MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 160 / UFC on ESPN+ 18

Saturday 9.28.19 – Royal Arena – Copenhagen, Denmark

ESPN+ Main Card – 1pm CDT

Jack Hermansson (185) vs Jared Cannonier (185)
    Mark Madsen (155) vs Danilo Belluardo (156)
    Gunnar Nelson (171) vs Gilbert Burns (171)
    Ion Cutelaba (205) vs Khalil Rountree Jr. (205)
    Michal Oleksiejczuk (205) vs Ovince Saint Preux (206)
    Nicolas Dalby (171) vs Alex Oliveira (171)

ESPN+ Prelims – 10am CDT

Alen Amedovski (185) vs John Phillips (186)
    Alessio Di Chirico (186) vs Makhmud Muradov (185)
    Siyar Bahadurzada (171) vs Ismail Naurdiev (171)
    Brandon Davis (146) vs Giga Chikadze (146)
    Macy Chiasson (136) vs Lina Lansberg (136)
    Marc Diakiese (155) vs Lando Vannata (155)
    Jack Shore (135) vs Nohelin Hernandez (136)

• Neilj907

Well shoot

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Came in 5th in the big DK tourney, won $1,100! Thrilled right now! If only Brandon Davis didn’t flop

• someclevername

@thebigboy said...

Came in 5th in the big DK tourney, won $1,100! Thrilled right now! If only Brandon Davis didn’t flop

Oh, wow – congrats!!!

• firemedicpat

@thebigboy said...

Nice! I ended up winning 2k on only one lineup despite 2 major duds. Giga, Phillips, Cannonier, and Shore carried me.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@someclevername said...

Oh, wow – congrats!!!

Thanks dude! Gonna go buy some Modelo and P3 protein packs to appease the UFC gods

• 13nutz

@thebigboy said...

You maybe able to move up further. They credited Giga with a takedown in the first round. That takedown should have gone to Davis plus I believe he should of got an advance points to.

• firemedicpat

@13nutz said...

You maybe able to move up further. They credited Giga with a takedown in the first round. That takedown should have gone to Davis plus I believe he should of got an advance points to.

Giga got a TD as well. That score is final.

• 13nutz

@firemedicpat said...

Giga got a TD as well.

He got a reversal not a takedown

• 13nutz

I know what the score show but go back and watch the first round.

• Driven2ThEdge

@thebigboy said...

Congrats! That’s awesome. It’s too bad 3 other people had the same LU that lowered your potential payday by a bit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).