MAIN FORUM

Comments

• zelda3024

Salaries from DK should be released soon.

Lines for all fights are up at Best Fight Odds.

All fights are on the UFC Fight Pass. So if you don’t have it do the seven day trial and if you don’t want to keep it then drop it.

PRELIMS 1:30PM/10:30AM ET/PT
    MAIN CARD 5PM/2PM ET/PT

Lina Lansberg-300 Lucie Pudilova+230

Scott Askham-155 Brad Scott+125

Brett Johns-365 Ian Entwistle+275

Vicente Luque-165 Leon Edwards+135

Tom Breese-235 Oluwale Bamgbose+185

Marc Diakiese-200 Teemu Packalen+160

Timothy Johnson-155 Daniel Omielanczuk+125

Darren Stewart-170 Francimar Barroso+140

Joseph Duffy-600 Reza Madadi+400

Makwan Amirkhani-130 Arnold Allen+110

Brad Pickett-120 Marlon Vera-110

Gunnar Nelson-280 Alan Jouban+220

Jimi Manuwa-150 Corey Anderson+120

• crazylox2001

Wel my day is over before it started

• Inkbullets

Wow, how in the world would they not know this before lock? I am 100% in on that fight :(

• jolokia

yeah news 15 mins before lock could have given us an easy pivet to Lisa at the very least.

• zelda3024

This is rare and odd that all of a sudden a fight is canceled and not announced prior to lock. I was pretty much all in as well.

• thetitanlb

Refs better not screw Pudilava

• thetitanlb

Wow f this. This Breese BS now Pudalova screwed. Screw this crap

• thetitanlb

Bogus AF

• zelda3024

@thetitanlb said...

Wow f this. This Breese BS now Pudalova screwed. Screw this crap

No doubt. You know we are all used to fights being canceled not a big shock but when were overwhelmed by news a fight is canceled after we all feel safe that all the surprises are over and a shocker like this happens it sort of takes the wind right out of the sails.

• thetitanlb

That last woodley round was scored a 10-8 but that 3rd round wasn’t? Lansberg was getting crushed.

• thetitanlb

@zelda3024 said...

No doubt. You know we are all used to fights being canceled not a big shock but when were overwhelmed by news a fight is canceled after we all feel safe that all the surprises are over and a shocker like this happens it sort of takes the wind right out of the sails.

For sure. I can’t remember a time a fight was called off after an event started. Literally never

• iron_tactics

Damn really wish that drop was it

• callmetouch

So i come to work 1 hour before lock time. I see 90% of my lineups RED and see Johns is out _ 90% of Amirkahni,TJohnson,Anderson,Jouban,Breese,Diakese,Stewart. Fight pass will save me in 6 hours. Not following ANYTHING nor did i read any comments. Goodluck fellas. Just hope the 1st bout went to decision lol

• thetitanlb

Dk should refund everyone. But I doubt they will

• thetitanlb

@callmetouch said...

So i come to work 1 hour before lock time. I see 90% of my lineups RED and see Johns is out _ 90% of Amirkahni,TJohnson,Anderson,Jouban,Breese,Diakese,Stewart. Fight pass will save me in 6 hours. Not following ANYTHING nor did i read any comments. Goodluck fellas. Just hope the 1st bout went to decision lol

It did and the judges made a horrible choice . Also Brees fight called off after lock so you will be mad

• thetitanlb

Pudilova landed 100 more strikes and lost…..

• bt443407

Breese 48.1% owned and Bamgbose 10.1% in the $18k Haymaker…

• blackdirkdiggler

I had breese on both my lineups in gpp. Am i done?

• iron_tactics

I got 29-28 Scott

• gabbysdaddy826

Was breese fight cancelled after lock?!?

• thetitanlb

Has anyone asked DK for a refund yet? Wanna know if it’s worth asking

• thetitanlb

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Was breese fight cancelled after lock?!?

Yup

• gabbysdaddy826

@thetitanlb said...

Has anyone asked DK for a refund yet? Wanna know if it’s worth asking

Just did

• IronMonkey415

Yea No sweat those motha’s at DK will refund us.. oh opps was that rude?

• zelda3024

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Just did

no can do they do not refund for a fight canceled

• jolokia

wowwwwww what a highlight reel first round

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).