STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 166 / UFC on ESPN+ 24

Saturday 1.25.20 – PNC Arena – Raleigh, North Carolina

ESPN+ Main Card – 7pm CT

Curtis Blaydes (248) vs Junior dos Santos (247)
    Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs Michael Chiesa (170.5)
    Jordan Espinosa (126) vs Alex Perez (125.5)
    Hannah Cifers (114.5) vs Angela Hill (116)
    Jamahal Hill (205.5) vs Darko Stosic (205)

ESPN+ Prelims – 4pm CT

Bevon Lewis (186) vs Dequan Townsend (185)
    Arnold Allen (145.5) vs Nik Lentz (146)
    Justine Kish (126) vs Lucie Pudilova (126)
    Montel Jackson (135.5) vs Felipe Colares (135)
    Sara McMann (135) vs Lina Lansberg (135)
    Brett Johns (136) vs Tony Gravely (135)
    Herbert Burns (146) vs Nate Landwehr (146)

• someclevername

Once he got back to his feet and started throwing I was ok here we go let’s do thi…oh F lol what a knee

• gje627

You may hate my projection model ….

But after 1 of 12 maybe you (the collective you, that is … nobody in particular … honestly … this is the coolest thread on RG’s entire forum platform) … should have followed it.?

Guess my model gives too much credit to the “masses”

Slight dog, $7,900 …. 108.5 DK FPts ….

….

Looks like I need to dumb-down “ye-old” ownership projection model a bit :)

• thevogaman

Yeah. I think we’re going to need Burns with 108.5.

Rooting for a lower scoring fight next cause I’m a little underweight to Johns.

• someclevername

@gje627 said...

But after 1 of 12 maybe you (the collective you, that is … nobody in particular … honestly … this is the coolest thread on RG’s entire forum platform) … should have followed it.?

I have regrets LOL

I did have Burns for a good bit but then I talked myself into Nate getting the KO. I am definitely kicking myself for a devastatingly bad tinker.

Johns came through though, yay!

Lina w/the excellent walkout music

• gje627

@someclevername said...

I have regrets LOL

I did have Burns for a good bit but then I talked myself into Nate getting the KO. I am definitely kicking myself for a devastatingly bad tinker.

Johns came through though, yay!

Lina w/the excellent walkout music

I have nobody …. Got “detained” at WalMart for “complaining” and ended with a free purchase of $137.92 and $200.00 in gift cards — sticking it to *“The Man”!!… weird story I complain a lot, but when they figured out I was right and they were wrong … they suddenly got “Happy Nice”.

Then I started working on a new NASCAR simulation model — too much fun !!! It back tests very well ….

Had I decided to play, these were my top 10 lineups (would have entered 150 in the biggie) ….

01. Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Brett Johns, Sara McMann, Rafael Dos Anjos, Curtis Blaydes
    02. Junior Dos Santos, Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Sara McMann, Bevon Lewis, Montel Jackson
    03. Justine Kish, Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Sara McMann, Curtis Blaydes, Montel Jackson
    04. Jordan Espinosa, Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Rafael Dos Anjos, Curtis Blaydes, Montel Jackson
    05. Justine Kish, Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Sara McMann, Curtis Blaydes, Bevon Lewis
    06. Jordan Espinosa, Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Rafael Dos Anjos, Curtis Blaydes, Bevon Lewis
    07. Nik Lentz, Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Rafael Dos Anjos, Curtis Blaydes, Montel Jackson
    08. Darko Stosic, Lina Lansberg, Herbert Burns, Tony Gravely, Curtis Blaydes, Montel Jackson
    09. Darko Stosic, Lina Lansberg, Herbert Burns, Brett Johns, Curtis Blaydes, Montel Jackson
    10. Darko Stosic, Herbert Burns, Brett Johns, Sara McMann, Rafael Dos Anjos, Alex Perez

——-

Since I didn’t play, I know I don’t count … so I won’t post anywhere ….

But you can look at my “best” and laugh at how much I suck later.

