MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 161 / UFC on ESPN+ 19

Saturday 10.12.19 – Amalie Arena – Tampa, FL

ESPN+ Main Card – 7pm CT

Joanna Jedrzejczyk (115.5) vs Michelle Waterson (115)
    Cub Swanson (146) vs Kron Gracie (145.5)
    Niko Price (170) vs James Vick (170.5)
    Mackenzie Dern (115) vs Amanda Ribas (115)
    Matt Frevola (154) vs Luis Pena (154.5)
    Eryk Anders (186) vs Gerald Meerschaert (184.5)

ESPN+ Prelims – 4pm CT

Devin Clark (205.5) vs Ryan Spann (205)
    Mike Davis (155.5) vs Thomas Gifford (155)
    Max Griffin (169.5) vs Alex Morono (170)
    Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Deiveson Figueiredo (125.5)
    Andre Ewell (135) vs Marlon Vera (135)
    Hector Aldana (170) vs Miguel Baeza (170)
    Andrew Sanchez (184) vs Marvin Vettori (185)
    JJ Aldrich (125) vs Lauren Mueller (125.5)

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Niko hasn’t been to a decision once in the UFC so it’s all shaping up to go that way.

I have Clark right now – not sure about Frevola.

*Also agree w/your take on Ribas / Dern – this is a public service announcement that I will be on Dern.

Alright I get it … note taken… I’m switching to Ribas. Of all the fighters available, it’s Sanchez with the best value.

His price vs. the matchup just don’t make no sense.

Like you mean, the guy that goes for all the takedowns is the cheapest guy on the slate?

• someclevername

Those odds are a bit puzzling – Sanchez trying to hide a broken arm or something?

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

Those odds are a bit puzzling – Sanchez trying to hide a broken arm or something?

this this this this

• jki7p6

Taking Elliott despite skill difference. Weird matchup style, almost worked once before and Figgy can be taken down.

• Cocomilk

@someclevername said...

square money… vettori went to split with stylebender tho i do think vettori gets the win

• harperera

Am I the only one who thinks sanchez is the biggest steal on the card? yeah his cardio is in question but he’s a high volume striker with wrestling. vettori is not a wrestler at all. and even with cardio issues sanchez has won and even when he loses he puts up good stats for dk at least.

I don’t think elliot has a chance against figueiredo. he could take him down but figueiredo is too strong and just gets up immediately. plus at weigh ins elliot had very weird body language. dude just looked down at the ground the entire time. imo he hasn’t fought in 2 years and is just here for a pay day.

• someclevername

@harperera said...

I don’t think elliot has a chance against figueiredo. he could take him down but figueiredo is too strong and just gets up immediately. plus at weigh ins elliot had very weird body language. dude just looked down at the ground the entire time. imo he hasn’t fought in 2 years and is just here for a pay day.

• Cocomilk

@harperera said...

Am I the only one who thinks sanchez is the biggest steal on the card? yeah his cardio is in question but he’s a high volume striker with wrestling. vettori is not a wrestler at all. and even with cardio issues sanchez has won and even when he loses he puts up good stats for dk at least.

alot of fighters dont do eye contact… spann and anders did the same.

i like elliot because he has high upside w his cardio and takedowns and fig is likely underestimating him after the big win over pantoja. elliots issues give me pause tho

• someclevername

Figgy best not be underestimating him! Not the greatest person to fight after coming back after a long layoff – he had ACL surgery, right? Can Timmy win, sure it’s mma, but damn could have given him an easier fight lol. Same with Vick.

• someclevername

@Cocomilk said...

square money… vettori went to split with stylebender tho i do think vettori gets the win

I think Vettori wins also but yeah I can’t pay $9500 for him and I certainly wouldn’t bet him at -400.

• callmetouch

Elliot wins. Ha.

• someclevername

@callmetouch said...

Elliot wins. Ha.

• callmetouch

I’m on Elliot. Only playing 1 LU today. I don’t like it but i have no other choice.

• Cocomilk

@callmetouch said...

I’m on Elliot. Only playing 1 LU today. I don’t like it but i have no other choice.

the upside is undeniable… i stacked in a couple… hoping for scrambles late ko/choke

• Neilj907

Changed from Clark and Davis to Joanna and Elliot with literally 1 minute left 🤦‍♂️ Could be big mistake

• someclevername

GL everyone

• someclevername

@Neilj907 said...

Changed from Clark and Davis to Joanna and Elliot with literally 1 minute left 🤦‍♂️ Could be big mistake

I’m on Clark but do not feel great about it, probably a good pass there – Elliott certainly has high upside, I’m just a big Figgy mark. JJ should cruise…“should”. GL

• callmetouch

@Neilj907 said...

It’s alright. I have Clark & Elliot together

• harperera

It appears i’m in the minority. So I’ll go out in a limb and say figueiredo gets a first round tko. I think people are stat watching the fight where elliot got 12 takedowns which was against smolka lol. I just don’t think elliot is a fighter. I think he’s a loser and that’s being nice. Figueiredo is a fighter and has done nothing but progress.

• callmetouch

@harperera said...

It appears i’m in the minority. So I’ll go out in a limb and say figueiredo gets a first round tko. I think people are stat watching the fight where elliot got 12 takedowns which was against smolka lol. I just don’t think elliot is a fighter. I think he’s a loser and that’s being nice. Figueiredo is a fighter and has done nothing but progress.

• someclevername

@harperera said...

I’m with you on Figgy, but damn lol why do you think Elliott is a loser? He gave MM a tough fight.

• Cocomilk

@harperera said...

elliot is a fighter for sure…hes a fucking nut. coming off surgery to fight a beast like fig

fig will have no fear of takedowns which could lead to many

im throwing a couple darts fig is underestimating

so fig will will stuff a takedown and land a hook in the first no doubt

• Cocomilk

vettori throw an uppercut one time

• thevogaman

Sanchez’s forearms going to be hurting after this one, I guess? Glad I didn’t go too heavy on him.

• callmetouch

Baeza at 17%. Hope he delivers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler