MAIN FORUM

Comments

• zelda3024

Salaries from DK should be released soon.

Lines for all fights are up at Best Fight Odds.

All fights are on the UFC Fight Pass. So if you don’t have it do the seven day trial and if you don’t want to keep it then drop it.

PRELIMS 1:30PM/10:30AM ET/PT
    MAIN CARD 5PM/2PM ET/PT

Lina Lansberg-300 Lucie Pudilova+230

Scott Askham-155 Brad Scott+125

Brett Johns-365 Ian Entwistle+275

Vicente Luque-165 Leon Edwards+135

Tom Breese-235 Oluwale Bamgbose+185

Marc Diakiese-200 Teemu Packalen+160

Timothy Johnson-155 Daniel Omielanczuk+125

Darren Stewart-170 Francimar Barroso+140

Joseph Duffy-600 Reza Madadi+400

Makwan Amirkhani-130 Arnold Allen+110

Brad Pickett-120 Marlon Vera-110

Gunnar Nelson-280 Alan Jouban+220

Jimi Manuwa-150 Corey Anderson+120

• NewMike

Brett did tell us in his podcast that every time Barroso fights fucked up shit happens, so we should have seen this coming.

• Nosuckoutplz

Damn, he’s pretty much in 2 out of every three lineups in the $20 10k Punch.

• jolokia

These fights are slowly putting me to sleep…

• Ronnyb

Barraso is handing this one to Stewart, why is he so inactive this round

• zelda3024

@Dewoc19 said...

So far I’ve picked all losers, not a good week for me

Darren Stewart was gassed after the first round that was horrible.

• Inkbullets

Well at least I have 100% barraso. Maybe I can get a bunch of min cashes which will be a victory since I have a big fat 0 on every lineup. Let’s go Duffy!

• Dewoc19

These are the worst fights I’ve ever seen

• Ronnyb

Duffy has good all around skills, but put him up against anyone in the top 8 I bet against him, defense is still an issue and he leaves himself open to takedowns

• callmetouch

So im assuming Breese won by Submission round 1 :) Diakese either by Dominant Decision or KO Round 1,Duffy by destruction,Timothy Johnson was my lock of the night either Decision/Takedowns or TKO GNP,Hoping Scott Askham won by Decision,Darren Stewart probably round 1 ko (barraso doesnt enjoy pain) BUT gut feeling Stewart fought a sloppy fight and won by decision. Jouban better do work along with Makwan. Also wish i had more exposure with VERA! 0 exposure in GPP but confident he finishes Pickett by submission or decision. GO COREY ANDERSON! GRIND! Hope all went well :s

• KindGuy

@callmetouch said...

So im assuming Breese won by Submission round 1 :) Diakese either by Dominant Decision or KO Round 1,Duffy by destruction,Timothy Johnson was my lock of the night either Decision/Takedowns or TKO GNP,Hoping Scott Askham won by Decision,Darren Stewart probably round 1 ko (barraso doesnt enjoy pain) BUT gut feeling Stewart fought a sloppy fight and won by decision. Jouban better do work along with Makwan. Also wish i had more exposure with VERA! 0 exposure in GPP but confident he finishes Pickett by submission or decision. GO COREY ANDERSON! GRIND! Hope all went well :s

Dude. Breese fight was cancelled.

• Ronnyb

I took amirkhani because his offensive grappling and allens defensive takedown just gives him a big advantage. Impressed by Allen defensive joy jitsu

• Ronnyb

Early in the 2nd of amirkhani works top position and then sets up the sub I think he wins

• thetitanlb

Allen did a great job defending those chokes

• KindGuy

YES!!!!!!!! Allen wins!!!!

Wohoo, free $6 for me.

• Ronnyb

@thetitanlb said...

Allen did a great job defending those chokes

Allen is talented, speed and defensive takedowns will always be an issue. Too me he is much dependent, same with amirkhani.

Diakese as expected has come up as a high end prospect, you can’t teach that speed. His last fight really impressed me in terms of takedown defense.

• Ronnyb

I like pickett, different fighter after the almeida fight (also older), but I hope he wins

• Ronnyb

If I’m a young fighter, more guys have to watch Pickett and work that set, straight Jab and the straight right or hook depending on the size and movement. Then you can start developing the jab, straight right, hook and uppercut that’s all you need an mma, more than a 4 punch combo and you either gas out or leave yourself open

• Ronnyb

Sorry jab, straight, straight, hook or uppercut

• NewMike

Let’s go Manuwa!!!!

• NewMike

I really needed that

• jovanmusk

fix if i ever saw one

• jovanmusk

manuwa missed on a left and anderson almost fell. got back normal and got grazed and was out! but got up to give him dap. wtf!

• Ronnyb

Wow No respect for Corey’s power, Manuwa just stalked him down and won easily.

• callmetouch

Assuming the card is over and i haven’t looked at a single fight. No idea who won still haven’t peeked at the comments. Fight pass i’ll see you in an hour. Assuming my GPP of Amirkhani,Anderson,Breese,Diakese.Edwards,Johnson hit ey? :) Or Jouban,Stewart,Breese,Diakese,Amirkahni,Anderson :) Been stressing ALL day. Funny thinking Manuwa prob knocked Anderson out and i’m here excited to spent 3 hours just to witness the disappointment.

• KindGuy

@callmetouch said...

Assuming the card is over and i haven’t looked at a single fight. No idea who won still haven’t peeked at the comments. Fight pass i’ll see you in an hour. Assuming my GPP of Amirkhani,Anderson,Breese,Diakese.Edwards,Johnson hit ey? :) Or Jouban,Stewart,Breese,Diakese,Amirkahni,Anderson :) Been stressing ALL day. Funny thinking Manuwa prob knocked Anderson out and i’m here excited to spent 3 hours just to witness the disappointment.

Please do yourself a favor and LOOK at the comments.

Breese fight got cancelled. I just don’t want you to be disappointed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).