STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 178 / UFC on ESPN+ 36

Saturday, September 19th, 2020 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Colby Covington (171) vs Tyron Woodley (171)
    Donald Cerrone (170.5) vs Niko Price (170.5)
    Khamzat Chimaev (185.5) vs Gerald Meerschaert (186)
    Johnny Walker (205.5) vs Ryan Spann (205.5)
    Mackenzie Dern (115) vs Randa Markos (115.5)
    Kevin Holland (185) vs Darren Stewart (185.5)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Jordan Espinosa (126) vs David Dvořák (125.5)
    Mirsad Bektić (144.5) vs Damon Jackson (145.5)
    Mayra Bueno Silva (125.5) vs Mara Romero Borella (125)
    Sarah Alpar (135.5) vs Jessica-Rose Clark (135)
    Darrick Minner (146) vs T.J. Laramie (145)
    Randy Costa (135) vs Journey Newson (135)
    Andre Ewell (134.5) vs Irwin Rivera (135.5)
    Tyson Nam (136) vs Jerome Rivera (135)

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• CityBoy410

What’s the over/under on how fights end up happening come fight night?

• someclevername

@CityBoy410 said...

What’s the over/under on how fights end up happening come fight night?

Happy thoughts

• iron_tactics

Niko is favored

• CityBoy410

One of Garagorri corner men tested positive, so he’s out. It’s only Tuesday!!!

• someclevername

@CityBoy410 said...

One of Garagorri corner men tested positive, so he’s out. It’s only Tuesday!!!

IF they can find a replacement and he has “hillbilly” or “guitar” in his nickname I’m playing him.

• CityBoy410

@someclevername said...

IF they can find a replacement and he has “hillbilly” or “guitar” in his nickname I’m playing him.

I second that. Lol

• mcgruffthecrimedog

@iron_tactics said...

Niko is favored

Love Cowboy here

• Yossup

Hmmm what is there to love about cowboy here, he is past his prime and fighting a hungry fighter in Niko.
    Not to mention that Niko is a complete savage and can TAKE A SHOT. You think cowboy can withstand the power of Niko?

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Niko by 1st round KO

• mcgruffthecrimedog

@Yossup said...

Hmmm what is there to love about cowboy here, he is past his prime and fighting a hungry fighter in Niko.
    Not to mention that Niko is a complete savage and can TAKE A SHOT. You think cowboy can withstand the power of Niko?

Cowboy did lose four in a row but three of those were against top 3 or 4 guys in the division and I thought he won the Pettis fight. Price is a wild man and can certainly catch Cowboy, but I think cowboy is extremely motivated to snap his 4 fight skid and has the fight IQ to outsmart Price in the cage. I just have a feeling that Cowboy will bounce back in this one.

• mnstone14

@mcgruffthecrimedog said...

Cowboy did lose four in a row but three of those were against top 3 or 4 guys in the division and I thought he won the Pettis fight. Price is a wild man and can certainly catch Cowboy, but I think cowboy is extremely motivated to snap his 4 fight skid and has the fight IQ to outsmart Price in the cage. I just have a feeling that Cowboy will bounce back in this one.

whats the path to victory for cowboy? I kinda wanna play him but we just saw price hold his own standing up with luque, and i cant help but think Price will eventually just overwhelm donald with power, which is what hes struggled with at 170.

• CityBoy410

I see that Micheal Chandler is officially in the UFC

• yisman

Random musings:

Khabib still holding onto his belt while ducking all challengers. He may fight in late October after not defending his title for 13 months.

Rogan (?) favorite line: “take him into deep waters”

• CityBoy410

If y’all doing like 12 lineups, what’s your ration when picking Izzy vs Costas

• CityBoy410

What’s the word on late replacement Damon Jackson?

• CityBoy410

@CityBoy410 said...

What’s the word on late replacement Damon Jackson?

Never mind I just realize it’s the Leech.

• thedkexperience

In the dozen or so UFC events I’ve watched this year I’ve kept a pretty level head about who I’m picking and based it completely on stats.

Not this time. I want Tyron Woodley to beat the shit out of Colby Covington. That’s my entire take.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

I want Tyron to knock Colby the f out too, I’d lie if it wasn’t influencing my bets too. This fight seems so personal and the things Tyron is saying shows he knows this is his last chance to stay a contender. Hope he finally lets the right hand crack.

• someclevername

I am done with Woodley for DK – d o n e.

If (the ol’ IF) Colby doesn’t get ko’d by one of the 4 SS Tyron throws a round, he’s going to put up big points. I understand the play on TWood – if he wins definitely will score well since it’ll be by finish – but I can’t do it no more. Which is exactly why he’s prob going to win lol.

• CityBoy410

@thedkexperience said...

In the dozen or so UFC events I’ve watched this year I’ve kept a pretty level head about who I’m picking and based it completely on stats.

Not this time. I want Tyron Woodley to beat the shit out of Colby Covington. That’s my entire take.

My heart is with Woodley, my MMA voice in my head is saying Colby. Woodley all the way though. 😩

• CityBoy410

Colby did look surprisingly bigger than Woodley or maybe I’m bugging.

• thevogaman

Haven’t watched any interviews or hype videos on this one… what did I miss that would lead yinz to root for Woodley?

• hypegotti

Minner by sub

• thevogaman

Chimaev and Covington sure seem like they’ll be the highest scorers, but it’s hell to fit both into the same lineup.

For the Woodley-backers: Maybe bet 1st rd KO as a hedge (if you want). But it’s no Colby, no cash on DK. Just saying.

• geardaddy

100% damon jackson

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.