MAIN FORUM

Comments

• zelda3024

Salaries from DK should be released soon.

Lines for all fights are up at Best Fight Odds.

All fights are on the UFC Fight Pass. So if you don’t have it do the seven day trial and if you don’t want to keep it then drop it.

PRELIMS 1:30PM/10:30AM ET/PT
    MAIN CARD 5PM/2PM ET/PT

Lina Lansberg-300 Lucie Pudilova+230

Scott Askham-155 Brad Scott+125

Brett Johns-365 Ian Entwistle+275

Vicente Luque-165 Leon Edwards+135

Tom Breese-235 Oluwale Bamgbose+185

Marc Diakiese-200 Teemu Packalen+160

Timothy Johnson-155 Daniel Omielanczuk+125

Darren Stewart-170 Francimar Barroso+140

Joseph Duffy-600 Reza Madadi+400

Makwan Amirkhani-130 Arnold Allen+110

Brad Pickett-120 Marlon Vera-110

Gunnar Nelson-280 Alan Jouban+220

Jimi Manuwa-150 Corey Anderson+120

• NewMike

Had a 25% ROI on the card, so it could have been so much worse after those cancellations.

They should levy huge fines against fighters that don’t make weight or at least punish them hard in their next fight. They should get 10% of the show money in their next fight or something on that level, where they get destroyed in the old pocketbook for failing to do what they are paid to do.

• iron_tactics

@elementasrat said...

Please do yourself a favor and LOOK at the comments.

Breese fight got cancelled. I just don’t want you to be disappointed.

Man he is not going to be a happy camper

• KindGuy

@iron_tactics said...

Man he is not going to be a happy camper

I just don’t know what he’s trying to accomplish.

• NewMike

He’s trying to watch it, without spoilers

• Ronnyb

Weird card got 358 and 308 in cash and cashed out on every cash game for a very good night.

• iron_tactics

@NewMike said...

He’s trying to watch it, without spoilers

That makes sense

• callmetouch

• Ronnyb

What I learned:
    Gunner – a solid top 10, can beat anyone at 170 fighter, ranked 9 if they give him cowboy, magny or Kim I take him in a heartbeat. He’s very methodical so sometimes not the best Dk player, but right matchup and price he’s a lock.

Manuwa – great win but I still bet against him if he goes against Cormier, jones, rumble or gus

Anderson – that chin and lack of power will keep him as a top 10 gatekeeper

Allen – good overall fighter. He’s a 7 in every category, which means that if he fights a prospect who has holes Allen will win. But speed and power are issues that will hurt him against the elite.

Amirkhani – good offensive grappler goes for subs, good dk gpp player because if he wins it’s an early sub, but cardio and striking are lacking

Diakese – I was fully on board the hype train after his last fight. The defense and patience combined with elite speed sold me. I would like to see him fight Elkins or Bermudez next.

Duffy – fast, diverse striker. Defense and power are issues. I would like to see him resign and fight iaquinta, Melendez or Dunham. I would probably bet against duffy, but those are great fights

Luque / Edwards – only caught the end of that one will watch it tomorrow

• thetitanlb

I know that Anderson fight wasn’t fixed but geez it seemed that way lol. The line last minute shot up on manuwa. Then Anderson barely got touched and he goes down asap. Then 30 seconds later he is up smiling and giving Manuwa daps.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Even with the ppd I cashed all 33 lineups

• callmetouch

Big dissapointment.Anderon was a trap/Keep it Breesey (Johns>Nelson should’ve been the lock),more exposure to Edwards/Vera

• SelfCharmer

All the people saying Anderson barely got touched…

Any of you been punched by someone of Manuwa’s size and power to the temple?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).