MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 172/UFC on ESPN+ 30

Saturday, July 18th, 2020 | UFC Fight Island | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Flyweight Title Fight
    Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs Joseph Benavidez (125)

Jack Hermansson (186) vs Kelvin Gastelum (186)
    Marc Diakiese (156) vs Rafael Fiziev (156)
    Ariane Lipski (126) vs Luana Carolina (126)
    Alexandre Pantoja (125) vs Askar Askarov (126)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Roman Dolidze (206) vs Khadis Ibragimov (206)
    Grant Dawson (150)* vs Nad Narimani (150)*
    Joe Duffy (155.5) vs Joel Alvarez (156)
    Brett Johns (136) vs Montel Jackson (136)
    Malcolm Gordon (135) vs Amir Albazi (136)
    Davi Ramos (156) vs Arman Tsarukyan (156)
    Carlos Felipe (261) vs Serghei Spivac (240)

*Dawson/Narimani at 150 pound catchweight

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• futoo

@thevogaman said...

Honestly, he’s not great at anything and he’s just very big. I think he’ll try to wrestle in this matchup and maybe get a TKO from mount.

Thank you

• Ill be at a cookout drinking, so hopefully that brings me all the $$$, heavy on nad and alverez.

• S7ubs

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Ill be at a cookout drinking, so hopefully that brings me all the $$$, heavy on nad and alverez.

That’s bold move cotton

• thedkexperience

@S7ubs said...

Agreed on Duffy. He shouldn’t be that big of a favorite and priced too high. I think Dawson and Figgy are better plays at that price. Could even play some Alvarez because he’s going to be super low owned in GPPs

I just set my single bullet LU without reading anything and amazingly used the exact amount of cap space without trying.

And that happened because I used all 3 of Dawson, Figgy and Alvarez.

• thevogaman

Oh yeah, forgot to mention hair cut change for Kelvin. Much longer on top… probably be moving out of his face a lot.

• DC2380

@thevogaman said...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention hair cut change for Kelvin. Much longer on top… probably be moving out of his face a lot.

Very stupid question but what’s the validity behind the haircuts?

• hypegotti

travis lutter shaved his head pre weighin thinking it would help him lose two pounds to make weight, still weighed in at 187 lol

• someclevername

@DC2380 said...

Max grew his hair out a lil – loss. Oez had some more hair last fight – ktfo. Ricky Simon cut his hair – win. Tim Elliott cut his hair – win.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.

*Also, yes – just a joke lol.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Damn it

• someclevername

@NewMike said...

I really liked the movie Snatch so I am biased here

One of my favorite movies – I still like Jackson, but not as confident now.

• thevogaman

@DC2380 said...

Absolutely not a real factor… just some fun.

• superjon

Core: Jackson and Hermansson

Dogs: Felipe, Fiziev and Alvarez

• DC2380

@someclevername said...

Max grew his hair out a lil – loss. Oez had some more hair last fight – ktfo. Ricky Simon cut his hair – win. Tim Elliott cut his hair – win.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.

*Also, yes – just a joke lol.

Thanks

• DC2380

@thevogaman said...

Absolutely not a real factor… just some fun.

Thanks

• thedkexperience

And here I was working on my thesis in the shorts color, hair length Pythagorean Corollary.

• someclevername

I can not believe I’m going to play Khadis again, what is wrong with me

• NewMike

Just tell yourself Ed Herman is a world beater and he’s having one last push for the title and it’s going to be the greatest career resurgence in MMA history. No shame losing to that guy.

• goboltsgo

Dawson or Spivac? Only doing one entry thinking taking Spivac nd leaving salary on table would make it more unique but dont know if Spivac can outscore Dawson.

• someclevername

Not only is Khadis terrible in general but also shit cardio. I just lack the will to tinker today lol. I also have Gordon and really don’t know anything about him or his opponent. Fell down on the job for this card.

• Syko

I am way over the field on Khadis. He’s bad, but he can go off here low owned. Lot of faith being put in Dolidze where there are a lot of questions.

• yisman

made one lineup

prices are tight

I don’t like any of the high priced options much

Ibragimov is where I started my lineup

• someclevername

@Syko said...

He’s bad, but he can go off here low owned.

• someclevername

@goboltsgo said...

Dawson or Spivac? Only doing one entry thinking taking Spivac nd leaving salary on table would make it more unique but dont know if Spivac can outscore Dawson.

Go w/your gut

• someclevername

GL everyone

• DC2380

GL fellas

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).