MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Idk why…but I’m always surprised by the lack of interest these UFC cards seem to garner here…especially the free ones.

As an aside, I remember watching The Ultimate Fighter – circa 2005 – w/my older sister and her son, my nephew, Jake. We loved, loved, loved it and I very clearly remember Griffin vs Bonnar and rooting for Forrest with my sister also rooting for Forrest and Jake rooting for Bonnar. We won, bitch! lol

Never forgotten from that season – Diego Sanchez. I freakin’ loved this guy! The weird (so weird) a$$ that he is. This card is almost total nostalgia. I mean damn – I never create threads and here I am creating one – totally due to nostalgia. He won’t see it but I feel compelled to say – Diego Sanchez needs to go ahead and retire. I was 25 when I first saw him on tv – Im now 37. Diego, buddy – it has been a good run. RETIRE w/your brain intact, man.

Anyhow – I think Poirier will knock out Pettis, Matt Brown over Sanchez (sorry, man) & I’m taking Marquardt over Ferreira.

What say you?

• callmetouch

CHAOS

• thetitanlb

So they pushed it back but you couldn’t make changes

• callmetouch

Such chaos. Had teams with Stewart and couldn’t change it LMAO

• yisman

so it was 6:30 then I checked at 6:25 and it was moved to 7

then I tried to enter contests a few minutes ago and it kept saying error

• callmetouch

JESUS CHRISS

• thetitanlb

Who is this dude calling the fights with Annik? He doesn’t sound familiar

• callmetouch

Had 95% Guida because i couldn’t switch to 50/50 Lauzon. WAR GUIDA

• thetitanlb

Damn knew I shoulda took Roberson. Just no footage worried me

• callmetouch

ROBERSON!

• callmetouch

WAR FORTUNA

• JMan44

Doesn’t even matter. DK is refunding all 7:00pm contests

• callmetouch

really?

• JMan44

Per their twitter: “As a result of ongoing site issues, all contests that were set to begin at 7:00 PM EST will be cancelled. We will work to refund all entry fees as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.”

• callmetouch

Fortuna lost that fight for sure

• callmetouch

so no one wins anything tonight?

• callmetouch

Every week there’s an issue with mma dfs.

• thetitanlb

How the fugggg was that a draw. F this shit

• thetitanlb

@JMan44 said...

Per their twitter: “As a result of ongoing site issues, all contests that were set to begin at 7:00 PM EST will be cancelled. We will work to refund all entry fees as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.”

Wait what? This is bullshit. They need ron do what they did before when they messed up. So tired of this dk crap

• thetitanlb

See Sean Strickland wins. Knew those numbers made 0 sense

• thetitanlb

@JMan44 said...

They better do what they did a couple weeks back where if you won you get what you won. If you don’t cash then you get back ur entry fees.

Bout to move over to FanDuel for mma. Tired of dk

• crimsonp

@thetitanlb said...

They better do what they did a couple weeks back where if you won you get what you won. If you don’t cash then you get back ur entry fees.

That’s what I responded to them. Its compete bs. How can they cancel in this situation but let one play out when fighters were removed and completely new fights were created.

• cubsflan

@thetitanlb said...

DK is the only site that has MMA I do believe

• jovanmusk

no mma at fanduel. goodluck!

• jovanmusk

everything is going well in mma. i know nba is messed up. enlighting me on the mma contest as in unaware?

• cubsflan

haha So, now DK says that the MMA contest are going to run regular and no refund? What a joke now. What a mess

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).