MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 169/UFC on ESPN+ 27

Saturday, February 29th, 2020 – Chartway Arena – Norfolk, Virginia

ESPN+ Main Card – 7pm CT

Joseph Benavidez (124.5) vs Deiveson Figueiredo (127.5)* – FLW Title Fight (only Benavidez can win title)
    Felicia Spencer (145) vs Zarah Fairn (146)
    Ion Cutelaba (204.5) vs Magomed Ankalaev (204.5)
    Megan Anderson (145) vs Norma Dumont (146)
    Grant Dawson (149.5)** vs Darrick Minner (145.5)

ESPN+ Prelims – 4pm CT

Gabriel Silva (135.5) vs Kyler Phillips (135.5)
    Brendan Allen (185.5) vs Tom Breese (185)
    Marcin Tybura (246) vs Serghei Spivac (234)
    Luis Pena (154.5) vs Steve Garcia (155)
    Jordan Griffin (145) vs TJ Brown (145.5)
    Aalon Cruz (145.5) vs Spike Carlyle (145.5)
    Sean Brady (170) vs Ismail Naurdiev (170)

*Figueiredo missed weight by 2.5 pounds. In the event Figueiredo wins, FLW title will remain vacant
    **Dawson missed weight by 3.5 pounds.

• Stangs13

Man I had some great and possibly GPP winning lineups. But all the good ones had ion sour about that. Damn

• someclevername

That was really unbelievable – he wasn’t even landing clean. I’m pissed off for you guys w/good lineups that had Cutelaba. Always some shenanigans I swear!

• smonger19

Seriously asking, where do you find out who is the referee in each fight beforehand? There are certain refs to just avoid, much like there are certain umpires who are good for pitchers and some who are good for hitters.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

That was really unbelievable – he wasn’t even landing clean. I’m pissed off for you guys w/good lineups that had Cutelaba. Always some shenanigans I swear!

I’m unaffected, like I said, some shit happens every week

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Although having Cutelaba cost me, it would have been funny to see Ankalaev win by KO with no significant strikes….unfortunately, they did (rightfully) score a few…

• iron_tactics

First Ref: OMG HIS HEAD MOVED STOP THE FIGHT!
    Next ref: I’ll wait til she dies

• smonger19

I wonder if McDonald calling the last fight early influenced Meragliotta to let that one go on too long

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

I wonder if McDonald calling the last fight early influenced Meragliotta to let that one go on too long

More than likely yeah

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

First Ref: OMG HIS HEAD MOVED STOP THE FIGHT!
    Next ref: I’ll wait til she dies

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Quickmath I would need………..low scoring Spencer and a Fig win or…………
    If Spencer scores over 100 then Cutelaba and Fig get over 100 and i’ll get around 608.

I swear the DFS gods read this and went

DFS Gods: How about Spencer gets 121, and Cutelaba loses from Rope A Dopeing too well
    and your lineups spit

• smonger19

After the Cutelaba WTF fight, I think I’ll come out the same no matter who wins the main event.

Go guy who didn’t miss weight!!!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I think I’ll come out the same no matter who wins the main event.

Yeah, me too $0 lol.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Yeah, me too $0 lol.

I might break even (huge split up top so trickle trickle) but i’ll be at $0 when I donate to Nascar tomorrow.

• someclevername

I’d be much happier about this had he made weight – Figgy got that powah though. Feel bad for Joe, fighting a rough biz. And your new FLW champ – no one!

Congrats to the winners!

• smonger19

Well, dang it….now I’m even more upset at Figueiredo not making weight….could have been a champion….

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

I’d be much happier about this had he made weight – Figgy got that powah though. Feel bad for Joe, fighting a rough biz. And your new FLW champ – no one!

Congrats to the winners!

Yep grats to winners. Be back next week!

• GoldenWolf87

Well that was a rough night for me. Lol. Deiveson Figueiredo won it and yet lost the title fight.
    Next week looks interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler