MAIN FORUM

Comments

• zelda3024

Salaries from DK should be released soon.

Lines for all fights are up at Best Fight Odds.

All fights are on the UFC Fight Pass. So if you don’t have it do the seven day trial and if you don’t want to keep it then drop it.

PRELIMS 1:30PM/10:30AM ET/PT
    MAIN CARD 5PM/2PM ET/PT

Lina Lansberg-300 Lucie Pudilova+230

Scott Askham-155 Brad Scott+125

Brett Johns-365 Ian Entwistle+275

Vicente Luque-165 Leon Edwards+135

Tom Breese-235 Oluwale Bamgbose+185

Marc Diakiese-200 Teemu Packalen+160

Timothy Johnson-155 Daniel Omielanczuk+125

Darren Stewart-170 Francimar Barroso+140

Joseph Duffy-600 Reza Madadi+400

Makwan Amirkhani-130 Arnold Allen+110

Brad Pickett-120 Marlon Vera-110

Gunnar Nelson-280 Alan Jouban+220

Jimi Manuwa-150 Corey Anderson+120

• KindGuy

Please tell me Allen has a chsnce

• iron_tactics

Where does one find the ITD lines?

• jolokia

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-fight-night-107-manuwa-vs-anderson-1246

Click on the arrows at the right hand side. Or look at the bottom right chart for a percentage.

And I think Allen has as much of a chance as the other guy lol.

• iron_tactics

@jolokia said...

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-fight-night-107-manuwa-vs-anderson-1246

Click on the arrows at the right hand side. Or look at the bottom right chart for a percentage.

And I think Allen has as much of a chance as the other guy lol.

Thanks man that’s what I needed

• 13nutz

fights still starting on time with the cancellation?

• zelda3024

Live in 10 minutes good luck everyone.

• KindGuy

Ok. Because my bankroll is at 5 cents but I’m in a non DFS Pick em contest and if Allen wins I get a free $6.

• KindGuy

MMA is so interesting. Start times always varying with the different location of the events. Pretty cool like golf.

• 13nutz

looks like Johns is at 13% owned for most tournaments

• iron_tactics

Gl everyone!

I got a few Pudilova winning by sub (I know, I know falls in the clinch and Lansberg loves that shit but you don’t think she knows that too?) and 100% Stewart (that might bite me) and alot of Bamgbose.

• iron_tactics

shit Breese and Bamgbose is off

• 13nutz

damn Tom Breese canceled

• cubsflan

Tom Breese?? Are you kidding me? Would have been really nice to know before

• jolokia

John’s around 20% in all low priced gpps, weeeeeeeeee

• iron_tactics

Welp, I have 2 lineups that don’t have this fight

• zelda3024

WTF Breese fight off how and the fuck is that possible.

• jolokia

no way….brees cancelled?!

• zelda3024

So now what happens at dk?

• Epicsic

Figured I’d make a couple lineups today and had breese in both. My day is over before it started.

• jolokia

I’ve never emailed dk complaining before…but this is absurd.

• iron_tactics

I’d say about 50% of the field is gone now, most mine had Bamgbose. They’re saying Breese was unfit, wonder why

• fili1291

How do they not know this earlier? I have never seen two fighter pulled off the card for the same reason so close to the start of the fights, and after weigh-ins no less

• Larrybird66

The Breese fight I only found out after it locked down…it would be fair for a push on this fight….somehow maybe only take top 5 best highest scores not sure if that would be fair either…..cruel world we live in lol can’t win em all I guess

• Dewoc19

That’s bullshit, I changed Duffy out of one lineup of three for Breese, I could have had an edge on 50% of the field in all my lineups if I didn’t tinker, now I’m pissed

• iron_tactics

@Larrybird66 said...

The Breese fight I only found out after it locked down…it would be fair for a push on this fight….somehow maybe only take top 5 best highest scores not sure if that would be fair either…..cruel world we live in lol can’t win em all I guess

yeah we all found out after lock. I’m not as stunned playing NBA this year and having so many after lock scratches or (wet floors) or (lol where is Rose at?) situations, numb at this point. Medical teams/doctors seem to be paying more attention this year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).