MAIN FORUM

• Cfiander

Another week another card. I think this could end up being decision city this weekend. Any fights flying under the radar you think? Favorite underdog play?

• thetitanlb

Beltran is out here judging drunk. Wtf is doing lol

• someclevername

Yeah, sure, stand them up so Hot Sauce can get another td since I don’t have him! Prick lol

• someclevername

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN

Is Sterling alive?

• yisman

@yisman said...

I’m not confident in my lineup but I’m entered into a lot of stuff

some overlay with the satellites

Sterling just murdered my lineup :(

I was doing well in the satellites

• someclevername

C’mon T-City – keep me in the minimum cash so I can lose it all on NFL tomorrow!

• thetitanlb

Ortega has the best MMA BJJ I have ever seen. It’s nuts

• iron_tactics

@thetitanlb said...

Ortega has the best MMA BJJ I have ever seen. It’s nuts

• thetitanlb

Like there is Davi Ramos who has like competition BJJ skills. But Ortegas functional BJJ might be the best the UFC has ever had man. I guess that is possible though when you are almost a lifelong Gracie family student. Still nuts though

• sabresrock29

2nd week in a row I cashed. I’m starting to like ufc… Next week I lose it all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).