STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

UFC Fight Night 182/UFC on ESPN+ 40

Saturday, November 14th, 2020 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Paul Felder (155.75) vs Rafael dos Anjos (156)
    Abdul Razak Alhassan (172.5)* vs Khaos Williams (170)
    Ashley Yoder (115.5) vs Miranda Granger (115.5)
    Brendan Allen (193.5)** vs Sean Strickland (194.5)**
    Kay Hansen (115.5) vs Cory McKenna (116)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Randa Markos (116) vs Kanako Murata (115)
    Tony Gravely (135.5) vs Geraldo de Freitas (136)
    Alex Morono (170.5) vs Rhys McKee (170.5)
    Don’Tale Mayes (264) vs Roque Martinez (244)

*Alhassan missed the welterweight limit by 1.5 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse

**Allen/Strickland at 195 pound catchweight

Anders/Arroyo OFF

Smolka/Quiñonez OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• Neilj907

So when does dk lock and when do fights start? Are they different times?

• geardaddy

@Neilj907 said...

they pushed back lock to 4pm central

• someclevername

@Neilj907 said...

I’m seeing DK lock & event start time as 4pm CT

• geardaddy

Every single fight i have seen people on both sides. Aside from maybe the murato/markos fight. Very interesting card

• yisman

murata/de freitas or allen/granger? Playing DK cash lineups.

• geardaddy

@yisman said...

murata/de freitas or allen/granger? Playing DK cash lineups.

murata/de freitas.

• mnstone14

whats peoples read on allen/strictland? Moneys coming in on Allen and I can see him winning, but i think its most likely strictland keeps it standing and out volumes him.

• geardaddy

@mnstone14 said...

whats peoples read on allen/strictland? Moneys coming in on Allen and I can see him winning, but i think its most likely strictland keeps it standing and out volumes him.

it really depends if allen is able to take down strickland and not gas out. If he can do that he should win. but strickland is very difficult to take down

• thedkexperience

@geardaddy said...

Every single fight i have seen people on both sides. Aside from maybe the murato/markos fight. Very interesting card

Murato is the only person I feel reasonably confident about being as close to a lock as you can be in MMA. It’s actually disconcerting that she’s not a -400 favorite with those track records.

• maddysdaddy0914

Di Freitas or Felder for my last spot?

• bure10

Smolka fight off?

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

I got up early to watch the Masters and ended up massively sweating Finau & an Even cut.

Single bullet Masters lineup had 5 of 6 make the cut and 2 currently in the top 30. I still think that team has a better chance of minimum cash than any of my UFC teams do tonight. Wound up leaving at least $700 on the table on 3 of my 6 teams.

• smonger19

@bure10 said...

Smolka fight off?

Thanks….seeing reports that it is but nothing official yet.

• smonger19

@bure10 said...

Smolka fight off?

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/11/ufc-fight-night-182-louis-smolka-ruled-out-jose-quinonez-fight-scratched

It’s off

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Single bullet Masters lineup had 5 of 6 make the cut and 2 currently in the top 30. I still think that team has a better chance of minimum cash than any of my UFC teams do tonight. Wound up leaving at least $700 on the table on 3 of my 6 teams.

Yeah, I have DJ and then…it gets sketchy lol.

• mnstone14

@smonger19 said...

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/11/ufc-fight-night-182-louis-smolka-ruled-out-jose-quinonez-fight-scratched

It’s off

interesting to see what DK will do. Id expect that one to be highly owned, and now 30 min before lock its pulled…

• Neilj907

Wow Smolka is glad I saw that, wonder how much he’ll be owned, all the live before lock shows ended an hour ago

• someclevername

@bure10 said...

Smolka fight off?

Thank you for posting this

• thedkexperience

@bure10 said...

Smolka fight off?

Life saver!

• Neilj907

Fight time moving again I wonder?

• thedkexperience

I have way more riding on the first prelim bout than I’d like to.

• hypegotti

fantasy cruncher wont even produce lineups now with so many fighters off lol

• yisman

thanks

• someclevername

Seeing that it will still start at 4 CT

• bure10

I think there will be a lot of dead money. No worries about posting, glad to help where I can.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).