MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 6.22.19 – Bon Secours Wellness Arena – Greenville, SC

ESPN+ Main Card – 6pm CST

Renato Moicano (146) vs. Chan Sung Jung (146)
    Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Randy Brown (170.5)
    Andre Ewell (135) vs. Anderson Dos Santos (135.5)
    Montana De La Rosa (126) vs. Andrea Lee (125)
    Alessio Di Chirico (186) vs. Kevin Holland (186)

ESPN+ Prelims – 3pm CST

Kevin Aguilar (145.5) vs. Dan Ige (146)
    Syuri Kondo (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
    Luis Pena (155.5) vs. Matt Wiman (155)
    Allen Crowder (255) vs. Jair Rozenstruik (246)
    Ariane Lipski (126) vs. Molly McCann (126)
    Eric Spicely (185.5) vs. Deron Winn (185.5)

The John Lineker vs Rob Font fight has been CANCELLED

• someclevername

Bout order updated in header – Ewell vs Dos Santos gets bumped from prelims to the main card.

• keephustlincuz

@thevogaman said...

McCann has probably the same floor and upside as Font so could see a lot of people going down to her

McCann or Brown?

• someclevername

@someclevername said...

I love KZ but I’m trying to find a way he wins this.

To clarify this – KZ can absolutely win this fight, I just don’t think he does. The way I put it here sounds like I’m giving KZ no chance but that is obviously not true and wasn’t my intent. Just wanted to make that clear.

• someclevername

My underdogs are shaping up to be Ige & Montana De La Rosa but I don’t feel great about it.

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

My underdogs are shaping up to be Ige & Montana De La Rosa but I don’t feel great about it.

DLR,McCann,ADC,Crowder for me

• someclevername

@callmetouch said...

DLR,McCann,ADC,Crowder for me

Oooh, been thinking about the Crowder/Roz fight – not sure I can get there w/Crowder but definitely can see the path where he gets it done. Moreso if I take Roz – in that case, Crowder will absolutely take him down & parlay that into a win.

Your thoughts on one Mr. Kevin Holland? I have him right now and it terrifies me lol.

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

Oooh, been thinking about the Crowder/Roz fight – not sure I can get there w/Crowder but definitely can see the path where he gets it done. Moreso if I take Roz – in that case, Crowder will absolutely take him down & parlay that into a win.

Your thoughts on one Mr. Kevin Holland? I have him right now and it terrifies me lol.

Terrifies me too. Alessio is tough and I see it going a decision where Holland will be smiling and talking to a slow scoring win? Idk I hope not

• thevogaman

@keephustlincuz said...

McCann or Brown

Isn’t this a loaded son of a bitch? Like McCann probably doesn’t get knocked out in the first two rounds at least? I’m feeling dad bod Wiman the more I think of this card. That and stack the main event in tourneys.

• callmetouch

@thevogaman said...

Isn’t this a loaded son of a bitch? Like McCann probably doesn’t get knocked out in the first two rounds at least? I’m feeling dad bod Wiman the more I think of this card. That and stack the main event in tourneys.

Pena should finish Wiman here lol I wouldn’t go with wiman…..submission for bob ross imo

• Jordaneck

Why not spicely?

• GoldenWolf87

Another MMA fight card which i am staying out as i will be busy today with family. Maybe Next Week.

• thevogaman

I think Spicely will lose, but I’m forced to go there at least a little.

Also, I think fading ADS (not completely but be under the field) and going balanced instead of stars/scrubs might work for this card. Like 1 9k fighter only.

• callmetouch

@Jordaneck said...

Why not spicely?

Winn is a legit wrestler and trains at AKA with DC/Khabib etc.

• callmetouch

Watched Rozenstruik’s fight against Kovalaev my god he is awful off his back. Idk if Crowder can take him down and hold him down. Probably gas out by then

• someclevername

Taking Rozenstruik for the KO potential but yeah it is a worry – the canvas is hot lava, Jair, keep your back off of it!

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

Taking Rozenstruik for the KO potential but yeah it is a worry – the canvas is hot lava, Jair, keep your back off of it!

Disgusting! Don’t do it! :D Only 5 LU’s and im thinking on fading jar jar & Holland

• ttucowboy84

@someclevername said...

I like both as well…along with Meatball and Dos Santos (if he’s even considered a dog anymore—priced like one anyway).

• ttucowboy84

@someclevername said...

I like him too, looks like we have similar reads on this one!

• someclevername

@callmetouch said...

Disgusting! Don’t do it! :D Only 5 LU’s and im thinking on fading jar jar & Holland

Not gonna play Holland huh lol? Prob the smart move. I keep looking at him in my lineup and idk. His ceiling is massive but he clowns around so much. It’s all going to be so clear after the fight is over lol

• thevogaman

@callmetouch said...

Only 5 LU’s and im thinking on fading jar jar & Holland

I’d find it tough to fade Holland in all 5. I feel like he absolutely has the highest ceiling on the card because of his weird fight IQ. See lots of weird scrambles with sweeps and advances, and then gets the finish in the 2nd or 3rd.

But then again, you always have to make your stands and both he and Rozenstruik’s ownership will have skyrocketed with Lineker gone.

• someclevername

@ttucowboy84 said...

I like both as well…along with Meatball and Dos Santos (if he’s even considered a dog anymore—priced like one anyway).

I only play the 1 lineup so I’m not taking ADS – I know with 11 fights everyone is going to be higher owned but he’s really gonna be owned. I feel like I’m saying this a lot today but if Andre can stay upright lol well, we’ll see. If I played multiple lineups I’d definitely have ADS.

• iron_tactics

Has anyone found wtf Matt has been up to the last 5 years. Training with Bruce Lee and Matt Hughes?

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

Has anyone found wtf Matt has been up to the last 5 years. Training with Bruce Lee and Matt Hughes?

LOL. Yeah, I’d sure like to know the answer to this. I’m throwing one Wiman lineup into the big tournament though. He’s never been submitted and I think he gets some takedowns and doesnt get finished. Im obviously in the minority on that though.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Been out working on that parlay bustin’ technique lol

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

LOL. Yeah, I’d sure like to know the answer to this. I’m throwing one Wiman lineup into the big tournament though. He’s never been submitted and I think he gets some takedowns and doesnt get finished. Im obviously in the minority on that though.

I mean really, is Mark Coleman coming back next?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.