• thevogaman

Think you would have cashed.

• gje627

@thevogaman said...

Think you would have cashed.

I had 140 more …. Tweeted Jade Tolbert to see if she would play with me collude with me to get to 300 total lineups together … and we could score big, split all the moneys … and remain in our “only-platonic” Twitter and nothing else relationship … because honestly, “Jade”, you’re nothing special … and what the hell is a “Social Media Influencer”, anyways?… I had never heard of you before the “Big Scandal” and once I learned even just the bare minimum about you, my only thought was “what a pathetic, self-involved” human being … not to be hateful … consider this an intervention … I’m sure you will be the better for it … BTW, can you recommend some shampoo for a dry scalp? Maybe a handbag versatile enough for both the mountains and a night on the town? … Never heard back. :(

• someclevername

@gje627 said...

Tweeted Jade Tolbert to see if she would play with me to get to 300 …. Never heard back. :(

LOL

• gje627

@someclevername said...

LOL

Yikes … poorly written.

Okay, this my last one.

Edited my original post.

• someclevername

Damn, guess Sara can not possibly wilt when she spends almost every second in top position lol

• someclevername

@gje627 said...

Yikes … poorly written.

Okay, this my last one.

Edited my original post.

I didn’t play the MM that week so I didn’t pay too much attention to it, but thought I saw where DK stripped them of the mil? First and only rule of cheating – don’t get caught! lol

*Or maybe they did get to keep the money, idk

• callmetouch

Jackson’s getting 150+ and breaking this entire slate? That’s cool. Piss off

• someclevername

Colares showing Darren Elkins’ level heart

• callmetouch

Jackson’s getting 150+ 100000% no doubt guarantee. Ridiculous

• smonger19

Dang, all in for Jackson, but was pulling for Colares at the end..

• callmetouch

How the heck was Jackson 40% at 9400 is beyond me .

• smonger19

@gje627 said...

Yikes … poorly written.

I liked the first one. LOL

• smonger19

@callmetouch said...

How the heck was Jackson 40% at 9400 is beyond me .

I think it was a mix of Jackson being the highest betting favorite and being able to put up good points even in a decision along with most of the highly priced fighters likely to go to lower scoring decisions.

• smonger19

I have noone in this fight…I just hope Kish doesn’t have an accident…

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I have noone in this fight…I just hope Kish doesn’t have an accident…

I am rooting for Kish since Pudilova brought that up – I mean, she handled it about as well as you possibly could afterward lol

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

I am rooting for Kish since Pudilova brought that up – I mean, she handled it about as well as you possibly could afterward lol

I didn’t hear that Pudilova brought that up….and Kish did absolutely handle it as well as she could have. I like Pudilova, so I hope it wasn’t malicious on her part, but rather joking because it could happen to anyone.

Anyway, nice win by Kish.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I didn’t hear that Pudilova brought that up….and Kish did absolutely handle it as well as she could have. I like Pudilova, so I hope it wasn’t malicious on her part, but rather joking because it could happen to anyone.

Anyway, nice win by Kish.

I think she said something on Twitter lol it really wasn’t a big deal, just some…sh*t talk (I had to!). I just can’t imagine that happening on such a stage and to be able to lean into it with a sense of humor (cos you know she’s had to hear about it ever since). Idk, I don’t think either of them are that good (Pudilova younger, can improve and feel like Kish is who she is) and I think Kish is from NC so a nice little win for her.

My lineup is an absolute dumpster fire lol I have to find little things like that to root for at this point!

• ttucowboy84

Did 3 this week and got a pulse with 1.

Jackson
    McMann
    Burns
    Johns
    Blaydes
    Chiesa

• smonger19

Lentz (because I have him) obviously (because I have him) won (because I have him) that fight (because I have him).

• someclevername

@ttucowboy84 said...

Did 3 this week and got a pulse with 1.

Jackson
    McCann
    Burns
    Johns
    Blaydes
    Chiesa

Nice! Get it, man!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler