MMA FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 168 / UFC on ESPN+ 26

Saturday, February 22, 2020 – Spark Arena – Auckland, New Zealand

ESPN+ Main Card – 6pm CT

Paul Felder (155.5) vs Dan Hooker (156)
    Jimmy Crute (206) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)
    Karolina Kowalkiewicz (115.5) vs Xiaonan Yan (116)
    Ben Sosoli (264) vs Marcos Rogerio de Lima (257)
    Brad Riddell (154.5) vs Magomed Mustafaev (156)

ESPN+ Prelims – 3pm CT

Kevin Aguilar (145.5) vs Zubaira Tukhugov (145)
    Jalin Turner (155.5) vs Joshua Culibao (155.5)
    Jake Matthews (170.5) vs Emil Meek (171)
    Callan Potter (170.5) vs Kenan Song (171)
    Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs Tyson Nam (125)
    Loma Lookboonmee (115) vs Angela Hill (115)
    Priscila Cachoeira (126) vs Shana Dobson (125.5)

• someclevername

You had me at “no recollection of” been there more than once – rooting for Fury ITD now. Cash your ticket, brotato!

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

You had me at “no recollection of” been there more than once – rooting for Fury ITD now. Cash your ticket, brotato!

• GoldenWolf87

This was quite mostly tricky fight card.

• thevogaman

@GoldenWolf87 said...

This was quite mostly tricky fight card.

Great card, but damn if it didn’t seem like every winner on the card scored 108.5. I think next week the finishes will be much harder to come by….

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

A+ gif

• iron_tactics

Why isn’t there a boxing dfs?

• someclevername

Patsy Cline FTW

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Why isn’t there a boxing dfs?

Right

• thevogaman

I’m watching on mute, see if my take is way off the commentary. Dont think it will matter in the end. +1 for boxing Dfs

• thevogaman

Ufc judges would score this for Jon Jones.

• iron_tactics

Fury is cruising for a W so far

• thevogaman

Boxers tend to beat punchers…

Now watch Fury get Kod

• iron_tactics

Nah Wilder is trying to recover since he got hit in the back of ear. Fury isn’t giving him any rest at all

• thevogaman

I mean it’s all Fury with a 10-8 so far right.? My girls sleeping so I’m muted.

• iron_tactics

• thevogaman

That saved my night.

• iron_tactics

Oh his corner made the call , outstanding.

• thevogaman

Yeah, it was over. No hail mary was coming.

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

Yeah, it was over. No hail mary was coming.

Yeah no way, he had no legs it was just a matter of time. Good call by the corner

• someclevername

Wilder looked like shit from the first bell – overconfident? Good on Fury – I was wrong and he absolutely dominated that fight. Congrats on whatever you won, Vogaman!

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

Yeah no way, he had no legs it was just a matter of time. Good call by the corner

Respect. Thought it was over 3 rounds ago. Fury/Joshua could make so much money.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Wilder looked like shit from the first bell – overconfident? Good on Fury – I was wrong and he absolutely dominated that fight. Congrats on whatever you won, Vogaman!

I ended up losing almost 100 on UFC, but won 225 with for that last leg of my parlay… so cool. Edit. Fury ITD, charles Martin, Hooker/Felder over, hill/lookboonme over, and crute/oleks under.

• GoldenWolf87

@thevogaman said...

Great card, but damn if it didn’t seem like every winner on the card scored 108.5. I think next week the finishes will be much harder to come by….

I agree although i think we would have some underdogs more then this week, pretty crazy we only had two underdogs for this fight card. Before the fight odd lines were closing Priscila Cachoeira was becoming the favorite, her fight match was quite nice.

I wish i had more of Cachoeira lol.

• thevogaman

@GoldenWolf87 said...

I wish i had more of Cachoeira lol.

Me too. It reminded me of Abini/mo greene as a first fight of the card. When both fighters in the first fight of the night completely suck…. probably need to be over the field on the winner.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler