MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 164 / UFC on ESPN+ 22

Saturday 11.16.19 – Ginásio do Ibirapuera – São Paulo, Brazil

ESPN+ Main Card – 7pm CT

Jan Błachowicz (205) vs Ronaldo Souza (205)
    Maurício Rua (206) vs Paul Craig (205)
    Charles Oliveira (155) vs Jared Gordon (156)
    Antonio Arroyo (185) vs Andre Muniz (186)
    Markus Perez (186) vs Wellington Turman (186)

ESPN+ Prelims – 4pm CT

Sérgio Moraes (171) vs James Krause (170.5)
    Ricardo Ramos (146) vs Eduardo Garagorri (145.5)
    Francisco Trinaldo (155) vs Bobby Green (156)
    Warlley Alves (171) vs Randy Brown (171)
    Douglas Silva de Andrade (145) vs Renan Barão (146)
    Ariane Lipski (125.5) vs Isabella de Padua (130.5)*
    Vanesso Melo (136) vs Tracy Cortez (136)

*Veronica Macedo has been replaced by Isabella de Padua who missed the flyweight limit by 4.5 pounds

• someclevername

@Neilj907 said...

Glad I faded chunky olives for shogun 🤦‍♂️

I took them both but yeah I had no business taking Shogun at that price lol. I really need to stop picking due to nostalgia – cost me before taking Lawler over Colby as well.

• Neilj907

• someclevername

@mtdurham said...

I’m a card carrying member of the “Never Fight Stack”.crew but i think i just won the $50 single with a Fish Play I mean Fight Stack.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/80969737?uc=1730006115

Hope it gets there for you, man

• someclevername

A f’ng draw

• callmetouch

How is that scored a draw?????

• smonger19

Well that sucked….I thought 29-28 Shogun, but could see 29-28 Craig….I’m interested to see the scorecards tomorrow….I didn’t see a 10-8 round in there and will be interested to see who it was scored for (my guess is Rua, but who knows)…

• smonger19

In protest of that draw, I’m going to not play any MMA DFS the next two weekends….

• mtdurham

I need like 58 from blachwiecz to clean sweep in cash and win the $50 SE. and Ive got another $145 on blach at -145.

Could say Im between a Blach and a Hard Place.

They cant all be winners

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

In protest of that draw, I’m going to not play any MMA DFS the next two weekends….

Me too.

Hope Shogun retires. When you’re getting pummelled by Paul Craig on the feet, it’s time.

• someclevername

I took f’ng Melo & $9300 Shogun lol I am glad there’s a break in MMA coming up – I need to get my head on straight. Turrible.

GL to the people who still have something cooking here!

• smonger19

@mtdurham said...

I’m a card carrying member of the “Never Fight Stack”.crew but i think i just won the $50 single with a Fish Play I mean Fight Stack.

Rooting for you…as long as Blachowicz doesn’t get finished early, you’re in good shape…

• yisman

I have a good lineup going but it’s too chalky

I’m in like a 12 way tie, smh https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/80947989?uc=1730075021

• mtdurham

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo man that was a sweat

• smonger19

I was really hoping for another draw as neither one won the fight….

• someclevername

@mtdurham said...

I need like 58 from blachwiecz to clean sweep in cash and win the $50 SE. and Ive got another $145 on blach at -145.

Could say Im between a Blach and a Hard Place.

They cant all be winners

At least something good came out of that awful fight lol Congrats!

• smonger19

Jacare’s corner probably shouldn’t have told him his was up 3-0 after the third round when all three rounds were close…..stupid….

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Jacare’s corner probably shouldn’t have told him his was up 3-0 after the third round when all three rounds were close…..stupid….

“You’re good, just go ahead and stop throwing anything, ever.” “How’d we lose?”

• mtdurham

Sometimes you’re the bug, sometimes you’re the WINDSHIELD

• cubsflan

10 points in a full 5 round fight. Pretty impressive there Jacare. What a joke lol

• smonger19

The four fighters in the last two matches combined scored 4.5 points less than Krause

• smonger19

OK, time to lick my wounds and come back for NFL tomorrow…congratulations to everyone who won tonight….and to those who didn’t, I’m right there with you….

• someclevername

Paul Craig in the winning lineup lol he sneaks in there again

• Mikeybaywatch

@cubsflan said...

10 points in a full 5 round fight. Pretty impressive there Jacare. What a joke lol

• yisman

was 5-0 and then Jacare wrecked me

does nothing

ugh

ended up barely making a profit. Main event knocked me out of cash in my triple ups. :( https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/80958174?uc=1730081894 https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/80961315?uc=1730075341

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler