STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 173 / UFC on ESPN+ 31

Saturday, August 1st, 2020 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 8pm CT)

Derek Brunson (186) vs Edmen Shahbazyan (185.5)
    Joanne Calderwood (126) vs Jennifer Maia (124.5)
    Vicente Luque (170.5) vs Randy Brown (170.5)
    Bobby Green (156) vs Lando Vannata (155.5)
    Kevin Holland (184) vs Trevin Giles (185)

Prelims (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Frankie Saenz (136) vs Jonathan Martinez (140.5)*
    Nate Maness (144.5) vs Johnny Munoz (145.5)
    Jamall Emmers (146) vs Vince Cachero (145)
    Chris Gutierrez (135.5) vs Cody Durden (135.5)

*Martinez missed the Bantamweight limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30% of his purse

Herman/Meerschaert CANCELLED

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• thevogaman

@thebigboy said...

The fact that DK isn’t refunding the slate is absurd. When the NBA had games cancelled due to Covid, they refunded the slate. How this not the same situation? DK support keeps saying “this is the risk the comes with playing DFS”, when it doesn’t state anything about that in their rules. I will never use their site again, the fact that they are turning their backs on most people who had that fight in their lineups is terrible business and embarrassing.

Did any of the other fantasy sites do a refund? I don’t like Fanduel, so I’ll stick with DK so just wondering. I’m looking at it like that Yair/Stephens card… something flukey.

I wonder how much more ownership Green and Emmers got from Meerschaert/Herman getting pulled. I have to think that Meerschaert was going to be pretty highly-owned.

• someclevername

JoJo fainted too, but after the fight. Can you imagine had there been two?!

• callmetouch

@thebigboy said...

The fact that DK isn’t refunding the slate is absurd. When the NBA had games cancelled due to Covid, they refunded the slate. How this not the same situation? DK support keeps saying “this is the risk the comes with playing DFS”, when it doesn’t state anything about that in their rules. I will never use their site again, the fact that they are turning their backs on most people who had that fight in their lineups is terrible business and embarrassing.

This 100%

• internetfamous

@thebigboy said...

Probably trying to save whatever money they can wherever they can as they lost like 6 million dollars in NBA between Thursday and Friday lol.

• thevogaman

@callmetouch said...

This 100%

C’mon… they put out an MMA Freeroll for a free ticket on the 8/15 card. That should make us all whole, right?

• jki7p6

I’ll take it. Wasnt winning shit, fiasco or not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler