MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 170/UFC on ESPN+ 28

Saturday, March 14th, 2020 – Ginásio Nilson Nelson – Brasília, Brazil

ESPN+ Main Card – 5pm CT

Kevin Lee (158.5)* vs Charles Oliveira (156) – Main Event is 5 Rounds
    Demian Maia (170.5) vs Gilbert Burns (170.5)
    Renato Moicano (155.5) vs Damir Hadzovic (155)
    Johnny Walker (206) vs Nikita Krylov (206)
    Francisco Trinaldo (156) vs John Makdessi (155)

ESPN+ Prelims – 2pm CT

Jussier Formiga (126) vs Brandon Moreno (126)
    Amanda Ribas (115.5) vs Randa Markos (116)
    Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171) vs Aleksei Kunchenko (170)
    Rani Yahya (136) vs Enrique Barzola (136)
    Mayra Bueno Silva (126) vs Maryna Moroz (126)
    Bruno Silva (125.5) vs David Dvorak (126)
    Veronica Macedo (135.5) vs Bea Malecki (136)

*Lee missed weight by 2.5 pounds, but bout will proceed.

Main Event is 5 Rounds – all other fights are 3 Rounds

• itseasy3

Is it okay to take Lee and Oliveira in cash? Only 5-round fight. Sorry if it’s a stupid question, but I’m a first-time MMA fish who is likely just donating money.

• smonger19

@Wooden_Bones said...

At this point I think ESPN is going to start showing knife throwing and workout videos again.

I’m not too proud to admit that I really enjoyed Kiana’s Flex Appeal.

• smonger19

@itseasy3 said...

Is it okay to take Lee and Oliveira in cash? Only 5-round fight. Sorry if it’s a stupid question, but I’m a first-time MMA fish who is likely just donating money.

I don’t think I would, but I don’t play cash in MMA. While I don’t think it would be a bad strategy if it were to go five rounds, I see this one finishing in the third round at the latest.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@mattyice522 said...

Thx. It is would be kinda helpful if FD had stats for ppl lol

Just use DK stats as a starting point. I went to go wrap up a job this morning that I thought I would finish 2 hours ago. Just got done. Just filled out my reserved DK lineup with no research and now hurrying home to get my FD lineups in lol. That means I win the 20k on DK right?

• yisman

both DK and FD underestimated the amount of people desperate for some DFS to play and massively undersized their contests

Same thing happened with Mexican soccer last night on DK.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Kevin Lee missed weight, again, and statistically fighters who miss weight tend to win more often than not. Olives is dangerous, but thinking of going 100% Lee. He has a good chin and is dangerous himself. Both have cardio issues, but don’t think it’s going the distance. Lee will get takedowns…I do have concerns that he’ll make a mistake and get subbed, but if he can pour on the pressure Olives has been known to wilt.

I went with 6 lineups….4 Lee, 2 Oliveira

The other fight I went both sides was Walker, Krylov….have 4 Walker, 2 Krylov

• smonger19

I don’t want to brag here (yes, I do), but I won $0.50 on LOL last night/this morning. Technically only $0.25, but my entry was with a ticket so I’m claiming all $0.50 as winnings.

• BIF

@someclevername said...

Yeah, they won’t cancel it now. If they do I’d be shocked. Dana prob greased some palms just to get it w/o a crowd lol. I hate the reason why, but it will be cool – gonna hear everything.

The next 2 cards for Mar 28 and Apr 11 both got moved from Ohio and Oregon to Las Vegas and will have no paid fans as well but at least we may have future action while the rest of the sporting world is in a holding pattern.

• dolphinkick182

Shaheen Al-Shatti

@shaunalshatti

The Nevada Athletic Commission is holding an emergency meeting today at 2pm to discuss the COVID-19 virus.

• someclevername

@BIF said...

The next 2 cards for Mar 28 and Apr 11 both got moved from Ohio and Oregon to Las Vegas and will have no paid fans as well but at least we may have future action while the rest of the sporting world is in a holding pattern.

I’ve started rewatching The Sopranos and the level of anxiety I feel every time Livia is onscreen is comparable to the anxiety I feel when thinking about what will happen with Khabib/Tony lol.

• iron_tactics

@dolphinkick182 said...

Shaheen Al-Shatti

@shaunalshatti

The Nevada Athletic Commission is holding an emergency meeting today at 2pm to discuss the COVID-19 virus.

Watch them all gather in small room instead of meeting remotely.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I went with 6 lineups….4 Lee, 2 Oliveira

4/4 Lee for me :0

• callmetouch

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO. Malecki is so high owned

• iron_tactics

Good luck everyone

• thevogaman

Malecki at +30% … and I think my girl Macedo finishes her in the 1st.

• callmetouch

@thevogaman said...

Malecki at +30% … and I think my girl Macedo finishes her in the 1st.

Or a 70 point decision win for Macedo :)

• thevogaman

@callmetouch said...

Or a 70 point decision win for Macedo :)

Probably more likely. Or decision loss.

• someclevername

Pizza just got here – it’s ON NOW!

Malecki must be training w/Struve – 10 inch reach advantage and not one clue what to do with it.

• BIF

Big round Barbie Bea

• iron_tactics

Texas judges score the contest, 30-24 for the winner by who gives af, Veronica Macayyyyyyyyyyyydoooooooooooooooooo
    Merab has 120023573257823 takedowns so far this month

• Dfspacman

There’s this level of fighting and then there’s is Joanna level fighting

• thevogaman

Macedo is so gassed. This is the bum fight I expected. The grappling attempts are so embarassing.

• someclevername

Over 5 spinning backfists for Macedo cashes!

• yisman

they each went for the win

I question some of the strategy but they sure got after it

• callmetouch

Ugh. Malecki was the play I guess? Sheesh. Macedo left her gas tank in round 1. If only she paced herself UGH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.