MAIN FORUM

Comments

• zelda3024

Salaries from DK should be released soon.

Lines for all fights are up at Best Fight Odds.

All fights are on the UFC Fight Pass. So if you don’t have it do the seven day trial and if you don’t want to keep it then drop it.

PRELIMS 1:30PM/10:30AM ET/PT
    MAIN CARD 5PM/2PM ET/PT

Lina Lansberg-300 Lucie Pudilova+230

Scott Askham-155 Brad Scott+125

Brett Johns-365 Ian Entwistle+275

Vicente Luque-165 Leon Edwards+135

Tom Breese-235 Oluwale Bamgbose+185

Marc Diakiese-200 Teemu Packalen+160

Timothy Johnson-155 Daniel Omielanczuk+125

Darren Stewart-170 Francimar Barroso+140

Joseph Duffy-600 Reza Madadi+400

Makwan Amirkhani-130 Arnold Allen+110

Brad Pickett-120 Marlon Vera-110

Gunnar Nelson-280 Alan Jouban+220

Jimi Manuwa-150 Corey Anderson+120

• thetitanlb

So just read it was a doctor that pulled brees last minute supposedly. Never go to England again. They have doctors that just pull fighters. Pulled entwhistle and now brees ugggggg

• Dewoc19

Wow, Packalen, way to get your ass kicked, we’ll that’s 2 out of 3 lineups dead now

• cubsflan

Anyone complain to DK about it and just have them throw a bone to you or anything? Like a ticket or 2?

• KindGuy

Does MMA have set start times? I’ve always wondered why DK doesn’t have late swap for MMA..//

• cubsflan

They should have just extended the time another 10-15 mins. The first fight didnt even start till 15 mins after lineups locked. So they could have easily just extended that for us.

• jolokia

this ref in the luque/edwards fight is terrible.

• KindGuy

Someone tweet me when the Allen fight ends please. @elementasrat

• callmetouch

Stressing. Hope Diakese/Breese won already. I’m questioning my Amirkhani stacks along with Jouban. PLEASE DONT FAIL ME TODAY! Anderson too. Grind Manuwa! Don’t get caught! Comments are tempting but im staying away.

• callmetouch

Quick notes=DAMN IT ENTWHISTLE,Packalen could take Diakese down and control the fight,Bambose could knockout Breese,Manuwa could destroy Anderson early,Allen could out grapple Amirkhani,Nelson could make my 90% Joubans a bust.

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@cubsflan said...

They should have just extended the time another 10-15 mins. The first fight didnt even start till 15 mins after lineups locked. So they could have easily just extended that for us.

It’s not that easy for DK to just make a change like that & it’s also not fair to those who wouldn’t know about the change in time if it’s made last second like that. DK did nothing wrong for this and shouldn’t reimburse or compensate participants in any way. Their job is to learn from this experience and improve their product in the future. I think the best way to do this is late swap, but that’s tough to do. For PPVs, they keep the card rolling and will start fights early if there are finishes. For fights on cable, they don’t do that. Think they’d just have to have 3 places they lock… Fight Pass Prelims, Prelims, and Main Card.

DK handled the situation the right way. The problem and my biggest frustration with DFS MMA continues to be weight-cutting. It caused both of the fights on this card to be cancelled, and it seems to cause issues with 1-2 fights on every single card. Get more weight classes… limit the amount of weight fighters can cut… I don’t know what the answer is, but the UFC needs to figure something out. One of these guys is going to end up killing themselves trying to cut weight.

• NewMike

I guess I should have gotten up earlier

• KindGuy

@callmetouch said...

Stressing. Hope Diakese/Breese won already. I’m questioning my Amirkhani stacks along with Jouban. PLEASE DONT FAIL ME TODAY! Anderson too. Grind Manuwa! Don’t get caught! Comments are tempting but im staying away.

RIP

• NewMike

It would be nice if we could make changes to lineups after the start of the event in cases like this. There is really nothing DK can do about it other than that, they’re not going to give refunds when the screw up isn’t theirs.

• Ronnyb

@jolokia said...

this ref in the luque/edwards fight is terrible.

Yes agreed, but euro refs always stand up fighting

• Ronnyb

T Johnson is only 32 and a UFC fighter for awhile now, surprised he’s not in better shape.

I know omielanczuk has good takedown defense and cardio, but I still expected Johnson to take him down

• thetitanlb

@NewMike said...

I guess I should have gotten up earlier

Would not have mattered. They pulled the brees fight after lock

• NewMike

Talking about the Johns fight too

• thetitanlb

@NewMike said...

Talking about the Johns fight too

Aw ok

• Ronnyb

@thetitanlb said...

So just read it was a doctor that pulled brees last minute supposedly. Never go to England again. They have doctors that just pull fighters. Pulled entwhistle and now brees ugggggg

Breese scared me he left Tristar looked outclassed against stickland, still a prospect but not sure what his ceiling is

• Ronnyb

30-27 Johnson but a horrible fight

• Ronnyb

I know that was a horrible fight but how could a judge score that against johnson

• Ronnyb

After johns got cancelled I went with Stewart in gpp and cash because his ceiling is high, need this to win to have a big night

• NewMike

Just went through my H2H matchups and only 2 guys didn’t have Breese and one of them had Packelen. If I lose by 0.5, that would be pretty annoying.

• Nosuckoutplz

Omg plz don’t tell me this is true. I’ll give props to whoever it was that wrote the draftkings playbook mma write up, as he seemingly updated it saying the entwhistle fight was canceled, but this Breese one is going to kill me (and 50% of the field who chose him!). All 6 of my $3 games and my only $20 game have him in it.

DK says “PPD”, I assume that means postponed. Ok, so this one will take longer to pay out. That I can handle

• Dewoc19

So far I’ve picked all losers, not a good week for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).