MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 171/UFC on ESPN+ 29

Wednesday, May 13th, 2020 – VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena – Jacksonville, FL

ESPN+ Main Card – 8pm CT

Anthony Smith (205) vs Glover Teixeira (205.5)
    Ben Rothwell (265) vs Ovince Saint Preux (240.5)
    Alexander Hernandez (155) vs Drew Dober (156)
    Ricky Simon (135) vs Ray Borg (135.5)
    Andrei Arlovski (238) vs Philipe Lins (236)
    Michael Johnson (156) vs Thiago Moises (155.5)

ESPN+ Prelims – 6pm CT

Sijara Eubanks (136) vs Sarah Moras (136)
    Gabriel Benitez (155.5) vs Omar Morales (155.5)
    Hunter Azure (145) vs Brian Kelleher (145.5)
    Chase Sherman (253) vs Ike Villanueva (232)

Roberson/Vettori OFF

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I’m just happy that I prepared for that and didn’t start chucking chairs around the room

Mental preparation, deep cleansing breaths, in the blue out the red – I use these a lot myself. Don’t need them now though since my lineup totally fubar, it’s freeing in a way lol.

• thevogaman

Well shit…

Looking on to Saturday… I hate the 9k range again.

• NewMike

Walk off KO incoming, because why not?

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Well shit…

Looking on to Saturday… I hate the 9k range again.

I hadn’t thought about it, but just saw Saturday’s salaries are out…it seems that someone has really dropped the ball by not starting a new thread for Saturday….not wanting to point any fingers, but >>>>>>someclevername….

and of course this means that I appreciate you starting these threads…..

• yisman

he’s embarrassing the Borg Collective.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I hadn’t thought about it, but just saw Saturday’s salaries are out…it seems that someone has really dropped the ball by not starting a new thread for Saturday….not wanting to point any fingers, but >>>>>>someclevername….

and of course this means that I appreciate you starting these threads…..

LOL – hey, my lineup’s body from this thread not even cold yet! Have some respect!

• yisman

Ricky is just picking him up and putting him down

• gje627

@smonger19 said...

I had to take a look at a map to find Simla….I knew I’d heard of it, but had to look it up….that sounds like the perfect place to build….close enough and far away from everything….but you do have to keep aware of the weather….a bit south of tornado alley?? if so, that’s a good thing…

For breweries, I keep it very local….Lefthand Brewery is my favorite, followed by Oskar Blues…..also, not much of a hard alcohol drinker, but Longtucky Spirits makes a good whiskey….

Sorry …. Missed the fights since the 2nd until now ….

A friend of mine is storing his 72’ El Camino, 350 small block in my outbuilding.

Paid $9,500 for it last year. Mecum wants it in their auction with a reserve of $23,000.

It’s beautiful.

Anyways he stopped by and it has a few problems with parts… I replaced his battery cables and he had a new battery so I got it started ….

Sounds pretty :) ….

In addition, preliminary diagnosis … it has either a blown gasket or a cracked cylinder head … one repairable one maybe not (by me anyway) ….

Either way, this car is SWEET !!! … Even with a new (old … different) 350 at $1,500 this car rocks.

Need to post a picture !!!

___

Anyways … I’m too old … so I just drink beer now (mostly :)) ….

Excellent choice in breweries !!!

My very favorite beer?

Great Divide … “Hibernation Ale” …. Winter brew and heavy … but it ROCKS !!!

EDIT: Yes, tornadoes … but teeny-tiny ones …. Moved to CO from MO … was in two tornadoes there that scared the living sh*t out of me. But again, still in on the Palmer Divide … live right outside of town … Bird Sanctury-ish … :)

• yisman

Simon putting up a big score with like 7 takedowns

• yisman

damn, I was really hoping Borg would get the decision.

All of my big bets losing.

Borg +145, Lins -177

DC: “why no mullet?”

“man, I got married and I been sleeping on the couch ever since. I wanted to get back in the bedroom”

• thevogaman

Lins ended my dreams tonight… he landed the power shots but never even wobbled Arlovski. Almost all of my good lineups with Sherman and now Simon also have a huge Lins anchor weighing them down.

• yisman

next big one I got is OSP -133

• someclevername

Reverse Samson! I think if Ricky shaves his head for his next fight he could hit 120+ points (provided he doesn’t get ko’d).

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Reverse Samson! I think if Ricky shaves his head for his next fight he could hit 120+ points (provided he doesn’t get ko’d).

Just keep shaving a little at a time….he’s not far from a mohawk….

• smonger19

With the Lins loss, depending on Dober/Smith….not feeling super confident in Dober

• thevogaman

Damn that was a good ass fight there. Dober ate some big punches like corn flakes.

• gje627

Great Fight !!!

• yisman

Dominant round 2 striking by Dober

Hernandez looked helpless

• someclevername

Dober was tryin’ to murder that man – yeah…I should’ve went w/him over Lins lol

• NewMike

Had Dober in 9/10. Too bad I got almost everything else wrong.

• NewMike

OSP should have a 3x speed advantage here

• smonger19

Trying to judge results so far…..let’s go Ovince (but not too convincingly)….

I feel like a bad cheerleader….“Let’s Go Ovince!!! Not too Covince!!! (ingly)

• yisman

this is a crazy jump in weight class

OSP has been fighting guys at 205 every fight

now he fights a 265 pounder

• joephoto

Cmon. Need Rothwell and Smith for a 6/6 sweep !

• yisman

very bad round for OSP :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler