MAIN FORUM

Comments

• zelda3024

Salaries from DK should be released soon.

Lines for all fights are up at Best Fight Odds.

All fights are on the UFC Fight Pass. So if you don’t have it do the seven day trial and if you don’t want to keep it then drop it.

PRELIMS 1:30PM/10:30AM ET/PT
    MAIN CARD 5PM/2PM ET/PT

Lina Lansberg-300 Lucie Pudilova+230

Scott Askham-155 Brad Scott+125

Brett Johns-365 Ian Entwistle+275

Vicente Luque-165 Leon Edwards+135

Tom Breese-235 Oluwale Bamgbose+185

Marc Diakiese-200 Teemu Packalen+160

Timothy Johnson-155 Daniel Omielanczuk+125

Darren Stewart-170 Francimar Barroso+140

Joseph Duffy-600 Reza Madadi+400

Makwan Amirkhani-130 Arnold Allen+110

Brad Pickett-120 Marlon Vera-110

Gunnar Nelson-280 Alan Jouban+220

Jimi Manuwa-150 Corey Anderson+120

• Ronnyb

This is a great European prospect card that is important for current and future betting.

Some great fights with luque/Edwards, diakese/packalen, Allen/Amirkhani, Stewart/barraso, gunner/jouban

Also interested to see if breese has made improvements after his last loss and to see if johns continues to get better

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Seems like quite a few fights to avoid this week. Will be interesting once props come out, but I don’t see many fights w/ good odds to finish.

• Ronnyb

@bosoxfan0509 said...

Seems like quite a few fights to avoid this week. Will be interesting once props come out, but I don’t see many fights w/ good odds to finish.

It’s a great cash game weekend, gpp you might have to pick the askham, main event and the heavyweight tilt

• callmetouch

Does anyone know where i can watch the card after 5pm? Work during the day and since the fights are in England i wont be able to watch them. (Don’t want to follow the fights without watching them til i get home) Does fight pass offer the event after its over?

• zelda3024

@callmetouch said...

Does anyone know where i can watch the card after 5pm? Work during the day and since the fights are in England i wont be able to watch them. (Don’t want to follow the fights without watching them til i get home) Does fight pass offer the event after its over?

yep they do it should be in there event replay and available.

• callmetouch

Just signed up haha thank you!

• Ronnyb

Anyone have any thoughts on Allen and amirkhani, I’m going back and forth on this one. I was high on Allen as a prospect, didn’t look great in his last fight, but won. I feel like amirkhani came out of nowhere, but he has some legit skills

• callmetouch

I like Amirkhani but he’s been out for a while doing modeling/money stuff. I’ll still pick Amirkhani with my heart but Allen for a cheap play ain’t bad

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Here’s the podcast from gravy and I this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiKB1hgt9A4

• Dewoc19

Anyone think Jouban has a chance against Nelson…. comparing their stats it would seem Nelson isnt such a clear favorite, but I don’t follow UFC

• zelda3024

@Dewoc19 said...

Anyone think Jouban has a chance against Nelson…. comparing their stats it would seem Nelson isnt such a clear favorite, but I don’t follow UFC

To say he does not would be insane. Nelson is the clear cut favorite I think he wins but it might not be a bad idea to have a few lineups with Jouban.

• Dewoc19

@zelda3024 said...

To say he does not would be insane. Nelson is the clear cut favorite I think he wins but it might not be a bad idea to have a few lineups with Jouban.

My problem is I’m finding myself being all in on Jouban, I just don’t think Nelson should be that much of a favorite

• zelda3024

IAN ENTWISTLE vs Johns canceled. That sucks.

• jolokia

Brett John’s fight cancelled – bad news
    Mad overlay with this early lock – good news

• Dewoc19

Johns VS Enwistle is postponed

What happened?

• solt22

I can’t seem to find anything on Johns/Enwistle fight either? I know one guy missed weight, but still can’t confrim.

• zelda3024

@Dewoc19 said...

Johns VS Enwistle is postponed

What happened?

Enwistle again the doctors pulled him because of weight issues
    ~
    For Entwistle, 30, the move marks the second consecutive outing where he’s been forced to withdraw in the 24 hours before a planned appearance. Entwistle was scheduled to meet Rob Font at this past November’s UFC 204 event before illness saw him ruled out on short notice.

• fili1291

How is that possible? He was already 3 lbs. over the weight as it is

• solt22

@zelda3024 said...

@Dewoc19 said…

Enwistle again the doctors pulled him because of weight issues ~ For Entwistle, 30, the move marks the second consecutive outing where he’s been forced to withdraw in the 24 hours before a planned appearance. Entwistle was scheduled to meet Rob Font at this past November’s UFC 204 event before illness saw him ruled out on short notice.

Thanks zelda

• Dewoc19

How do you get pulled out due to weight, I’m new to this, I’ve watched the fights before but don’t know the technical rules

So Duffy now becomes super chalk?

• jolokia

Brees is super chalk, always was. But it certainly makes things more interesting.

• iron_tactics

@jolokia said...

Brees is super chalk, always was. But it certainly makes things more interesting.

He really is, which makes me want to take Bamgbose, not like he “can’t” get the knockout.

• jolokia

Is anyone buying into all this money going to Leon Edwards? Luque has won me all the monies in the past…hard not to go back to the well with him.

• iron_tactics

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/17/14955748/ufc-london-brad-pickett-mixed-emotions-final-fight-in-london-ufc-mma-news-interview

Pickett on his retirement fight

• iron_tactics

@jolokia said...

Is anyone buying into all this money going to Leon Edwards? Luque has won me all the monies in the past…hard not to go back to the well with him.

Yeah I really don’t know. This is going to be a good fight regardless, I can see this not leaving the first round either way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).