)
    Ryan Hall (145) vs Ilia Topuria (145.5)
    Dricus Du Plessis (185.5) vs Trevin Giles (185.5)

Early Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 5pm CT)

Jennifer Maia (125.5) vs Jessica Eye (125.5)
    Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs Brad Tavares (184.5)
    Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5) vs Jerome Rivera (125.5)

*Aldana missed the bantamweight limit by 3.5 pounds and will be fined 30% of her purse

Amedovski/Yaozong CANCELLED

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• Caelixx

Lowest costing winner so far is Du Plessis at $8200 on DK

• geardaddy

When was the last time we had an entire cards where only favorites won

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Some fights I don’t regret taking. This is one that I will with Aldana surely in the optimal lineup. Should have had at least a little Aldana for the chance of finish.

Aldana has had two ko’s in the UFC and I’ve been opposite her both times with the same thought – clinch and take her down. Tbf, Yana tried. Ketlen Vieira just stood with her the entire time til she got popped.

• someclevername

The Spice Girls lol

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

The Spice Girls lol

Now I want them both to lose

• someclevername

LOL Spice Girls FTW damn – looks like Hardy wobbled him for a sec too. Can’t be rushin’ in like that

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I can’t take the suspense anymore. I’m going to sleep with two more fights left on my lineup. Plus I got to go to work tomorrow. I’m worried about this fight and that McGregor fight and one of the two or both can go either way. I could always wake up kicking myself as usual as to why I wasted $25 on DK or roll out with some cash, lol!

• smonger19

I’m just glad it went over a minute

• iron_tactics

2 left

• thevogaman

Think he break his orbital with that.

• iron_tactics

Burns don’t win and ME loser scores more than Eye, might be that stacking the ME will be optimal

• someclevername

Welp, my last lineup deaded – gonna root for WB

Also those shoeys are so gross lol some random person’s shoe in the audience.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Also those shoeys are so gross lol some random person’s shoe in the audience.

The sad thing is that I was just thinking about the best type of shoe to drink out of. It looked like Tai was drinking from a tennis shoe tonight. I really wouldn’t want to drink out of a work boot. It would almost have to be a dress shoe but that doesn’t even sound good.

• iron_tactics

Drink this beer

“Ok”

Out of this shoe

“Hwhat? No”

• someclevername

Anyone still alive for anything big?

• gje627

@geardaddy said...

December 2016. Since January 1, 2013 there have only been 2 cards out of 303 total cards where all card favorites won. Not sure the numbers before 2013, as I only have complete data from 2013 to current.

UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Abdurakhimov – December 9, 2016
    Favorite Wins: 12
    Underdog Wins: 0

UFC 177: Dillashaw vs. Soto – August 30, 2014
    Favorite Wins: 8
    Underdog Wins: 0

Worth noting, neither card referenced above had any NCs, DQs, or draws.

• joephoto

@geardaddy said...

Yana was -120 favorite. And lost.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Anyone still alive for anything big?

I don’t want to jinx it

I think I just jinxed it

• smonger19

I’m surprised how high Wonderboy is owned. I think he has a good chance of winning but only putting up around 75 points. I could be biased because I have a lot of Burns.

• geardaddy

@joephoto said...

Yana was -120 favorite. And lost.

oh yeah i forgot yana got hammered overnight. she was an underdog until weigh ins

• smonger19

@gje627 said...

December 2016. Since January 1, 2013 there have only been 2 cards out of 303 total cards where all card favorites won. Not sure the numbers before 2013, as I only have complete data from 2013 to current.

Awesome and quick response….nice to see you posting, hope to see more…

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

The sad thing is that I was just thinking about the best type of shoe to drink out of.

Brand new, tags on, in the box.

I like Tai, he’s such an affable dude, but damn that is funky stuff

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

I’m surprised how high Wonderboy is owned. I think he has a good chance of winning but only putting up around 75 points. I could be biased because I have a lot of Burns.

I’m reliant on Burns too

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Oh god! That Poitier/McGregor fight is going to be a deal maker or breaker for me. My stupid behind chose Poiter and now I’m wishing I didn’t because most of the people chose McGregor and I messed up with that choice. If I wasn’t being cheap and added an extra lineup I could’ve had both. I’m 92nd which is a shocker.

• iron_tactics

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).