MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 170/UFC on ESPN+ 28

Saturday, March 14th, 2020 – Ginásio Nilson Nelson – Brasília, Brazil

ESPN+ Main Card – 5pm CT

Kevin Lee (158.5)* vs Charles Oliveira (156) – Main Event is 5 Rounds
    Demian Maia (170.5) vs Gilbert Burns (170.5)
    Renato Moicano (155.5) vs Damir Hadzovic (155)
    Johnny Walker (206) vs Nikita Krylov (206)
    Francisco Trinaldo (156) vs John Makdessi (155)

ESPN+ Prelims – 2pm CT

Jussier Formiga (126) vs Brandon Moreno (126)
    Amanda Ribas (115.5) vs Randa Markos (116)
    Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171) vs Aleksei Kunchenko (170)
    Rani Yahya (136) vs Enrique Barzola (136)
    Mayra Bueno Silva (126) vs Maryna Moroz (126)
    Bruno Silva (125.5) vs David Dvorak (126)
    Veronica Macedo (135.5) vs Bea Malecki (136)

*Lee missed weight by 2.5 pounds, but bout will proceed.

Main Event is 5 Rounds – all other fights are 3 Rounds

• NewMike

I think Maia is going to sleep

Probably going all in on Walker vs Krylov

• someclevername

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/11/21175807/coronavirus-ufc-brasilia-events-jeopardy

• callmetouch

I’d like to welcome everyone from the NBA forum. Welcome to fantasy MMA. I hope to surpass every single one of you.
    But welcome

• dolphinkick182

Not so fast….Looks like we’ll have to start an EPL forum lol
    https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/11/21175807/coronavirus-ufc-brasilia-events-jeopardy

• thevogaman

Sounds like we’re getting a card of empty arena matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2peOLg5gqKY

I’m making sure that I’m prepared by reserving my entries now.

• callmetouch

@thevogaman said...

Sounds like we’re getting a card of empty arena matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2peOLg5gqKY

I’m making sure that I’m prepared by reserving my entries now.

Source?

• callmetouch

Nvm* I see it

• thevogaman

This is a really difficult card. I’ll be all-in on the main event and Walker/Krylov, but then beyond that… it gets very difficult to project high scores. I think Moicano should be able to get a 1st round sub… but he’s up a weight class, bad chin, most expensive, etc… it’s just hard for me to get there. Ribas should win, but I would think she tries to avoid the grappling and strike… and probably not score enough. Macedo might be live to a finish, but she’s going to be so much smaller (probably worth having some Bea Malecki punts).

I don’t know… I just can’t find value in any of the 9k fighters (except for some Moicano shares).

Also, I don’t really like any of the BJJ backpack guys like Maia, Formiga, Yahya, but they’re also all live for subs at any point. Going to be a lot of luck in getting this card right (like always).

• thebigboy

A lot of casuals gonna be making lineups since there’s nothing else to bet on. Could be a really easy week to cash!

• thevogaman

Word… now DK just posted a 50k to 1st for $20 entry.

• Gadnuk

@thevogaman said...

Word… now DK just posted a 50k to 1st for $20 entry.

I am hoping they post a few more large double ups. It is going to be the only sport available.

• callmetouch

$5 20k to first too. This is wild

• thevogaman

@callmetouch said...

$5 20k to first too. This is wild

Didn’t see this one, but …

And 23,000+ entries.

I think I’m pulling my shares in the $15 now, while I still can, and going all in for this $5.

• callmetouch

@thebigboy said...

A lot of casuals gonna be making lineups since there’s nothing else to bet on. Could be a really easy week to cash!

Hold that thought. You’ll get a lot of sharks with their optimizers and maxed entries. We might be doomed.

• smonger19

I’m sure everyone is aware of this, but just in case someone is not, the start time has been moved up a few hours. It is now 3:00pm ET instead of 5:00pm ET.

• iron_tactics

@callmetouch said...

Hold that thought. You’ll get a lot of sharks with their optimizers and maxed entries. We might be doomed.

Winner this weekend is someone that doesnt watch MMA, that enters a single entry and fills their lineup based on how cool they think the name is.

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

Winner this weekend is someone that doesnt watch MMA, that enters a single entry and fills their lineup based on how cool they think the name is.

… with a weird fight stack and no Krylov/Walker.

• yisman

RG says they’re giving away a few MMA passes to content.

Anyone see it here?

https://www.instagram.com/rotogrinders/

The most recent thing I see is something about Gobert.

• joephoto

Is this 5 rounds for main event (Lee vs Oliveira)), and all others 3 rounds max ?

• gje627

@joephoto said...

Is this 5 rounds for main event (Lee vs Oliveira)), and all others 3 rounds max ?

As always …

unless there’s more than one championship (title) fight ….

Since none are championship fights, the main event is the only 5-rounder ….

Think I answered this question several cards ago …. :)

Just remember:

Championship fights are always 5-rounds (no matter how many title fights are on the card).

Championship fights are the main event (if more than 1, then one of the title fights will be the main).

If no title fights are on the card, like tomorrow, the main event will be the one and only 5-round fight.

The only non-5-round-main-event exception is when the non-title-main-event is cancelled late, and the new main even fighters being moved-up on the card don’t want to go 5 rounds.

• callmetouch

@joephoto said...

Yes, no, maybe, I don’t know. I recommend you pick all 7k fighters and donate to all of us. Thank you sir.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

I think I’m pulling my shares in the $15 now, while I still can, and going all in for this $5.

That’s what I’m going to do. Well, not all in, but more than 1 lineup in the $5 :0

• NewMike

This is one of the worst 9k+ fighters range I’ve seen in a long time. I think I would rather have more Barzola than Burns, saves $300 and it’s kind of a similar situation.

I really like Moreno, but I had too much of him so I switched him out for Formiga in one (yes I left that much on the table).

Markos might be a decent punt if you’re entering more than a few, she will get you 10-11x if she wins and she is a pretty good gatekeeper, but she did win her last fight, so I’m obviously wrong.

• callmetouch

Draftkings PLEASE ADD TIERS I LOVE YUH

• Wooden_Bones

@iron_tactics said...

I’m torn between Hadzovic or Malecki having the cooler name.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler