STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• tamparoor

Usman all day against maia

Andrea lee debut should dominate if she makes weight but I think she scores what dern did in her debut

Reyes should win

Chalk will be usman

• nymjjb

that was WEAK

• someclevername

Luque!

• nymjjb

he barely hit him

• someclevername

@nymjjb said...

he barely hit him

Sometimes it happens – when you hit just the right spot. I remember having Misha Cirkunov when he got touched by Oezdemir – looked like absolutely nothing but it dropped him and he was done. I’m not a fighter so idk but I assume if you get hit in just the right spot it doesn’t matter. I hit my head on a cabinet once at work and I’m sure if we had video of it lol it looked like nothing but I was seeing stars.

• Kamais_Ookin

Faded this fight. Hoping for a snoozefest.

• thetitanlb

@someclevername said...

Sometimes it happens – when you hit just the right spot. I remember having Misha Cirkunov when he got touched by Oezdemir – looked like absolutely nothing but it dropped him and he was done. I’m not a fighter so idk but I assume if you get hit in just the right spot it doesn’t matter. I hit my head on a cabinet once at work and I’m sure if we had video of it lol it looked like nothing but I was seeing stars.

I remember that fight so vividly. Has cirkunov even had a fight since then? I don’t remember one

• Kamais_Ookin

Lee is outworked on the feet.

• someclevername

@thetitanlb said...

I remember that fight so vividly. Has cirkunov even had a fight since then? I don’t remember one

Wikipedia tells me that he lost a fight to Glover Teixeira via 1st Round TKO on the Lawler / Dos Anjos headlining December 2017 card. I played that card and have absolutely no memory of this fight lol

• thetitanlb

@someclevername said...

Wikipedia tells me that he lost a fight to Glover Teixeira via 1st Round TKO on the Lawler / Dos Anjos headlining December 2017 card. I played that card and have absolutely no memory of this fight lol

Wait why would he fight Glover after a loss? I don’t recall this either lol

• thetitanlb

Welp Rivas was a shit play unless he finishes this 2md round. Fug man

• Kamais_Ookin

Nice low scoring fight.

• thetitanlb

Rivas is gonna lose. What a chump

• thetitanlb

Rivas has the lowest fight iq I have ever seen

• Kamais_Ookin

Pleased with this fade. They’re content with bro fists and wrestlefuck.

• Hawkeye1992

@thetitanlb said...

Rivas has the lowest fight iq I have ever seen

Did you not watch the Silva fight? :)

• nymjjb

pretty sure that must have been fixed

• nymjjb

rivas didn’t even try to win

• nymjjb

they touched gloves more than he hit him

• thetitanlb

@Hawkeye1992 said...

Did you not watch the Silva fight? :)

I did but Rivas has gotten taken down multiple times by a guy who has 0
    Wrestling game. He has also basically pulled guard twice for guilltoine attempts. It’s so bad. Then this 4th round he just wanted to hug

• Hawkeye1992

Thought my man Guido was about to get robbed.

• thetitanlb

Ur the only hometown fighter on this whole card and u fight like a complete bitch. The UFC put you up against a can and you weren’t even competitive. This is the nuts low

• thetitanlb

@Hawkeye1992 said...

Thought my man Guido was about to get robbed.

Guido is horrible lol

• Kamais_Ookin

Gonna be very upset if Reyes doesn’t deliver.

• thetitanlb

UFC needs to cut Rivas. Being 100% serious. Dude was more worried about touching gloves than winning the fight

• Hawkeye1992

@thetitanlb said...

Guido is horrible lol

LOL I know. But I did think he would win and he was one of the dogs I targeted. Only scored 64.5 pts though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).