MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 159 / UFC on ESPN+ 17

Saturday 9.21.19 – Mexico City Arena – Mexico City, Mexico

ESPN+ Main Card – 7pm CDT

Yair Rodriguez (145) vs Jeremy Stephens (145)
    Alexa Grasso (116) vs Carla Esparza (115)
    Askar Askarov (125) vs Brandon Moreno (124)
    Irene Aldana (135) vs Vanessa Melo (140)*
    Martin Bravo (144) vs Steven Peterson (146)

ESPN+ Prelims – 4pm CDT

Jose Quinonez (134) vs Carlos Huachin (136)
    Kyle Nelson (146) vs Polo Reyes (145)
    Angela Hill (115) vs Ariane Carnelossi (112)
    Sergio Pettis (124) vs Tyson Nam (126)
    Vinicius Moreira (206) vs Paul Craig (206)
    Sijara Eubanks (135) vs Bethe Correia (136)
    Claudio Puelles (155) vs Marcos Mariano (154)

*Melo missed weight and will be fined 30 percent of her fight purse.

• BIF

@mtdurham said...

DUDE IF THEY DONT GIVE HIM THE KNOCKDOWN IM GONNA LOSE IT…

Go on chat with DK Customer Service – you’ll be so pissed off dealing with them that you’ll forget all about the KnockDown. 😂

I swear their motto is “At DK Customer Service – we’re not happy until you are not happy”

• gje627

Okay ….

This is the fight that has me ….

Perplexed ….

• callmetouch

@BIF said...

Go on chat with DK Customer Service – you’ll be so pissed off dealing with them that you’ll forget all about the KnockDown. 😂

I swear their motto is “At DK Customer Service – we’re not happy until you are not happy”

Lmao how did Jose not get the knockdown

• mtdurham

@gje627 said...

I hate sweating and my wife thinks I’m “hot” … so you can’t touch my face !!! :)

The only Jew Jitsu move I know is the rear naked nose hook. And i cant wrestle and i cant punch you in the face.. My knees are shot i hate running…. hey we’d still be the 3rd most interesting fight on this card

• BIF

@callmetouch said...

Lmao how did Jose not get the knockdown

Think they just gave it to wrong guy and I hope over next 2 hours they correct it

• someclevername

Nasty!!!

• callmetouch

Ajshehsbakkfnrfuckahwiffnakmzcnlaapqj

• gje627

@mtdurham said...

Jew Jitsu

Not implying anything here … given some of our back and forth history (tensions) ….

But the correct spelling is not “Jew Jitsu” ….

But …

“Jujitsu” and “Ju-jitsu” and “Ju Jitsu” are all acceptable ….

….

I’m Roman Catholic, BTW … yes, sad but true … :)

• BIF

Yah 100% and Peterson knocked him the fuck out !

• Neilj907

Holy smokes

• smonger19

Wow!!!

• mtdurham

i cant say ive ever seen that before…. that just kileld my night ugh…. i suually never fade the midprice guys but i thought with the main being $8.2/$8k you could afford to do it tonight…. ugh…

• someclevername

“When he spun, I spun” lol

• BIF

@someclevername said...

“When he spun, I spun” lol

Yah he blocked it with his shoulder and Bravo just rolled right into Peterson’s spinner

• thevogaman

Is there a way to contact fightmetric because that flips Quinonez/Puelles for scoring?

• gje627

@BIF said...

Yah 100% and Peterson knocked him the fuck out !

WTF ….

Where did you come-up with that ?

Dude, you need to post more here ….

Like I said before, I was “perplexed” on that fight ….

15% Peterson … only :(

• someclevername

@BIF said...

Yah he blocked it with his shoulder and Bravo just rolled right into Peterson’s spinner

A thing of beauty

• gje627

RIP Melo …

Since pre-fight ….

Only a prediction ….

• mtdurham

I complained to VIP dk email support. So far they said “we’ll make sure it matches our stat provider before we payout prizes”

like uh that doesnt fix ANYTHING if they got the stat wrong. You need to make sure the stat provider is right first

• mtdurham

Melo cant throw leg kicks because she can’t lift them…. but she also can’t be knocked over with such a wide base She needed to give up the red rice and beans staple diet months ago good grief

• BIF

@gje627 said...

WTF ….

Where did you come-up with that ?

Dude, you need to post more here ….

Like I said before, I was “perplexed” on that fight ….

15% Peterson … only :(

Only 3 lineups but my only 100%ers are Peterson and Grasso so I’m not out of the woods yet

• gje627

Sadly ….

As I get older I only think in terms of song lyrics ….

Not sure what Vanessa Melo’s nickname is … but given her attire tonight (yellow) Donovan’s “Mellow Yellow” seems appropriate … “they call me mellow yellow … la-la-la” …. Right? …. Get it?

….

For what it’s worth …. Donovan’s “The Hurdy Gurdy Man” is one of the greatest songs of 60s’ !!! :)

P.S. I only post this shit because I know nobody reads it …. :(

• BIF

Not that Melo’s face is pretty now but she gonna be real ugly tomorrow morning

• Krnich

The knockdown was finally reversed.

• gje627

Fun fight … Also, think Melo will still be cute after a week or so …. :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler