MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 175 / UFC on ESPN+33

Saturday, August 29th, 2020 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 8pm CT)

3 Round Main Event
    Anthony Smith (205) vs Aleksandar Rakic (205.5)

Robbie Lawler (171) vs Neil Magny (171)
    Ji Yeon Kim (126) vs Alexa Grasso (126)
    Ricardo Lamas (145) vs Bill Algeo (146)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 5pm CT)

Maki Pitolo (184.5) vs Impa Kasanganay (185.5)
    Zak Cummings (185) vs Alessio Di Chirico (184)
    Alex Caceres (145) vs Austin Springer (151)*
    Sean Brady (170.5) vs Christian Aguilera (170)
    Emily Whitmire (115.5) vs Polyana Viana (116)
    Mallory Martin (115.5) vs Hannah Cifers (117)**

*Springer missed the Featherweight limit by 5 pounds and fined 30% of his purse

**Cifers missed the Strawweight limit by 1 pound and fined 20% of her purse

Ankalaev/Cutelaba fight is OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• thedkexperience

I take solace in the fact that I could very easily get last place tonight.

• smonger19

@NewMike said...

Did Caceres get a new haircut, I can’t remember what it was against Hooper. That is at least a 30 point difference if new

It’s sad that this was my main concern when I saw it. And yes, I did have to go back to the Hooper fight and he definitely got a lot chopped off since then.

• jki7p6

Every damn card now, the fight i want to see most.

• geardaddy

anyone noticing the out tag on dk keeps disappearing on ankalaev/cutelaba

• thedkexperience

Can someone explain to me the levels of MMA? When I look at fight histories I see UFC, and assume Bellator is the closest thing to it with everything else being below them both. Is this generally correct or is something like Invicta on par with Bellator?

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Congratulations to all those playing Grasso. I was determined not to play her and then with the Ankalaev fight being called off, the fantasy devils were nudging me, saying Grasso would be an easy substitution. I resisted temptation and also put Kim in one lineup out of spite (and we all know lineups made out of spite do very well). Now that I resisted putting Grasso in any lineups, she is sure to break 150 points.

lol – I had Ankalaev there also (as I’m sure many did). I have gone back and forth on this. I am concerned about Kim having a six inch reach advantage & she seems pretty tough. Sometimes that’s enough. I think this is Grasso’s debut at Flyweight also. There are a couple red flags here, but I thought she’d be low owned. Guess not :/

• eruthruff

@geardaddy said...

anyone noticing the out tag on dk keeps disappearing on ankalaev/cutelaba

Yes. What is going on?

• Supersharpie

@eruthruff said...

Yes. What is going on?

It’s cancelled.

• thevogaman

On the app there’s a spot that says “Chikadze: No game” and it says Chikadze at $8800 vs Caceres.

• Sinthetix

I like my lineup with Kim @ Captain (DK). So I’ve been convincing myself of reasons why she is the better play in my classic lineups. I’ve settled on her getting a bad stoppage due to volume of strikes even though they are not significant strikes.

• yisman

yeah I had to double check

I saw no tag for that fight on DK so I had to confirm it was off

I entered some satellites

hard salary cut as I had Brady but that left me with 7900 for the last spot. No good.

So I went down from Brady to Lamas so I could get Viana

Curious what the ownership will be on that canceled fight.

• iron_tactics

@Sinthetix said...

I like my lineup with Kim @ Captain (DK). So I’ve been convincing myself of reasons why she is the better play in my classic lineups. I’ve settled on her getting a bad stoppage due to volume of strikes even though they are not significant strikes.

Doesn’t look like Grasso put on 10 lbs of muscle or anything, cardio might not be there for that kind of volume, and she has to overcome a 6 in. reach advantage on top of that. I like Kim too and I faded Grasso completely.

• thedkexperience

I got 4 fighters at 14% and below.

Bonzai!

• geardaddy

lol cifers is gotta have 200 ss’s now

• skankinmat

Cifers treating Martin like Agapova treated her

• thedkexperience

The first two minutes went by and I was thinking it was a tie round.

3 minutes later I got it 10-8.

Good lord.

• iron_tactics

I strongly dislike that ref

• ColdSnowmanZ

Very surprised she made it through that round. Wow

• someclevername

Not the best start lol

• geardaddy

lol womens mma man i swear

• thedkexperience

Well … that escalated quickly.

• someclevername

LOL Strawweight version of Rodriguez/Grant last week

• geardaddy

that was very close. i was heavy on martin and it could have and honestly should have ended badly.

• smonger19

I had Martin and am glad she got the win, but heckuva job by Cifers. 3rd fight in under 3 months and almost got the upset.

• thedkexperience

This chick sounds like whatever CTE sounds like.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.