STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• tamparoor

Usman all day against maia

Andrea lee debut should dominate if she makes weight but I think she scores what dern did in her debut

Reyes should win

Chalk will be usman

• callmetouch

Suarez/Usman are my locks. Suarez should get a decent amount of points with her takedowns/advances and hopefully a stoppage. (Alexa is my crush though)
    I see Usman connecting and knocking out Maia. Could go the distance & have an affect on Usmans score but i don’t see that happening.
    Hoping Usman scores more than Silva because i won’t be picking much of him.
    Seems like everyone’s going to be on Rivas & the odds are pretty close.
    Cannonier looks tempting but i’m fading.
    Prazeres has been a DFS machine but is moving up weight (170) it’s tough to call.
    McLovin vs Pantoja is hard to fade. Winner may get 100+

• Hawkeye1992

I like to watch the weigh-in’s first before making any firm choices but definitely targeting that Pantoja/Moreno fight and Suarez. I never like going against Maia though but we’ll see.

• Jordaneck

I’m sensing some ties this weekend

• tamparoor

My top pick is Andrea lee only thing that scares me it’s her ufc debut and she freezes up

Don’t know much about this Silva guy but all experts say 1st round Tko

I picked bandelay last time in his debut he was under 5 percent owned and Tko a guy in 20 seconds I’ll go back to him

Reyes looked liked a giant at face off gonna have lots of him

I think usman gets the tko but if he doesn’t it could be ugly because he won’t have any takedowns so it could be a great fight to skip to win a gpp

• Rampageslam1986

When does mma premium info come out ?

• Kamais_Ookin

Would it be idiotic to use Demian Maia? He seems very washed up lately.

• callmetouch

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Considering his only shot is a early submission and will be under 10% owned be our guest

• Kevin

KGB Lee should be fine, she is a tough girl. I’m iffy on the Usman fight, because, if it’s not a knockout very early, I really think Maia can find a way to win. This card has a lot of favorites that I want to pick, and the winners will only be differentiated by the underdog they pick. You almost can’t pick a popular underdog, or you’ll tie with a bunch of others. Good luck everyone!

• Kevin

@Kamais_Ookin said...

He’s old, but far from washed up. He’s still one of the best jiu jitsu guys out there! He keeps taking these fights against big strikers, but he’s not at all a striker himself. If he can weather the early storm, I think he beats Usman. It’ll be interesting.

• Rampageslam1986

suarez will be chalk over usman

• iron_tactics

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Maia has failed his last 34 takedown attempts in two fights. If Usman is smart he’ll keep the fight on the feet and get a win. However, I could see Usman taking down Maia in the moment and Maia using that to get the Sub Win or Maia taking down Usman, I don’t think i’ve ever seen a takedown attempt on Usman so no idea what his defense is going to look like but Woodley and Covington have a 95% and 88% td defense (though may have been inflated by Maia) . I’m not sure what Usman’s game plan is for this fight, he’s going to be hyped as this is probably his first real test, and if he comes out swinging with no respect for Maia I think that could end badly for him.

• Rampageslam1986

Usman has a big hernia on his stomach

• tamparoor

Everyone made weight

• someclevername

@tamparoor said...

Everyone made weight

It’s a miracle!

• tamparoor

This is hard I really like all the expensive fighters

All the cheap fighters don’t have a chance

Maybe Kondo ?

• callmetouch

@tamparoor said...

This is hard I really like all the expensive fighters

All the cheap fighters don’t have a chance

Maybe Kondo ?

Davis,Kondo,Humberto,Prazeres,Cannonier will be the cheapies most will target. Im personally starting to like Laprise

• Hawkeye1992

@callmetouch said...

Davis,Kondo,Humberto,Prazeres,Cannonier will be the cheapies most will target. Im personally starting to like Laprise

I think there are a few decent underdogs to gamble on. I kinda like Kondo. Also (gulp) Cannetti. In part because I don’t think Rivas is that good, Cannetti is tough and I think he could overwhelm Rivas and get an early finish.

• jki7p6

Bullet lineup, leaving over 1k on the table.
    My riskiest play is Cannonier.

• callmetouch

Expect the unexpected today…..

• callmetouch

Leaning towards Davis & Kondo. But i want to go Laprise & Humberto. UUUUUUUUG

• tamparoor

Zak Cummings should have a huge weight and height advantage along with Reyes

100 percent lee she might be my favorite fighter after watching clips of her

• callmetouch

@tamparoor said...

Zak Cummings should have a huge weight and height advantage along with Reyes

100 percent lee she might be my favorite fighter after watching clips of her

Plenty of Cummings & Reyes here too. 0% Lee. Can’t trust her for a finish at this price.

• someclevername

Two hours left and I’m not really sure what I want to do. I’m in on Luque & Suarez but then after those 2 a lot of indecisiveness which leads to tinkering which leads to regret and the consumption of alcoholic beverages. I’m a sucker for that td upside so Barzola is in the mix but man it gets sketchy – I don’t want to have to trust Cannonier. Decisions, decisions.

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

Two hours left and I’m not really sure what I want to do. I’m in on Luque & Suarez but then after those 2 a lot of indecisiveness which leads to tinkering which leads to regret and the consumption of alcoholic beverages. I’m a sucker for that td upside so Barzola is in the mix but man it gets sketchy – I don’t want to have to trust Cannonier. Decisions, decisions.

Ditto! Tinkering af

• tamparoor

Most I’ve ever tinkered I’m done as of now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).