MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 163 / UFC on ESPN+ 21

Saturday 11.9.19 – CSKA Arena – Moscow, Russia

ESPN+ Main Card – 1pm CT

Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs Calvin Kattar (146) – MAIN EVENT IS 3 ROUNDS
    Alexander Volkov (251) vs Greg Hardy (265)
    Zelim Imadaev (171) vs Danny Roberts (170)
    Ed Herman (206) vs Khadis Ibragimov (206)
    Anthony Rocco Martin (171) vs Ramazan Emeev (171)
    Shamil Gamzatov (206) vs Klidson Abreu (206)

ESPN+ Prelims – 10am CT

Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs Dalcha Lungiambula (204)
    Rustam Khabilov (171) vs Sergey Khandozhko (171)
    Roman Kopylov (185) vs Karl Roberson (185)
    Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170) vs David Zawada (170)
    Alexander Yakovlev (156) vs Roosevelt Roberts (156)
    Jessica-Rose Clark (135) vs Pannie Kianzad (136)
    Grigorii Popov (136) vs Davey Grant (136)

• thevogaman

Unrelated to MMA DFS but Jessie Clark is legit cute… but she looks like trash with those face tattoos… her or Panny could end up optimal though.

• someclevername

I have tats myself, but not on my face. I don’t get it, but no judgment. I hate this fight though cos yeah – could be a slate breaker and I don’t want to play it.

Need to get my lineup in order cos I have a good feeling that I won’t be up at lock…

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Need to get my lineup in order cos I have a good feeling that I won’t be up at lock…

I’ll be up at 7 to do my lineups lol… but follow your heart brah. The nut will have like Popov and Khandozhko and other stuff that don’t make sense.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

but follow your heart brah.

Heard. Going w/Zawada – he probably gets wrestleF’ed

Did another lineup so I’ll have one w/Grant and one w/Abreu. ALL IN on Zawada. I’m sure it’ll be fine lol. GL everyone.

• harperera

cash ownership is gonna be interesting with no 5 round fight on the card. i honestly don’t see no real safe bets on the entire card. that -400 on magomed just screams bust to me. especially since dalcha is a decent fighter and grappler. not to mention he’s just way way stronger than magomed. if it becomes a grappling match the stronger fighter will probably win

• callmetouch

@someclevername said...

Heard. Going w/Zawada – he probably gets wrestleF’ed

Did another lineup so I’ll have one w/Grant and one w/Abreu. ALL IN on Zawada. I’m sure it’ll be fine lol. GL everyone.

You got moxie!

• someclevername

@callmetouch said...

You got moxie!

• callmetouch

I’m liking some Zawada now :o 0 Nurmagomedov for me anyways

• iron_tactics

Why is everyone is on Popov?

• callmetouch

I have so much Danny Roberts and I don’t like it. If I wake up in time I’m definitely going to tinker him out. Tough one to call, can see it go either way

• iron_tactics

@callmetouch said...

I have so much Danny Roberts and I don’t like it. If I wake up in time I’m definitely going to tinker him out. Tough one to call, can see it go either way

Zalim opened as a -215 fav that dropped to -145 by fight night lost a dec to Griffin. Didn’t do much in the first round with Griffin getting the TDs but got about 20-25 SS 2nd and 3rd. Volume is there, might out volume Roberts and is Roberts chin failing? What’s the game plan? Is Roberts questioning his own chin? If so do you play it safe or try and end the match before it can be tested? Which game plan benefits Zelim? The crowd is likely going with a Zelim KO because of his history but the guys he’s KO’d are like 0-2, 0-1, 2-4, 4-3, there’s an last 2 was 9-10 and an 18-8. 18-8 dude looks like a finish or be finished fighter, he got finished. Does that translate to knocking out a 5-4 UFC fighter with a questionable chin?

• thevogaman

On Danny Roberts… yeah… I’m too scared of his chin and think there’s a lack of upside. Even though this seems like a matchup where his chin might not get checked… I still think he ends up losing by decision in a close fight where he spends too much time defending the grappling.

Then again I’m playing Ed Herman and Klidson Abreu in that range… so I’ll probably be donating to the cause this week.

• someclevername

Ahhhh, set my alarm for 9 CT – I didn’t need to be up yet!!! Needed to set it for like 9:30am. I’m not well, but I’m up. Oh G, I’m not playing Danny Roberts…NO.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Ahhhh, set my alarm for 9 CT – I didn’t need to be up yet!!! Needed to set it for like 9:30am. I’m not well, but I’m up. Oh G, I’m not playing Danny Roberts…NO.

I have Roberts in 4 of 6.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

I have Roberts in 4 of 6.

He’s the better fighter, but I’m too far into the recency bias narrative lol. GL

• mrmogz

I’m so damn annoyed, at 10:57 while going through my lineups on mobile to make sure I didn’t randomly build one with 2 fighters from the same fight I somehow managed to (what seemed like instantly) export all 12 lineups into one effing lineup.

I was left with 2 minutes to scramble around and now have 3 lineups that I hate and one of them has 90% of the entry fees.

Emailed DraftKings but I suspect they’ll say it’s my fault, since it actually is but I’m so livid that it happened. I woke up and 7:30 am and spent 3+ hours researching and building.

• someclevername

^That’s crazy! GL to your main lineup lol

• mrmogz

@someclevername said...

^That’s crazy! GL to your main lineup lol

I had Grant in 9/12 so the start is already frustrating, especially watching my “what could’ve been” if the rest of my previous lineups pan out.

My main LU is Dalcha, Herman, Volkov, Zabit, Imadaev and R, Roberts. This wasn’t one of my actual main LU’s, but what I was left with during my scramble haha.

If I had another 20 seconds I likely would’ve dropped Herman to Grant, but maybe I’ll get lucky and Herman gets a big KO lol.
    Fingers crossed 🤞

• someclevername

Grant w/86 so nice for his price, but by no means a slate breaker.

I’m on Ibragimov so you prob good w/Herman lol

• thevogaman

I think I’m okay with having faded this battle of stickmen.

• someclevername

Zawada up next

• iron_tactics

• someclevername

And full camp Zawada is born. I should’ve bet on him lol

• iron_tactics

Rootin for a 5 of 6 now lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler